• This topic is locked This topic is locked
373 replies to this topic

#21 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 10:49 AM

Soul Slayer:

Nice shots! I love that close-up of your character! :ph34r:

Good night shot! The moons are set perfectly.

@cyborgakadjmoose: Looking at the moons never gets old, and the night suits Korreen quite well.

@ cyborgakadjmoose: Very lovely shots here.

Thanks guys! I think I'm nocturnal at heart...must be why I find the moons so amazing.

Amazing screens everyone! Keep 'em coming!! :cheers:

More screens from me soon.
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#22 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 11:05 AM

<snip>

I simply must know where those incredibly sexy swords came from! Please?

Any comments on mine, anyone? :( That first shot I posted was my first attempt at sprucing up a shot with some Photoshop help - would like to know if it came out right...

Edited by Luchaire, 19 May 2007 - 11:05 AM.

#23 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 11:24 AM

@ Luchaire: It doesn't look to me like a first attempt ! I mean... gosh, can't wait to see what your pictures will look like when you know the programm better :) :) :)

@ Greatfool: funny slideshow ! Poor Layla ! ( and poor Hector too seeing his comment to it)

@ Treetop smoker: Your character looks great with that greenish outfit ! Your retexture?

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#24 DIE 75

DIE 75
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 11:51 AM

Sorry I haven't been commenting much lately. I'm ill and while a quick post is no problem, these longer ones take a lot out of me.

http://i18.photobuck...nowImpCity2.jpg

Excellent shots all around Spike, I love the look in this one.

Dark Lords:
http://i42.photobuck...ili1.jpg]Nihili

This shot is incredible! I may save this one to desktop.

Skeleton Ambush
"Don't worry, I'll save you!"

Both of these shots are top-notch. From camera angle to color, great work!

http://luchaire.game.../Suni8.jpg]Suni

I really like this character Luchaire. Look forward to seeing more of her!

http://img.photobuck...00-55-05-53.jpg

Lovely armors HP, this green one is my favorite out of the bunch!

Perfect shot.

A perfect shot indeed Van, another keeper!

A rather unappetizing menu

LMAO! Great stuff!!!

http://www.firingsqu...enShot11838.jpg

Sia is as beautiful as ever! Wonderful shot Floydian.

Really nice shot Kimory, I can never get the over-the-shoulder shots the way I want them.

Sapphire

She is simply gorgeous! I like this one better than Sia!!!

This pic is one of my favorites of this bunch, great work Shadow!!!

http://img.photobuck...21-00-36-29.jpg

The wet look is very impressive in this shot. Another great one HP!

[<SNIP>]

That second shot is really good SS. I love seeing more far east type armor!

http://s138.photobuc...reenShot978.jpg

That blade is sweet! Is that one available?

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e29/cyborgakadjmoose/Oblivion/Korreen/Oblivion2007-05-1815-01-39-56.jpg]In the Wilderness://http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e... the Wilderness://http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e... the Wilderness

I really like this character. Paired up with that awesome horse armor, this image is great!

Keep the amazing work coming everyone! :new_thumbs:

I'm back off to bed...
Posted Image

#25 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 11:53 AM

<snip>

http://s138.photobuc...reenShot978.jpg

That blade is sweet! Is that one available?

I'm back off to bed...

They are from JB's Catsuit mod update V1.5 . The link is here ! :)

@ Treetop smoker: Your character looks great with that greenish outfit ! Your retexture?

Thanks ! Thats a new mod over at Exnem's forum. Pilpo's Opale Armor for Exnem's Eye candy !

EDIT: Those modders are pumping out many new sexy armor mods for Exnem's Eyecandy at a neck breaking speed.....

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 19 May 2007 - 12:01 PM.

Posted Image

#26 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 11:55 AM

<snip>

Silly me... why didn't I think to look in a catsuit mod for cool swords? :P

Anyway, thanks for the link! Suni definitely wants that one!

#27 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 11:59 AM

<snip>

Silly me... why didn't I think to look in a catsuit mod for cool swords? :P

Anyway, thanks for the link! Suni definitely wants that one!

The new update has over 10 different swords/daggers combos. Very sexy ! They will match Suni flawlessly ! :cheers:

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 19 May 2007 - 12:00 PM.

Posted Image

#28 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 12:23 PM

@ DIE 75: Thanks for the screens. I'm watching a Sonny Chiba movie right now! :)

@ Sev: :Tasty: :wub:

@ Hector the Hooded: Those recolors all look great! B)

@ Floydian1: :Tasty: Sapphire is a real gem! Lovely. Very lovely! :wub:

@ greatfool1: Nice presentation. :cheers:

@ Treetop smoker: So Lovely & Divine. Can I have her phone number? B)

@ Soul_Slayer: I really like the crouching shot under the moon. The close up is really nice too. It's the eyes, I love those eyes!

