Romance stopped

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -Kiri-

-Kiri-

Posted 10 March 2007 - 04:15 PM

Hi everyone,
I've just realized that my romance with Chloe went wrong. Chloe asked me what do I fear the most and the values in Shadowkeeper were:

CHLOEADVICESABOUTFLASKYCR 1
CHLOEGTKUCR -1
CHLOEGTKUWHENCAMPINGCR 2
CHLOEINTEREST 13
CHLOEQUESTIONSCR 15

Although when I loaded this savegame, CHLOEROMANCEACTIVECR turns to 3 no matter what. I tried changing it back to 1 and 2, but it didn't help...

#2 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:13 AM

This happens with some mods (the Fade mod for example) where a file saved after the "issue" occurs locks onto the variable's current value at that time and Shadowkeeper is prevented from allowing users to change it.
It however shouldn't change the variable romanceactive of any other modded characters that the mod has not taken into account, its mainly the Bioware romances that are 'all doomed' and the character romance that the mod revolves around as well.

My best advice is to load a savegame that was made before the failed conversation and make better choices the next time. This advice as I guess though, may be a little late.

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!