romance bug

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lasaranass

lasaranass
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 02:58 PM

right, i'm utterly confused so i've decided to be lame and ask:

i have just finished spellhold, i'm on my way to the underdark and i found out that my fade romance isn't going any further. the last LT was way back in chapter 3, since then nothing. SK says that e3lovetalk is 27, the e3faderomance is 1097352 and e3faderomanceactive is on 1. i've tried to trigger some LT's in spellhold using CLUA but nothing happened. the last thing she said was that she'll "take care of the guard" when entering the asylum.

help?

Edited by lasaranass, 30 March 2007 - 02:59 PM.

#2 Golden Thief

Golden Thief
  • 127 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 03:55 PM

Only on 27 means you had #26 the one she says "Mmm. N... No... NO!! KEITA! KEITA!!". So you're doing ok. Fade is just slow they have sped up the timer for the next version. It takes awhile for it to go from 1 to 2 so don't worry yet.

In the Underdark it should start picking up again. She has things to say there but I don't think they are LTs so once your out you will have plenty more LTs to go.

#3 lasaranass

lasaranass
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:18 PM

oh, cool. so there's really no chat between <charname> and Fade in brynnlaw and spellhold? and speeding up the time with CLUA is useless, even in underdark? and when i get to underdark the standard flirt options are disabled? that's all perfectly ok? sorry for my lameness but i'm really concerned:]

btw. i forgot to say this - fade is a superb character, far better than any romancable npc. her and xan would make any party entertaining.

#4 Golden Thief

Golden Thief
  • 127 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 03:48 AM

Ooops had to check my folder and there should be a couple Underdark specific LTs. Speeding up the timer here shouldn't help because you have plenty to do so they should trigger anyway. If I got it right they are more event specific then on the timer.

Concerning the flirts in the Underdark (someone else might correct me on this) but I don't think Fade's are disabled because she is an addon where as Bioware suppends all their flirts there.

#5 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 04:31 AM

:) That's the first time I see Flirt Pack being referred to as Bioware material. I guess it is the best compliment ever.

#6 Golden Thief

Golden Thief
  • 127 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 04:39 AM

Ooops not flirts but romances are suspeneded or I'm wrong again? Compliment?? I should be flogged for that one. :crying: Naw I think they are better then that, now that's a compliment. :devil:

Edit:
I found a post by Lord Ernie: Flirting is disabled in the underdark. What with Fade being terrified down there and all. Also who would flirt in a cave besides a Dwarf?

Edited by Golden Thief, 31 March 2007 - 04:55 AM.

#7 Degrofeluos

Degrofeluos
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:14 AM

:) That's the first time I see Flirt Pack being referred to as Bioware material. I guess it is the best compliment ever.

Well i would say it is like fade much better then the out of the box bioware npc from bg 2 ^^ much much better, but thats just my humble opinion.