Photo

When can I go to SpellHold?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Faine

Faine
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 04:58 AM

Sorry if this has already been asked before and I missed it, but at which point in the romance can I go to SpellHold?
I don't want to mess anything up by going too soon.

Edited by Faine, 30 May 2007 - 08:53 AM.

#2 Ankhes

Ankhes
  • 244 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 08:01 AM

Sorry if this has already been asked before and I missed it, but at which point in the romance can I go to SpellHold?
I don't want to mess anything up by going to soon.

You can go any time as long as Edwin's personal quest is not left hanging. If you go after you are lovers you will get a nice Slayer talk (don't forget to PID talk him) and you will get the Drow lust chamber flirts which are very nice! I like to wait for lovers stage because of this.

#3 Faine

Faine
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 08:54 AM

You can go any time as long as Edwin's personal quest is not left hanging. If you go after you are lovers you will get a nice Slayer talk (don't forget to PID talk him) and you will get the Drow lust chamber flirts which are very nice! I like to wait for lovers stage because of this.

Ah, thank you. ^_^ So if I've just done the Lich battle, it is alright to leave after that? Or do I need to wait until whatever business there is with Edwin's mother is over?

Edited by Faine, 30 May 2007 - 08:55 AM.

#4 Ankhes

Ankhes
  • 244 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:56 PM

Ah, thank you. ^_^ So if I've just done the Lich battle, it is alright to leave after that? Or do I need to wait until whatever business there is with Edwin's mother is over?

Holy crap you've finished the romance! There is no more content. Of course you'll now get the Slayer talk and the Lust Chamber flirts and event talks but you're essentially done. The quest I meant was the one where Eddie gets a letter from you know who.
I think I read somewhere that somebody had Eddie's mother show up in the Underdark so I guess you can go to Spellhold now but why not rest first? So I guess you haven't met his mother yet?

#5 Faine

Faine
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 07:16 AM

Holy crap you've finished the romance! There is no more content. Of course you'll now get the Slayer talk and the Lust Chamber flirts and event talks but you're essentially done. The quest I meant was the one where Eddie gets a letter from you know who.
I think I read somewhere that somebody had Eddie's mother show up in the Underdark so I guess you can go to Spellhold now but why not rest first? So I guess you haven't met his mother yet?

Heh, I thought I had to be getting near the end of it. Nope, I've not met his mother yet, but I think I'll rest a few times and leave the game on pause for that before I try heading after Imoen, just to be on the safe side.

Thanks for all of your help. :D

#6 Ankhes

Ankhes
  • 244 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:26 AM

Heh, I thought I had to be getting near the end of it. Nope, I've not met his mother yet, but I think I'll rest a few times and leave the game on pause for that before I try heading after Imoen, just to be on the safe side.

Thanks for all of your help. :D

You're welcome. I never tried resting outdoors after the Lich battle. I finish it and head right back to the FF and rest. There is a wonderful dialog with Eddie and then Momma shows up right in the middle of...something. :devil: Good luck!

#7 Faine

Faine
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:36 AM

You're welcome. I never tried resting outdoors after the Lich battle. I finish it and head right back to the FF and rest. There is a wonderful dialog with Eddie and then Momma shows up right in the middle of...something. :devil: Good luck!

Oh my word, something tells me this is going to be very amusing. :lol: