Photo

Comments about PoOC thread #13

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
219 replies to this topic

#61 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 02:00 AM

@ Flucidity - Invitation/comment/question? Any way you put it, she's still gorgeous. 8)

@ VanOa - ROTFL That comic is soooo true. Any idea if the artist has done any others? :lol:

@ Karandras - The shots you've posted have reawakened my wondering as to why Bethesda didn't, at a point, give the characters a choice as to the potential ending of the main quest. Is your character a devout follower of the Nine? A poor unlucky fool who wants to save Martin and Cyrodil from the Daedric hordes but is unable to? Doesn't care a wit for the empire and figures the Daedra shold be allowed back into Tamriel? Would have been nice to have been given a choice. A ton more coding I know, but still would have been nice. ^_^
I noticed that you are using the Dremora Companion mod. Which version are you running? and how far into it have you gotten?

@ Wacky car cocoa - She is just cut as a bug. :hug:

@ Darziak - Seems your camp had a bit of excitement. :)

@ Rogue Sun - Couple of very cool shots there. :new_thumbs:

@ Flucidity - Ooouuuch!!! :cookie:

@ u[rl=http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?showtopic=27800&st=76]Floydian1[/url] - niiiice :Tasty:

@ highpressure - Ok, my geekishness is gonna show throough here, but this shot really reminds me of the cover, and book "The White Dragon". :whistling: :cookie:

@ Treetop Smoker - Thanks for the new Exnem community link :)

@ kalia, Rogue Sun, Chimera, greatfool1, Karandras - Thank you for your comments and input on my shots and characters. :D Of the females, my fave (other than Aubret) is Nyxa. Bast and Henry are pretty well tied for favorite male. :) The DB outfit Bast is wearing is from the mod Enter the Shinobi.

Chiglet :ph34r:

#62 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 02:10 AM

@ VanOa - ROTFL That comic is soooo true. Any idea if the artist has done any others? :lol:
Chiglet :ph34r:

That picture is a page of an ungoig comic about gaming. Here is a link to its homepage

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#63 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 03:00 AM

@ Karandras - The shots you've posted have reawakened my wondering as to why Bethesda didn't, at a point, give the characters a choice as to the potential ending of the main quest. Is your character a devout follower of the Nine? A poor unlucky fool who wants to save Martin and Cyrodil from the Daedric hordes but is unable to? Doesn't care a wit for the empire and figures the Daedra shold be allowed back into Tamriel? Would have been nice to have been given a choice. A ton more coding I know, but still would have been nice. ^_^
I noticed that you are using the Dremora Companion mod. Which version are you running? and how far into it have you gotten

I'm using the newest version (10). As for how far I have gotten I was able to do the first 2 quests but due to a bug with the quest "A little help please?" I have been unable to get any further.

On an unrelated topic I posted a brief intro to my characters story in the oblivion stories section here http://www.shsforums...showtopic=27924 so if you have the time it would be nice to get some feedback on it
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#64 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 03:21 AM

Does anyone know what this does? http://eq2.matrix.jp.../src/up6480.zip
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#65 Flucidity

Flucidity

Screen Shot Jockey/Mod Fiddler

• Modder
  • 213 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 05:50 AM

well its an idle animation, but i cant tell if it works or not. I have the mod personality idles and renamed the seductiveidleb.kf from the file in question to **a.kf to replace the seductive idle .kf file. I dont think it works, but These are the screenshots I took. I think this animation is either altered, or is the old one. I dont see any difference.

Cool angel pics by the way :whistling:

Edited by Flucidity, 08 July 2007 - 06:31 AM.

Sig.jpg

A rare beauty in the north, she's the finest lady on earth.
A glance from her, the whole city falls; a second glance leaves the whole nation in ruins.
There exists no city or nation, that has been more cherished
Than a beauty like this.
-Han Dynasty poet Li Yannian

Flucidity's Texture Resource

#66 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 07:58 AM

It auto-toggles the seductive pose when you are "afk".

Posted Image

#67 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 09:40 AM

*cough cough*

*point at sig*

Yay ! I'm back !
Posted Image

#68 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 10:01 AM

*cough cough*

*point at sig*

Yay ! I'm back !

Welcome back!
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#69 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 10:03 AM

Welcome back :)

Posted Image

#70 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 11:54 AM

Your trip to Peru looks nice ! :cheers: Welcome back ! Lots of barren land in Peru :blink: ? Very nice pictures BTW

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 08 July 2007 - 12:01 PM.

Posted Image

#71 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 05:15 PM

After going back to play Final fantasy 12 today I was thinking. We have some cat ear races now we need some bunny ear races :lol:

Posted Image
Posted Image

I have already started work on the ears in blender then I will make a tail but I am not sure how long it will take. I also want to make it where the ears move with their mood like the cat ears :D

#72 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 09:22 PM

@Rogue Sun: The wing mods just keep getting better and better it seems!

