Photo

Comments about PoOC thread #7

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
429 replies to this topic

#41 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:02 AM

Karandras - Very unique character, I like her! Yeah, the eyebrows could use a *little* work - sometimes stuff like that doesn't show up until you see the screenshot! post 10 - Oooh, what's the pose in the first pic? Nice capture on the fireballs pic! And beautiful lighting throughout - even on the dark pics I could still see your character.

Thank you for the compliments, I did change her eyebrows for the second post but none of them show it really well, ill have to work on that one :)

The pose in the first pic is (i think) a lich walking to the left, I kinda clicked it by accident and it worked out well :)

Edited by Karandras, 12 May 2007 - 09:13 AM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#42 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:04 AM

Karandras - Very unique character, I like her! Yeah, the eyebrows could use a *little* work - sometimes stuff like that doesn't show up until you see the screenshot! post 10 - Oooh, what's the pose in the first pic? Nice capture on the fireballs pic! And beautiful lighting throughout - even on the dark pics I could still see your character.

Thank you for the compliments, i did change her eyebrows for the post but none of them show it really well, ill have to work on that one :)
The pose in the first pic is (i think) a lich walking to the left, I kinda clicked it by accident and it worked out well :)

Wow - it certainly did indeed! The misc pic as well - that's very inventive! Really gives her a sense of ominous-ness. :cheers:

#43 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:09 AM

http://img.photobuck...micStrip3-1.jpg
That was a really nice mini-story Highpressure, what program did you use to put those screenshots together?

I used the photomerge tool inside Adobe Bridge. (Photoshop CS2)

highpressure - a comic! Loved it, of course - your character is so unique, and the lighting is always perfect in your shots. My only disappointment was that the ogre's head didn't go flying off! :P

Thanks for the kind words. It's really too bad that you can't decap, or slice in half any creatures in the game using Deadly Relflex mod. If you could, oh boy...talk about buckets of blood! :devil:

#44 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:11 AM

http://img.photobuck...micStrip3-1.jpg
That was a really nice mini-story Highpressure, what program did you use to put those screenshots together?

I used the photomerge tool inside Adobe Bridge. (Photoshop CS2)

highpressure - a comic! Loved it, of course - your character is so unique, and the lighting is always perfect in your shots. My only disappointment was that the ogre's head didn't go flying off! :P

Thanks for the kind words. It's really too bad that you can't decap, or slice in half any creatures in the game using Deadly Relflex mod. If you could, oh boy...talk about buckets of blood! :devil:

Oooh, that's right -it's NPCs only, I always forget! Poor highpressure :( - no ogre decapitations. :sigh:
:P

#45 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:12 AM

by a show of hands how many people cannot see the sub-section of this forum entitled "archive"? it's located here: http://www.shsforums...p?showforum=449

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#46 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:13 AM

by a show of hands how many people cannot see the sub-section of this forum entitled "archive"? it's located here: http://www.shsforums...p?showforum=449

(Uh, where's the raised hand emoticon . . . ? I'll just use this one: )

:WTF: That'd be me!

#47 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:20 AM

(Uh, where's the raised hand emoticon . . . ? I'll just use this one: )

:WTF: That'd be me!

:lol: that's good enough, thanks :)

#48 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:22 AM

I am unable to see it as well, all i get is an error message.

(oh and btw Kalia, be sure to use the walking lich animation and not the floating one otherwise you get this: http://i154.photobuc...eenShot45-1.jpg :) )

Edited by Karandras, 12 May 2007 - 09:23 AM.

Posted Image

#49 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:24 AM

I am unable to see it as well, all i get is an error message.

(oh and btw Kalia, be sure to use the walking lich animation and not the floating one otherwise you get this: http://i154.photobuc...eenShot45-1.jpg :)

Yeah - stilll effective but not quite as odd-looking! :P Though if using exnem's, I suppose that could be considered an "attack" pose . . . . :lol:

#50 The Raven Crown

The Raven Crown
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 10:12 AM

Floydian: Heh heh, I just love that army out there. I wish I could make an army and wage war!

EDIT: I see no sub-forum. Ô.ô

Edited by The Raven Crown, 12 May 2007 - 10:14 AM.

Avatar: Grocax the Arch-Magus (Young version)

#51 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 10:58 AM

I canna see no subforum, cap'n. :(

#52 Axil

Axil
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:15 AM

Perhaps it's cloaked :P - pesky Romulans
can't see it here either

#53 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:31 AM

Seems we can only see the subforum if we aren't logged in. It's there when you aren't logged in, but if you are logged in it vanishes. Very wierd...

Archived Screenshots Subforum direct link

Not logged in = Success
Logged in = Failure? Out of date or broken? It was just there damn it! I could see the pics and everything! <_<
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#54 Grimbot

Grimbot
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:46 AM

I'd love to walk through an Oblivion gate and find an army assembling like that. Or maybe I wouldn't love it, but... you know. It'd be pretty cool. ^_^

#55 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:48 AM

Seems we can only see the subforum if we aren't logged in. It's there when you aren't logged in, but if you are logged in it vanishes. Very wierd...

Archived Screenshots Subforum direct link

Not logged in = Success
Logged in = Failure? Out of date or broken? It was just there damn it! I could see the pics and everything! <_<

Strange as that is it worked for me to, thats very weird
Posted Image

#56 Flucidity

Flucidity

Screen Shot Jockey/Mod Fiddler

• Modder
  • 213 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:48 AM

@Floydian 1- Where you find Silk Dragon Imports for Oblivion? I thought that was a Morrowind Mod...(ponder)

Nice!
*Or to anyone else who can answer the burning question*

Sig.jpg

A rare beauty in the north, she's the finest lady on earth.
A glance from her, the whole city falls; a second glance leaves the whole nation in ruins.
There exists no city or nation, that has been more cherished
Than a beauty like this.
-Han Dynasty poet Li Yannian

Flucidity's Texture Resource

#57 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:50 AM

@Floydian 1- Where you find Silk Dragon Imports for Oblivion? I thought that was a Morrowind Mod...(ponder)

Nice!
*Or to anyone else who can answer the burning question*

Here you go :)

http://canadianice.u...hp?topic=6162.0

#58 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:55 AM

No sub forum for me either

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#59 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:11 PM

Help! I'm restarted!

I keep restarting my games with Avalon cause I have no idea wtf I'm gonna play her as. For the love of god (and my sanity) can someone make a suggestion? I don't care if it's "role-play her as a one-legged traveling hooker" I'm desperate for some advice :S Whatever whoever recommends I'll stick to this time, I'm losing my mind restarting so much :\

#60 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:18 PM

Help! I'm restarted!

I keep restarting my games with Avalon cause I have no idea wtf I'm gonna play her as. For the love of god (and my sanity) can someone make a suggestion? I don't care if it's "role-play her as a one-legged traveling hooker" I'm desperate for some advice :S Whatever whoever recommends I'll stick to this time, I'm losing my mind restarting so much :\

Play her as a Mystic Archer... Based around these three skills - Mysticism, Conjuration, and Marksman. I'm having a total blast with a build like that right now (using a Tabaxi). It requires using the Telekinetic Mastery mod, but it's great - use Conjuration for summoning distractions, and Telekinetic push type spells to keep targets off their feet and away from you while you pelt them with a hail of arrows. Toss in some other skills for fun and amusement, but those three are all you really need. :)

Hey, you said make a suggestion. :P

Edited by Luchaire, 12 May 2007 - 12:20 PM.