Bardess

the Eternal Noob

• Modder
  • 483 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 03:20 AM

She's got horns? I want horns...

"Farewell, Charname, and may Irenicus get you!"

Mazzy to Edwin:
"When science finally locates the center of the planes, I'm sure you'll be taken aback to find that you're not it."

- Author of lil one-day Moddie fox. -

#22 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 03:38 AM

Alright, now lets hope i remember everyone when doing this :)

Luchaire: Very nice looking character, i couldn't agree with you more about AWS although I'm not using it at the moment due to it causing me to loose a lot of fps

Daiyoukai Ramza (thats a heak of a name): And here i was thinking you actually had to be an angle to get those wings :) Great pose on the second picture, every time I try and do that I stab someone and have to run from the guards :)

VanQa: Wonderful lighting on that shot, is that the Black luster armor?

Floydian 1: whats there to say really? amazing character as always and some very nice new outfits. One thing that has always bugged me though, what building are you in for those shots with the tiled floor? For some reason i cant place it.

Karandras: oh wait a sec, never mind....
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#23 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 03:41 AM

VanQa: Wonderful lighting on that shot, is that the Black luster armor?

Yup !

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#24 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 03:45 AM

She's got horns? I want horns...

I got them from one of the hairs included with Beautiful People 2.5 (thats where the eyes come from as well)

Edit: Sorry about that GF1, I think my brain briefly ran out of memory there for a sec :)

Edited by Karandras, 12 May 2007 - 04:22 AM.

Posted Image

#25 Kimory

Kimory

The Official... Something... Of the something forum...

• 117 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 04:01 AM

Luchaire: Nice chracter Luch! Although it is a bit revealing...

Daiyoukai Ramza: Cool character! I see you're using Alexandre's Wing Mod!

VanQa: Yest, it looks VERY nice! Keep up the good work!

Floydian: Wow! Awesome clothes on an awesome character makes... well... just wow.

Karandras: Very original. Very nice! Ha! You fireballed Baurus!

Overall, awesome pics evrybody!
"There is no genius without a touch of madness" Sheogorath
Xbox 360 and PC user
What am I working on now?
Remake of my Draconian Race, which was lost long ago...

#26 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 04:19 AM

Karandras: Very original. Very nice! Ha! You fireballed Baurus!

Thank you, It was a hard choice between this character and my big-headed-green-monkey-person :)
(oh and a little side note, it's Glenroy who I burned. Baurious is far to nice to burn)
Posted Image

#27 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 04:51 AM

Just added a BP2.5 version of my Sia savegame to the mods section, if somebody could test it.
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#28 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 05:04 AM

Just added a BP2.5 version of my Sia savegame to the mods section, if somebody could test it.

Alright i just tried it out and everything looks correct, no missing eyes, missing hair or any other wierdness
Here is a really quick pic I took just in case I missed anything http://i154.photobuc...eenShot38-1.jpg
Posted Image

#29 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 05:32 AM

Alright i just tried it out and everything looks correct, no missing eyes, missing hair or any other wierdness
Here is a really quick pic I took just in case I missed anything http://i154.photobuc...eenShot38-1.jpg

Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#30 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:10 AM

http://img.photobuck...micStrip3-1.jpg

That was a really nice mini-story Highpressure, what program did you use to put those screenshots together?

Edited by Karandras, 12 May 2007 - 07:11 AM.

Posted Image

#31 Daiyoukai Ramza

Daiyoukai Ramza
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:10 AM

Alright, now lets hope i remember everyone when doing this :)

<snip>

Daiyoukai Ramza (thats a heak of a name): And here i was thinking you actually had to be an angle to get those wings :) Great pose on the second picture, every time I try and do that I stab someone and have to run from the guards :)

<snip>

Hrm, I made sure that I was in an area that, for some reason, the NPCs don't really get near. The pose is the "lich #2 w/ staff attack" animation from "actors in charge". I used it because... well, I wanted an attack animation that looked kinda floaty, what with him having wings and all. And that lich2 w/staff attack animation fit the bill perfectly. Although, you should've seen my first take... I kept him in the clothes he had in the picture before it and he looked a tad bit dainty.

Luchaire: Nice chracter Luch! Although it is a bit revealing...

Daiyoukai Ramza: Cool character! I see you're using Alexandre's Wing Mod!

<snip>

Yeah... I saw that mod and it clicked in my head that I could finally recreate an old Breath of Fire RP/fanfic character. So I downloaded it along with a few other mods (slof's goth shop, namely), and recreated him in all his winged goodness. Took me a while to decide on wing colour, as there was no gold wing colour, unfortunately... so I just settled on white.

Heh, I'm tempted to create my own companion mod for him. He always travelled together with a cute little thief that got him into all sorts of crazy trouble. Unfortunately, I suck at using the construction set, so I don't think I'll even attempt recreating her. Oh well.