@ cyborgakadjmoose: Can't get enough of that scar! It's not just the scar though. I like the pictures as well! :lol:

@ VanQa: I really like your characters face. She looks so unique with every expression. Nice job!

Keep posting everyone!

#29 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 12:29 PM

Posted Image

Damn she looks really cool :) i like her :D

Perfect shot.

Posted Image

:blink: what a cool char , that picture looks really cool :cheers:

Posted Image

She is very nice :) but i miss your Mythic Dawn woman :D

Messing around with more photoshop filters... and having fun with it :P

Posted Image

Great pictures you got there keep it up

Posted Image

He looks really evil and scary :ph34r: :ph34r:

#30 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 12:29 PM

A perfect shot indeed Van, another keeper!
@ VanQa: I really like your characters face. She looks so unique with every expression. Nice job!

Thank you *beams proud*

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#31 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 12:34 PM

@Floydian1: Wow Spapphire is gorgeous :clap:

@SeV: Great job on those screens :new_thumbs: The photo edition are also wonderful :)

@Shadow': Good to see Thanatos with his rightful armour :D

@Treetop Smoker: Woa... this girl shouldn't fight with these on... how can her adversaries be concentrated on the fight :Tasty:

@ cyborgakadjmoose: This woman seems to kick arse ! Keep the nice shots coming :)

@Soul Slayer: Beautiful screens, I really like this one.

@VanQa: Beautiful portrait, but I think she'd look better with that hood off :D

Edited by Cosmic-Banana, 19 May 2007 - 12:35 PM.

Posted Image

#32 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 12:34 PM

<snip>
Posted Image

I like this one the best.
It's not fair how you can have such a beautiful character all to yourself. :P
I'd kill to be able to make a character like that.

@everyone else: Keep em coming! They look great! :cheers:

Edited by Shadow', 19 May 2007 - 12:37 PM.

Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#33 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 12:37 PM

@ JazzJR : Dont worry my friend ! Mythich Dawn is in progress !

@ Spike4072 :lol: Run away......... I love your mini picture story ! keep it up !

@ Shadow' Awesome action shots ! Very cool !

@ Cosmic-Banana : Thank you for the comment !

@ highpressure : Thanks for the kind words !

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 19 May 2007 - 12:41 PM.

Posted Image

#34 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 12:45 PM

Spike, I love your shots! I was feeling really bad for your character, I thought she would have to walk out of that store empty-handed... :( Luckily she had lots of shinies with her... I hope that store clerk didn't rip her off... <_<

http://i18.photobuck...nowImpCity2.jpg

Excellent shots all around Spike, I love the look in this one.

Thanks I was going to take that one out and just have the praying one but I liked it to much. :)

@ Spike4072 :lol: Run away......... I love your mini picture story ! keep it up !

Glad you like it :)

Nice shots everyone :clap:

Edited by Spike4072, 19 May 2007 - 12:46 PM.

#35 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 01:05 PM

@ shadow: shadow... shadow...shadow.. what can I say: you my friend, have such a talent for manipulating the Oblivion engine, that it's almost uncanny. I don't know how you do it, but the ideas you get for shots are brilliant, and your execution is flawless. Avalon isn't my girl alone, Kaelis and Caps are also proud fathers ;)

@ oldmanpoo: Nice action shots, my favorite is number 2: that's a great angle you used to capture the moment. I'm guessing that monster is from MMM?

@ Luch: I love your samurai asian girl, the sunset cascading behind her in shot number 1 looks amazing.

@ HP: Your samurai girl looks hot as usual... I also enjoyed your latest slideshow... yes it was definitely short and to-the-point as you mentioned :lol: Thanks for the wub-drool heheh...

@ VanQa: Your girl looks pretty hot with that bow in her hand.... and your hooded character, omg she's deadly beautiful :)

@ Chiglet: Chiggles! Glad to see you back and posting, hoepfully we'll see some vabation shots from you soon :) My fave is the last shot, Mia :)

@ Floyd: Sia is looking great in her skimpy armor, as usual. Your new girl is also to kill for, but you already knew all of this :)

@ kimroy: I really like your tatted Mystic Elf, I think shes gorgeous. Nice captions on the pics too, I like it when people re-tell events

@ Soul Slayer: Ninjas are my favorite kinds of people, and yours in no exception. She has that air of deadly mystery surrounding her... great shots.

@ Treetop: Why yes treetop, I do think your character is one of the hottest around...... keyblade? what keyblade? :P

@ cyborgjackadimoose: My favorite bad-ass character. You didn't go for the cute or sexy, you went for the exoticly grimy look, and I think she's great. Your originality really shows, it sets her apart from a sea of faces :)

@ DIE 75: I hope you feel better soon Die... your Tang Mo shots kick-ass, as always. That first shot in the high-grass is excellent.

