Comments about PoOC thread #9

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
326 replies to this topic

#21 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 02:07 PM

Just one shot of Sakura.................

Posted Image

Holy schnikies!!! :woot:
Now there's a valentine I would LOVE to get. :Tasty:
That's hotter than a three peckered goat.

@Cosmic: Thanks, she's actually a Mystic Elf though. :cheers:
EDIT: Your new race looks cool Banarama, nice work. :cheers:

Edited by Soul_Slayer, 26 May 2007 - 02:25 PM.

#22 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 02:13 PM

@Cosmic: Thanks, she's actually a Mystic Elf though. :cheers:
EDIT: Your new race looks cool Banarama, nice work. :cheers:

I have so many nicknames :lol:

Yeah... a Mystic Elf :doh:
Posted Image

#23 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 02:24 PM

@Floydian: Sapphire is so hot, the unicorn is the perfect steed for her. [insert random phallic comment here]
I'm beginning to think you are a stalker though, it seems like everytime I make a post, you are right before or after me. :ph34r: But since you keep bringing those gorgeous ladies with you, I don't mind as much. :ROFL:

#24 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 02:41 PM

VanQa, we're having all the same ideas! I just finished screenshotting my character's first run through the Kvatch Oblivion gate and some of them are nearly identical to yours! This one especially.

Great shots everyone! I'm really enjoying them. Treetop, I love the little sister.
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#25 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 03:05 PM

Excellent pics, stories, and some cool new outfits and characters in thread 8 everyone! Keep up the good work :) And if you all start behaving yourselves in the comments thread for some reason, I think I should be sorely disappointed.
Haven't looked through the new thread yet. Hopefully later today.

Chiglet :ph34r:

#26 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 03:46 PM

Not sure where to post, so I'll post this here - I'm sorely lacking in sleep, so not much onlineness today - but look at the draft of SCOOP that khayman's worked up:

http://s.comtraya.net/t/scoop_01.png

I love it. What do y'all think?

EDIT: DOES NOT SHOW ALL CATEGORIES simply because it's a draft mock-up thingy. They'll all be there in the end. ;)

Edited by kalia, 26 May 2007 - 04:09 PM.

#27 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 03:58 PM

Not sure where to post, so I'll post this here - I'm sorely lacking in sleep, so not much onlineness today - but look at the draft of SCOOP that khayman's worked up:

Yeah, I like that too, nice format, looks to be easy to navigate, perfect for someone like myself :crazy: .

Nice work. :cheers:

#28 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 04:03 PM

That does look very cool!
But what happened to the Comedy section? Would those shots go under Comics now?
Also, Action and Romance got combined? So we have a KISS shot followed by a KILL shot - for balance? Edit: Oh, I get it now - ACTION = HOT ROMANCE! Silly me!

I must have missed further consideration of the categories on the original scoop thread...

Anyway, the layout looks great!

Edited by greatfool1, 26 May 2007 - 04:04 PM.

#29 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 04:07 PM

Yeah, I like that too, nice format, looks to be easy to navigate, perfect for someone like myself :crazy: .

Nice work. :cheers:

That - nice format, easy to navigate - was what I thought well, after the sheer gorgeousity of it wore off. :P

Oh, and all that "Nice work" of course goes to khayman - this just showed up in my mailbox today! OK, I'm assuming he read the thread - but it's not like we personally discussed back and forth. It's what I was picturing, only better. Or at least that's what I think. But if anyone has suggestions of things they think should be there and aren't (other than the other categories - those just aren't there *yet*), please speak now.

EDIT: Greatfool1 - sorry, I'm not awake yet! I'm gonna add the category info in that post now. :doh:

Edited by kalia, 26 May 2007 - 04:08 PM.

#30 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 04:46 PM

Hey all, nice to see you! No screens till Tuesday morning/afternoon after work is over :(!

@ Luchaire - :ROFL: Carpet matching the curtains is alwaysa good idea! I may have to send ya few requests! (or do it myself!)

@ shadow' - *Prepares to go Hector on Shadow*

@ Everyone else - After I'm back, I'll comment on everyone's screensnhots, I swear!

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 26 May 2007 - 05:00 PM.

#31 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 05:59 PM

Posted Image

Cool shot :cheers:

#32 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 07:04 PM

Okay, for those who wanted ... ahem... custom body textures ... I need to know the race of the character(s) and what body mod you use. It would be helpful to have a screenshot of the character in good, neutral light (I find Jensine's shop in the IC really good for this) if I'm going to try to match the hair. ;)

#33 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 07:13 PM

@ highpressure: Beautiful shots again ! :D

@Highpressure: Very nice job on your woodelf. That hair goes good on her. :)

@highpressure: Great action shots as always. :cheers:

@Highpressure: Lovely lass, despite the skimpy armor. I really like this shot. I'm a sucker for pretty backlighting and sunsets and the like. ;)

@highpressure: Your new girl looks gorgeous, the middle shot of your post is wonderful.

Thank you all for the lovely comments! :) I will return the kind gesture soon! B)

#34 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 07:36 PM

couple more :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

fyre

Hi, and welcome to our little corner :) Those are great shots, interestingly enough, I have a shot of Avalon with the same pose as your second shot, the one where she's talking to Haskill...

@ Soul Slayer: I like your ninja, although I would have made my young lackey sleep in the uncomfortable bed, that bed she got is too luxurious! :lol:

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#35 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 07:45 PM

I just noticed this new Nvidia Black screen fix. I remember some people talking about that problem a few threads back.

http://www.bethsoft....howtopic=701382

#36 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 07:56 PM

I just noticed this new Nvidia Black screen fix. I remember some people talking about that problem a few threads back.

Thank you for the info Spike !

@ Soul Slayer: Thank you for the kind comment ! :) I love your min picture stories with Jasmine ! Keep them coming .......:)

@ Rumpleteasza: Thanks ! :)

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 26 May 2007 - 09:11 PM.

Posted Image

#37 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 08:20 PM

SALVATION!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

That bug is beyond evil.
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#38 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 08:28 PM

SALVATION!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

That bug is beyond evil.

:ROFL: Beyond evil :ROFL: Well said my friend !! Awesome pictures BTW ! :)

Posted Image

#39 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 08:47 PM

SALVATION!!

That bug is beyond evil.

:ROFL: Beyond evil :ROFL: Well said my friend !! Awesome pictures BTW ! :)

:ROFL:
Thanks for the comment on my pictures. Your shots are great too. Sakura is very sexy. :)
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#40 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 08:49 PM

So do you guys think that grown up Haruko looks different enough from Luna? it was the last post on the page so i guess it got over looked.