NWN2 screenshots.

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:04 PM

Been taking a break from Oblivion, playing this among other games. :)
I have a few screens. Nothing too fancy, and I have not got that far (I'm still only on act I and such).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here's my current party.
Posted Image

Btw, anyone else get an odd neck discoloration when using Aleanne's clothing? I am, and it's distracting.
Yes, I have skimpy female companions. I know, I know, but you don't have to stone me. That's just how I play. :ph34r:
Besides, to me, it makes them easier to look at. ;)
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#22 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:45 PM

What's the main guy?

Btw, I recognize Khelgar, Neeshka, and Grobnar, but who are the other two?

Great screenies. I like your guy here.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#23 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:07 PM

What's the main guy?

Btw, I recognize Khelgar, Neeshka, and Grobnar, but who are the other two?

Great screenies. I like your guy here.

He's a fighter right now.
Yes he's wearing a robe. I always thought they look cooler than most armors in game. Besides, it makes him look like a samurai to me. :D

The other two are Elanee(sp?) and Qara. I just changed their heads (and Elanee's skintone). :)
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#24 DS Divine

DS Divine
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:47 AM

..And I was the one to blame for having half-naked Neeshka in my party... <_<

#25 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:51 AM

Dodge those blades!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Neeshka fallen asleep :P
Posted Image

Burn it, BURN IT ALL!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Augh He's got the runs
Posted Image

#26 whatbrick

whatbrick
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:17 PM

Btw, anyone else get an odd neck discoloration when using Aleanne's clothing? I am, and it's distracting.
Yes, I have skimpy female companions. I know, I know, but you don't have to stone me. That's just how I play. :ph34r:
Besides, to me, it makes them easier to look at. ;)

I haven't used any of Aleanne's stuff, but if I were to take a guess it would either be the diffuse texture is a different shade than the head models, or the tint map could be off. When I made the heads for my NWN2 content I tried my hardest to match the default skin-tone and tint-map settings to avoid this very situation. If it isn't either of those, it could also be the base diffuse color set on the model from within the modelling package (most likely 3ds max, since it's the only one with great MDB plugin support right now).

Oh, and I'm rather partial to the hairstyles in the screenshots. :whistling:
NWN2 Heads and Hairstyles, or How I Became a Virtual Beautician : Whatbrick's NWN2 Character Customization Collection
Bring out the Angel or Demon in you...or at least their wings: Neverwinter Nights 2 - Wings Galore Pak v1.0

#27 Kellen

Kellen

• 7092 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:43 PM

@Darziak In that third screenshot I swear for a minute I thought that warrior was headless and facing the other direction. :doh:

@whatbrick Um yes sure. (/me is not gonna respond and seem more like an idiot because of lack of a clue about what you're talking about ;))

Screenshots. Right.

Um. Ew. How do I make it save as other than jpg again? Aw. Found it. But since I told you my sky was terrible, jpg can't ruin it much. So a screenshot or two of that. Others will come when I get them in a good format.

EDIT: How does someone misspell 'sky'? Oh and yeah. Bad. Warned you.

Attached Images

• NWN2_SS_050807_143939.jpg
  • NWN2_SS_050807_143936.jpg

Edited by Kellen, 10 May 2007 - 06:44 PM.

"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

#28 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:35 AM

Uh oh your character got stuck in a paper world? :lol:

#29 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:40 AM

Yea, thats not right. :ROFL:

#30 Kellen

Kellen

• 7092 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 05:35 AM

Yep, beware me and my very white sky. Kinda scarey.

#31 Gabrielle

Gabrielle

Do what thou wilt

• 1567 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 01:54 PM

Posted Image
My last character I played. Not very nice. :devil:
For all of your BG modding needs: Chosen of Mystra.

This is The End.

#32 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 04:36 AM

I had to pause at one point in the final battle in my last game, (yeah, stupid, I know...) and upon returning noticed that the KoS was 'dressed' like a wrestler from the WWF!! He had on black/white striped shorts and matching black/white striped knee-high socks. Somehow, he suddenly didn't look so... evil. Badly dressed for the occasion, but not evil. Maybe one of you who has a saved, finished game can gin up a screenshot of 'Mr. Vogue?'

Edited by MorningGlory, 15 May 2007 - 04:39 AM.

#33 Kellen

Kellen

• 7092 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:47 PM

Same screenies as can be found in the character thread. Posted her, because it fits the thread and I hope for some tips on better screenshot taking.

Dorana and Bevil
Posted Image
What do we have in here? LOOT! (Yes she has some greed issues. What Dwarf doesn't?)
Posted Image

Eesh! Tips for better screenies? Btw my phtobucket album doesn't except .tga, so I need another extension. png, bmp, jpg, jpeg, and swf. Recommendations?

#34 DS Divine

DS Divine
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 05:37 AM

Just started new game.

My neutral evil character Victor Black.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

@Kellen: Whats wrong with Your screenshots? I think they turned out to be very nice (maybe a little more lighting?)

About TGA: AFAIK, Photobucket should resise TGA pics, thus making them VERY small. At least it did about two years ago.
Anyone know free programs to convert TGA into JPEG? Im tired of always attaching my NWN1 screenies into paint everytime.

#35 Kellen

Kellen

• 7092 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 05:41 AM

The Gimp.

Well if you look at the first one, Dorana has some white around her neck and hair. Not the bestest.

#36 DS Divine

DS Divine
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 06:28 AM

Oh, the GIMP.
I was little confused the last time I tried it.

But I didn't knew that it can convert TGA's.
Guess I have to :rtfm: after all :P

Kellen, the "white" around her neck looks more like some clipping, rather than due to bad "screenshooting"
or..did You attached your pics in Paint too? Paint totally ruin screenshot quality.

#37 Kellen

Kellen

• 7092 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 07:44 AM

No not paint. I opened them with Gimp and converted them from tga to bmp so I could upload them to Photobucket.

#38 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:40 PM

Decided to restart Derikan:

Posted Image
Posted Image Gotta love that Chest!
Posted Image I like how this turned out
Posted Image Um well it might help not being invisible Neeshka :P