@ Hector: The re-texts look great Hector, as do the girls wearing them :naughty: I'm a green person myself, but they both look excellent

@ cosmic banana: nice atmosphere costmic, my face shot is the first one. Very moody.

@ spike: nooo... run away little blue girl... she didn't mean it pirates.. leave her alone :\

@ treetop: why yes treetop, I do think you have one of the sexiest characters around.... what? what do you mean I said that already? :doh:

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#36 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 01:49 PM

And now you shall DIE!!
The Dark Lord

Sweetness! The first thing that came to my mind was the word OWNED! The B & W makes it more dramatic too!

Messing around with more photoshop filters... and having fun with it :P
Avalon

I really like this one?it looks like its raining. :)

Basho Showing off some new armor just released:
Helmet on

Wow?this brings me back?I can almost hear ?Move along outlander? in that gruff Ordinator voice.

SeV: Thanks! I'm glad that you find her unique, and that was my aim.

Cosmic-Banana: Thanks alot! I'm glad you like her!

highpressure: Thanks! I love her scar as well!

In case I missed anyone else, thanks for the comments everyone!
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#37 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:16 PM

Trying to make a Dremora female.
Aiyla
Posted Image

EDIT: Second Attempt (used a face from badmagic as a base)
Posted Image
Comments please. Good? Bad? So-So?
Would appreciate any tips.

Just thought I'd post this here as well since I don't know where else to post it.
Tips/comments/critisism please?
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#38 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:24 PM

@ Spike - Your latest gal is quite beautiful! Good job! I like how your story is progressing - she is a very interesting character.

@ Shadow - Thanatos Chaos looks fantastic!!! Cool looking servant girl further down, too.

@ Luchaire - a beautiful oriental gal is always welcome! I just saw her on TES too - very nice job!

@ Soul_Slayer - Very nice capture/look in your second shot.

@ Kimory - I really like this one and the caption.

@ Floydian1 - Very lovely new gal there!

@ Treetop - She looks incredibly voluptuous as always!

@ DIE75 - Thanks for taking the time to post - get well soon!

@ SeV - Your use of photoshop filters is looking very cool! I think I like the first one best, though I am not sure. I guess you have taken that Photoshop course by now, eh?

@ Hector - The first shot with the red and green armor would make an excellent Christmas card - but please don't have Nina send one to Layla! I like the purple one the best - it looks very hot on blondie! (What is her name, btw?)

@ C-B - Those shots are awesome - I already said as much on TES. This reminds me - I think you should post your Wall of Avatars shot so we can look for other friends who may not have made it here yet.

@ Chimera - Rhianna is quite the beauty! Very fine looking character - both versions!

@ Soul Slayer - I love how your gal sometimes wears a mask and almost nothing else! :devil:

@ Greatfool: funny slideshow ! Poor Layla ! ( and poor Hector too seeing his comment to it)

Thank you again, VanQa. I have been meaning to say how much I like your character Gwen - a real beauty showing lots of depth, especially the way you shoot her.

@ greatfool1: Nice presentation. :cheers:

Well, coming from you hp, the undisputed master of slideshow making, is really nice to hear! Using Hector's screenies was a lot of fun because I actually went through all his stories and posts again to select what I thought were some of his very best shots. I have been wanting to use that song by Garbage for a while, but since I usually play gals, I never found a way to do so.

I have noticed that Flash SlideShow Maker is buggy once you get over 15 (?) screens - so I do a lot of saves! I also notice a lot of bloating - that swf file is 15 MB even though I downsized all of Hector's shots to 150K each. So that and the music should not have exceed more than 8MB. Got any idea as to what causes this?

How does your latest slide show maker behave? Is it a free one?

Btw, hp your Adonis character looks amazing! I love this shot.

Edited by greatfool1, 19 May 2007 - 03:09 PM.

#39 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:34 PM

oh thanks gf :) I haven't commented on your slideshow yet because I haven't gotten a change to look at it, but I will :) I haven't taken those ps classes yet, I actually "borrowed" *cough* some online classes from Lynda.com on CS2 and CS3. They're great, really helpful and it's teaching me basic stuff like quickmask and magnetic lasso, or what I call god's greatest creations :wub:

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#40 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:54 PM

oh thanks gf :) I haven't commented on your slideshow yet because I haven't gotten a change to look at it, but I will :) I haven't taken those ps classes yet, I actually "borrowed" *cough* some online classes from Lynda.com on CS2 and CS3. They're great, really helpful and it's teaching me basic stuff like quickmask and magnetic lasso, or what I call god's greatest creations :wub:

Yeah, my wife swears by those Lynda.com classes. She just enrolled in some digital art classes at the Art Institute and yesterday talked me into buying her a Mac Notebook and CS3 - so much for my dreams of a new computer for myself, as least for a little while. :crying: Hard to argue with her about who needed it more, plus she looks so cute when she turns it on, I just couldn't resist. She will be paying me back bigtime though! :devil: