Photo

Trouble Downloading

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Suspiria

Suspiria
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:25 AM

I am having a hard time downloading the latest version of this mod fully for some reason. The DL ends quickly and I get an error upon trying to unzip it that reads "the archive is either in unknown format or damaged".

Edit: I have since been able to DL Nathaniel using one of the mirrors.

Edited by Suspiria, 23 May 2007 - 09:06 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:31 AM

Try Flashget plugin from www.flashget.com - it should help.

#3 Suspiria

Suspiria
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 09:08 PM

Try Flashget plugin from www.flashget.com - it should help.

Thank you for the suggestion, I was able to DL the file using one of the mirros and by NOT using star downloader. For some odd reason, star downloader wasn't liking the file. Thanks again!
Posted Image

#4 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 09:15 PM

Hey Suspiria, great to see you at SHS... :D If you don't mind, could you tell me what browser you were using to download Nathaniel, and which version the browser is? It'll help us sort out what the error was. :)

#5 Suspiria

Suspiria
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 12:33 AM

Hey Suspiria, great to see you at SHS... :D If you don't mind, could you tell me what browser you were using to download Nathaniel, and which version the browser is? It'll help us sort out what the error was. :)

Hey K'aeloree, thanks for the welcome! :) I am using I.E. 6.0. I suspect that the problem lay in Star Downloader, but I could be wrong. :) Thanks for looking into this! :cheers:
Posted Image