Favorite Quote

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#41 Gabrielle

Gabrielle

Do what thou wilt

• 1567 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 03:53 PM

Blast and bother! These locks have always given me trouble! Trouble they are!

It must be hard work to be negative all the time!

Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy!
For all of your BG modding needs: Chosen of Mystra.

This is The End.

#42 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:41 AM

The best quote, ever, is, of course - Xan: Onward, to futility.

And of course.

Sarevok: It was a good enough tale when I was alive the first time, sycophantic fool.

Or.. hm..

Imoen: I don't think I've been really, really dead like you have.
Sarevok: Keep prodding me and that could quickly change.

WAIT. I know. One of the banters Sarevok has with Minsc. :D

Sarevok: Ranger! Turn your rodent's gaze another direction! I will not be scrutinized as though by some ridiculous divining rod!
Minsc: Boo has an uncanny judge of character, but you... you give him trouble.
Sarevok: I shall give him more than that if this continues! I nearly conquered a nation! I will not be judged by a creature that stores nuts in its cheeks!
Minsc: Food storage aside, Boo controls himself far better than you do. Do you see him ranting about mere glances? Let's look.
Sarevok: What?
Minsc: There, you see? No rant. In fact, right now we see him snuffing about for a comfy place to sleep. Admirable restraint.
Sarevok: I'm still in hell, aren't I? This is insanity.
Minsc: Ah, finally a calming look across your face. Boo's handywork, no doubt. Doesn't that feel better?
Sarevok: Let's... let's go kill something. Soon.

Edited by Choo Choo, 13 August 2007 - 10:47 AM.

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#43 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:03 PM

A bit of brother-sisterly chat. <_<

Imoen: So ... Sarevok. You?ve had an itty-bitty piece of my soul in there for quite a while now. What it?s been like?

Sarevok: (sigh) Well other than a slight obsession with my weight and the resurgence of a few pimples, it?s been simply grand. Now leave me be, girl.

Oh yeah, he had to bring THAT up didn't he. :lol:

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#44 Isilven

Isilven

DANNY TREJO, DUKE OF THE WESTERN LOWLANDS

• 1236 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:58 PM

"Come, Boo, look at the funny man!" -Minsc when talking to the Pirate Lord.
That, I believe was one of my most favorite scenes.
AND:
"Ah....the child of Bhaal has awoken. It is time for more...experiments..." I love Jon Irenicus in a very unhealthy manner.

And also this line... ahahahahaha.

"For someone who supposedly has her soul tainted by the evil of a dead god, you remind me considerably of a chipmunk with a sugar high and a death wish." - Valygar, to Imoen.

That's actually why I'm called Chipmunk :)

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

"You just want them to be your panties, you dirty little girl!" -Ilmatar and Kellen
"Endure. In enduring, grow strong." -The Third Circle of Zerthimon

#45 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 02:17 AM

"We're all doomed!"
"What? Here? I hope you have a good reason for interupting a very important transaction, you insuferable monkey. (And to think I had the wench down to 3 gold for the night. Bah!)"

Not sure if that's word for word, been awhile since I heard that one and I'm currently too busy to check into it, I'll edit later if its wrong. :)

Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy!

AHHHHHHH!!!
NOT HER!!!
Just what in the nine hells makes Alora sooooo happy anyways? ;) Ideas anyone?

Edit: I think I got the Edwin quote right this time.

Edited by Solar's Harper, 19 August 2007 - 03:35 AM.

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

~***~***~***~

#46 Gabrielle

Gabrielle

Do what thou wilt

• 1567 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:48 AM

Just what in the nine hells makes Alora sooooo happy anyways? Ideas anyone?

That ain't tobbaco in her pipe. :unsure:

One of the reasons why I like her, why I liked modding her into BG2, and that she is a polar opposite of me. HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

The drow rule supreme!

The destiny of the Drow is to conquer all.

The path to supremacy for a male lies either in the bedchamber or the books of the mages.

The best surfacer is a dead surfacer.

This is The End.

#47 Menelanna

Menelanna
  • 3006 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 06:33 AM

Minsc: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, watch it! I'm huge!"

Saemon Havarian: Great Lord Desharik, you must believe that I am completely serious when I say: <charname>, GET HIM!!

and as much as I hate Nalia she actually had a line I really liked.
"I am sorry for that extended exchange but he is such a bounder, such a... a manipulating... such a.. Oh, to Hades with the manners, he is a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
Steel is my body, fire is my blood.
I've created over a thousand blades
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as i pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."--Archer from Fate/Stay Night

Posted Image
Signature done by Sinharvest. thanks!

Interested in great fanstay Role Play? Come join Imythess the Border Between Dreams and Choas.
(should you join feel free to contact me. my main account it Fara're. hope to see you there :D)

#48 Rastor

Rastor

Yes, I really am a dragon. Yes, I am a jerk. Live with it.

• 2001 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:29 AM

"Anomen! If you do not remove your gaze from my posterior immediately then I will be forced to remove a small appendage of yours with my sword!"

"Fools! Do you even know whom you face!"

"You die now"
Home of Kitanya, Improved Asylum, more...

Posted Image

#49 Gabrielle

Gabrielle

Do what thou wilt

• 1567 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 04:23 PM

"Anomen! If you do not remove your gaze from my posterior immediately then I will be forced to remove a small appendage of yours with my sword!"

Who says that?

This is The End.

#50 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 06:12 PM

"Beg for your lives. They are over!" - Edwin
"I-m-o-e-n... Who is Imoen?" :crying: Too sad, and Lord M's mod when it adds in music only makes it more chilling.