Anyway, to anyone I hadn't individually commented on... nice pics, and keep 'em comin. I'm off to play Oblivion for a while!

Edited by Daiyoukai Ramza, 12 May 2007 - 07:11 AM.

Posted ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

You Are a Ham Sandwich

Posted Image

You are quiet, understated, and a great comfort to all of your friends.
Over time, you have proven yourself as loyal and steadfast.
And you are by no means boring. You do well in any situation - from fancy to laid back.

Your best friend: The Turkey Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich

#32 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:20 AM

Nice shots gang. :cheers:

@Karandras: to disable the player.look command, type in player.stoplook ID

EDIT: I have to install a new HD today, using a different compuiter to post this, hopefully, nothing will go wrong, and I'll be back posting screenies. (My main fear is screwing something up and losing Keari's settings)

Edited by Soul_Slayer, 12 May 2007 - 07:23 AM.

#33 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:22 AM

Nice shots gang. :cheers:

@Karandras: to disable the player.look command, type in player.stoplook ID

Just player.stoplook

No ID needed for that one.

Also the look command works on NCPs too. Just replace "player" with the NCP's ID.

Edited by Spike4072, 12 May 2007 - 07:30 AM.

#34 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:46 AM

Ah okay thank you both now i just have to get back there before 3 days go past :)

Floydian 1: Alright I must know, how do you make an army? These newest screens of yours are Very very very amazing :) you should take over a city with that group :)

Edit: LOL i just noticed pip in the second screen, is it just me or does she look kinda intimidated being surrounded by so many Daedra?

Edited by Karandras, 12 May 2007 - 08:42 AM.

Posted Image

#35 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:48 AM

Ah okay thank you both now i just have to get back there before 3 days go past :)

Floydian 1: Alright I must know, how do you make an army? These newest screens of yours are Very very very amazing :) you should take over a city with that group :)

:lol: I guess you didnt see Floydians story shots. :D

#36 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:56 AM

:lol: I guess you didnt see Floydians story shots. :D

It would seem not lol, what thread were they in?
Posted Image

#37 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:58 AM

In the story section. It is right under the screen shot section :)

http://www.shsforums...p?showforum=448

#38 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 08:03 AM

lol i didn't even notice that existed before, now i have some reading to do :)
Posted Image

#39 Kimory

Kimory

The Official... Something... Of the something forum...

• 117 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 08:27 AM

you should take over a city with that group :)

Take over Hector instead, I think he has enough trouble to deal with already... :ROFL:
"There is no genius without a touch of madness" Sheogorath
Xbox 360 and PC user
What am I working on now?
Remake of my Draconian Race, which was lost long ago...

#40 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 08:28 AM

OK, well, I've *totally* missed a few threads here! But on the new one:

Luchaire - I think the duds you've picked out really suit Eryn. Y'know, that ghost thing hadn't ever struck me!

Daiyoukai Ramza - LOVE that second shot. Some more dramatic lighting (and don't ask *me* how you'd achieve that :P ) would have really put it over the top!

VanQa - That is an absolutely gorgeous shot! Perfect lighting, perfect angle - really shows her personality, too!

Floydian1 - A shopping story! :clap: OK, Sia of course looks good in everything, but I really liked the very first one. post 11 - heeheehe - Pip: "Go forth -- and bring me back . . . SHOES! Some Jimmy Choos, perhaps a Manolo Blahnik or two . . . ."

Karandras - Very unique character, I like her! Yeah, the eyebrows could use a *little* work - sometimes stuff like that doesn't show up until you see the screenshot! post 10 - Oooh, what's the pose in the first pic? Nice capture on the fireballs pic! And beautiful lighting throughout - even on the dark pics I could still see your character.

greatfool1 - Yay! A Layla pic! Uh-oh . . . where's IGHector? :shifty: :P BTW, thank you again so much for the help with the UESP thing. If you get a chance, check out my current post there. I'd like to get something up this week for Wrye to link, if it's at all possible without rushing the kind folks here.

highpressure - a comic! Loved it, of course - your character is so unique, and the lighting is always perfect in your shots. My only disappointment was that the ogre's head didn't go flying off! :P

Kimory
- Nice character! I haven't seen anyone really using the hawk wings, but they suit her perfectly! She's gonna be a ranger-type? Looks it, with those wings, kind of a brown-russet -toned thing going on, and that armor! Beautiful. Perhaps a shot of her in a warmer light, either sunrise/sunset or torchlight?

edit: Yorkmaster - really like this character - you did the textures, right? Or am I misremembering? That first shot's great! In the last shot, it's a great setting, but I'd have liked to be just a *touch* closer to your character.

Edited by kalia, 12 May 2007 - 08:58 AM.