A little Help?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 --Silver--

--Silver--

Posted 10 June 2007 - 07:15 AM

Umm... exactly when does the SoA portion of the romance end?

I faced Bodhi in chapter 6 and she took Nathaniel as usual, I revived him and all that. Since then I've had a few talks with him - the last one being when I told him that it was okay to draw support from each other. It's been a while since then and he hasn't spoken again, but when I click on him, it says that he doesn't want to talk to me.

I've done everything quest-wise, the only thing left to do is fight Irenicus at the Tree of Life. So is there anything else coming up in the romance, or am I good to go? I don't want to miss anything.

#2 toby_fowl

toby_fowl
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:58 AM

Hmmm...I remember, that after his resurrection he doesnīt want to flirt with you, because he thinks he is "dirty" because of the vampirization...what was the last talk about? He should apologize because of his behaviour and than you can flirt with him again...I hope I am right, itīs so long ago that I played the SoA-part of Nathaniel...Maybe someone else can help?

#3 Ankhes

Ankhes
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 05:10 PM

Hmmm...I remember, that after his resurrection he doesnīt want to flirt with you, because he thinks he is "dirty" because of the vampirization...what was the last talk about? He should apologize because of his behaviour and than you can flirt with him again...I hope I am right, itīs so long ago that I played the SoA-part of Nathaniel...Maybe someone else can help?

I'm sorry but I'm no help either but I'm having the same problem. I'm wondering if something is screwed up or if the next talk is triggered by an event like in the Elven City?

#4 Miss Sakaki

Miss Sakaki

Modder

• Modder
  • 505 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 12:37 AM

What should happen is that he shouts at you immediately after resurrecting him. Then there's a conversation before sleeping, and possibly another one (I'll look it up).