I narrowed down three possibilities that I know of. Viconia, Chloe, or my female rouge/mage PC. (yeah she hates him)
But beyond me on who says that, and I'd rule out the third, she'd be more abusive in her statement even though she's CN.

So I'll mimic Gab, who says that?

~***~***~***~

#51 Isilven

Isilven

DANNY TREJO, DUKE OF THE WESTERN LOWLANDS

• 1236 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:23 PM

"Posterior" seems a very Jaheira word to me. *shrug*
And yes, most of the scenes with Immy get so much more intense with Lord M.'s mod </shameless boss's mod plug>

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

"You just want them to be your panties, you dirty little girl!" -Ilmatar and Kellen
"Endure. In enduring, grow strong." -The Third Circle of Zerthimon

#52 Lord Ernie

Lord Ernie
  • Modder
  • 755 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 02:10 AM

Jaheira doesn't use a sword. I'm thinking it's Kitanya, Rastor's own mod character. :)

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - Douglas Adams

I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world - Oscar Wilde

Give a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. But set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

#53 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:34 AM

Jaheira doesn't use a sword. I'm thinking it's Kitanya, Rastor's own mod character. :)

Actually if scimitars and daggers count as swords then Jaheria does use swords after all. <_<
Care to tell us who the character is Rastor?

Edit: Ah heck! I forgot to add in a banter. Ok its a long one, but here it goes:

Aerie: I have a question for you, Imoen ... you have the taint of Bhaal within you? Does this mean that you will turn into the Slayer as well?

Imoen: I certainly hope not. I ... I have been thinking more and more lately about that, myself, though.

Aerie: It must be an awful feeling though. I can?t imagine how (CHARNAME) deals with it.

Imoen: Yeah ... (HE/SHE)?s been dealing with it longer, too. Sometimes, when it?s quiet, I can hear the taint in my heart whispering to me. It says awful things and I almost want to scream to shut them out.

Aerie: (gasp) You .. you haven?t done anything that it?s said, have you?

Imoen: Well, other than that time I got up in the middle of the night to snatch a bunch of cinnamon cookies, heck no.

Aerie: Oh, goo - What? Cinnamon cookies?

Imoen: Ha ha! Come on, Aerie! Lighten up, will ya? I?ll tell you what ... If I have any desires to murder you in the middle of the night, you?ll be the first to know, okay?

Aerie: That?s not very funny, Imoen. (CHARNAME) never makes fun of (HIS/HER) condition in that way.

A:(CHARNAME): Well, it?s been much easier since I discovered that all the Slayer really wants is a sandwich ...

Aerie: Oh, fine. Everybody seems determined to make fun of me. I?ll stand back here thank you.

B:(CHARNAME): Aerie?s right, Imoen. It?s a very serious subject.

Imoen: Well, excuse me (LORD or LADY) Serious Pants. I?ll just trot on down to the end of the line, then, and wait for my head to explode. Sheesh.

There we go. Told you it was long, but priceless. :D

Edited by Solar's Harper, 15 August 2007 - 06:15 AM.

~***~***~***~

#54 Rastor

Rastor

Yes, I really am a dragon. Yes, I am a jerk. Live with it.

• 2001 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:03 AM

To be honest, I don't remember myself :(. I remember that it was a female NPC and may have been a mod. The only vanilla female NPCs that I ever have in my party are Viconia, Aerie, Jaheira, Imoen, Nalia. Mods pretty much could have been any female NPC available.

Jaheira doesn't use a sword. I'm thinking it's Kitanya, Rastor's own mod character.

She's got some Anomen abuse, so maybe. I haven't looked at her SoA banter file in about four years.
Home of Kitanya, Improved Asylum, more...

Posted Image

#55 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 10:30 PM

Meh who ain't got abuse stored for Ano.
I bet deep down even his admirers have something nasty to say on occasion. :devil:

Anyways, I finally found some more pesky Cespenar quotes, here we go.^_^

"Mmm? What's this? You gots hammer? Bhaal once drop hammer on big godly toe. Jump around and swear for days, he did. Kicked poor me all the way to Baator. Very bad week that."

"Oooo... big weapon, this. You over-compensating, maybe?" (hehe! God knows how many jokes this will spawn. :devil: ) (Its referring to the Ravager halbred btw... among other things.)

"I keep looking, but I runnings out of recipes soon. Needs to find Martha, soon. She around Hell somewhere, I thinks."

"Well, I don't see anything else I can makes. So much for that, over and out, see ya... wouldn't wanna be ya and all that. Cespenar going now... I wants a nap, maybe." ^_^ (don't we all)

~***~***~***~

#56 cassiopeia

cassiopeia
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 08:17 PM

Desharik (if you attempt to convince him you're insane and have Minsc in your party): Er, why is your friend pointing a hamster at me?

And, of course
"Yes, oh omnipresent authority figure?"

#57 IronDragon

IronDragon
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 11:17 AM

Minsc: "Lay a finger on what I protect, and forevermore you will answer nature's call... with a hook!"

#58 Gabrielle

Gabrielle

Do what thou wilt

• 1567 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:56 AM

And, of course

Good reason as any to gut her in BG1.

This is The End.

#59 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:06 AM

And, of course

Good reason as any to gut her in BG1.

And here I always loved that line.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#60 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:20 AM

I think Jaheria's voice acting could've used improvement in BG1, though the lines she sometimes said where a codac momment for sure ^_^

"Hey! Over here brainiac." PC to Minsc in TOB summoning with Fate Spirit

~***~***~***~