Updating the version

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 11:39 AM

Seeings as I have been out of town for the past few weeks at customer sites, you at least have the mods. :)

If I waited until I got back to upload them, you would still be waiting for me to package them up. I didn't realize how long it would take.

All three are done. These are my last supported versions. They all installed onto my BGT 1.04 game. There may still be small annoying bugs but someone else can put the effort into fixing them. A special thanks to Erebusant for some bug fixes for SoBH that he created for me.

If anyone needs future patches for mod compatibilities, etc, please feel free to make some and share them around the community for everyone else.

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website

#22 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 27 August 2007 - 01:59 AM

Thanks for update but I'm little confuse right now. Why don't you update files in polish translation that Nurgud uploaded?

Polish translations were extensively broken (a mess with tyldas "~") in both DS/NT-otSC. I guess it is what Promilus had reported here, and is available to download here, but there's only NTotSC mentioned... DSotSC_20PL.rar, NTotSC_20PL.rar - those are nowadays commonly used tra files for 1.85/1.45 until, I guess, next versions are released.

Regards, Nugrud.

The language still don't work with newest final release of DSotSC & NTotSC. Don't forget that Northern Tales of the Sword Coast is Polish mod created by Aurelinus so the Polish language should be in the first place to be fix ~~

#23 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:58 AM

The language still don't work with newest final release of DSotSC & NTotSC. Don't forget that Northern Tales of the Sword Coast is Polish mod created by Aurelinus so the Polish language should be in the first place to be fix ~~

Sorry for the way this sounds, but that is really a dumb assumption.

I don't speak Polish, therefore how can I fix a language I know nothing about? That would be insulting to those who do know the language. As for the known tilde problem, I did find a bug in the TP2 file and fixed it. Therefore, I assume you must have found a second tilde problem which I knew nothing about. I believe it was line item 42 or something. Anyway, if there is a second tilde problem, please correct it and upload the fix here so other players can use it. Thank you.

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website

#24 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 10 September 2007 - 02:13 PM

Hi, i have 4 bugs i dunno if this is the right place for them.

In one of the NToSC areas theres an elf who is supposed to ask you to get his arrow but he has incorrect dialog in his cre file.
It points to something like xxx.dlg instead of NTxxx.dlg its not major but you cant talk to him without fixing it.

In the area with the summoned Tanari they ask you for a mage body, you can bring them the body of Fey'Dock(SP) (who appears above the gnolish stronghols AND in an area above BG) once you take the body they will ask for his bow, now if you have killed all the elfs the demons wont leave, they will take the bow and make 4 invisible stalkers, if you talk to them again you can give them another golbin bow for another 20000 exp so if you give them 39 bows (haebal wants one) you can get 780,000 from the demons, 468,000 from the invisible stalkers AND you get the exp from killing them afterwards

All of the new areas on the worldmap are called brimstone bridge

After you help the woman to fly a wyvren spawns but it doesnt do anything at all, you can kill it it you force attack but im not sure if it breaks any plot.

#25 -Dunkan-

-Dunkan-

Posted 11 September 2007 - 12:55 PM

As for the known tilde problem, I did find a bug in the TP2 file and fixed it. Therefore, I assume you must have found a second tilde problem which I knew nothing about. I believe it was line item 42 or something. Anyway, if there is a second tilde problem, please correct it and upload the fix here so other players can use it. Thank you.

Nurgud already uploaded both fixes for DSotSC & NTotSC in this post. Also these translations are updateted by Joneleth with many text improvments and corrections + fixes that allows the installation without errors.

#26 Nugrud

Nugrud
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:55 AM

As for the known tilde problem, I did find a bug in the TP2 file and fixed it. Therefore, I assume you must have found a second tilde problem which I knew nothing about. I believe it was line item 42 or something. Anyway, if there is a second tilde problem, please correct it and upload the fix here so other players can use it. Thank you.

Nurgud already uploaded both fixes for DSotSC & NTotSC in this post. Also these translations are updateted by Joneleth with many text improvments and corrections + fixes that allows the installation without errors.

Those fixes were linked not uploaded, tra's from them should still apply correctly.