@Highpressure: Always nice to see that lovely face!

@Soul Slayer: Ah Jasmine definately does that armor justice!

@Floydian1: Once again, Sia is stunning as always. And whats this? A male? From Floydian? :wacko:

@Flucidity: Is that an invitation? :P Plus, nice retextures with your bows!

@Highpressure: Nice sword in this one. :coolthumb: Reminds me that I need to fix the textures on my own sword.

@Karandras: If Dagon had won...hmmm. I imagine the Fighters Guild and the Mages guild would be forcibly merged with the Servants of Dawn or followers of Dagon. Likely be an underground group against Dagon too. Hellish nightmares, revolutions, and a institution of a Dremora society structure. Necromancers would be very happy too! If Ryu was there, it wouldn't effect him too much though. He's got the tongue and charm to calm even the most bloodthirsty Dremora. Plus, with his three blades, no Daedra around would clearly think to challenge. Your female Dremora seems to have things working out very well for her. Very well indeed. :twisted:

@Ramy: Nice character. This shot reminds me alot of the times in animes when women stumble onto someone, then it starts this complicated romance. And she looks like she wants a hug here. :hug:

@Darziak: Wraiths...what you gonna do?

@VanQa: Never to partial to Golden Saints or Dark Seducers. Not once in the Shivering Isles did they show any respect. Sneers and more sneers. Still, she is easy on the eyes.

@JazzJR: Nice pirates! The head scarfs add a nice touch! And your retextures are top notch too!

@Spike4072: Denesta! Been awhile since shes showed up!

@Oldmanpoo: I like this shot a lot. Loots like it could be the cover for a movie, game or novel. :coolthumb:

Just a shameless plug but I need some feedback. I may have figured out a fix for the Fast Changing Weather in Natural Enviroments. Involves deleting the duplicate climates in the Natural Weather file. Don't know why it worked, but Fast changing weather bug...completely gone for me. And I did everything possible to try to get it to occur again. Menus, containers, talking, traveling, adventuring, EVERYTHING!

I have uploaded the test fix HERE, and I would appreciate if anyone who is suffering the same problem could try it out and see if it solves things for them too.

Edited by Ryu Doppler, 08 July 2007 - 09:23 PM.

A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#73 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 10:07 PM

@VanQa: Never to partial to Golden Saints or Dark Seducers. Not once in the Shivering Isles did they show any respect. Sneers and more sneers. Still, she is easy on the eyes.

Aurora: It seems to be a side effect from being a perfect being, because even amongst eachother we do that. In our desire to serve the Mad God, we all strive for the most wanted job: to become Lord Sheogoraths personal guard in the Palace. Yet there is only one job, and many Aureal. It makes us a bit moody to know we might have to wait several centuries to finally reach this goal.
VanQa: And on top of that they seem to be extra nasty with my Aurora cuz she has got an "Imperfection" she is rather ashamed about and thus is looked down upon. *gives Aurora a sympathetic look* They only talk to her when she asks them something, the rest of the time they just growl at her and ignore her (apperantly my version of playable aureal has killed some of the voice sounds. Aureal don't idle chat with her and Aurora is also very quiet :( )
Aurora: *annoyed VanQa speaks of her imperfection* Be quiet, Mortal!

Anyway :) thnx for the comment :)

Posted Image

#74 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 11:07 PM

Ingame Ryu @ Aurora: I can associate with being left out for not being perfect. When I was younger, my big brother Dario seemed to get all the attention. A better talker, better swordsman, and better looking as well. I mean, how are you supposed to compete when your big brother looks like some guy named Zechs Merquise? Still, if I hadn't looked up to him, and up to my father, I don't know where I would be. Most likely still living in Milewood. As for your speech impediment, it couldn't be anywhere near as bad as Ajira gets when she's had way too much to drink. :D
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#75 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 01:22 AM

Ingame Aurora @ Ingame Ryu: Thank you. It is nice to know someone out there understands me.
VanQa: Whoa Behave Aurora. Being nice is not very Aureal like
Ingame Aurora: Be quiet, Mortal!

Posted Image

#76 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 04:59 AM

Just a shameless plug but I need some feedback. I may have figured out a fix for the Fast Changing Weather in Natural Enviroments. Involves deleting the duplicate climates in the Natural Weather file. Don't know why it worked, but Fast changing weather bug...completely gone for me. And I did everything possible to try to get it to occur again. Menus, containers, talking, traveling, adventuring, EVERYTHING!

I have uploaded the test fix HERE, and I would appreciate if anyone who is suffering the same problem could try it out and see if it solves things for them too.

You have weather that changes quickly, for me it rarely changes for me, always raining.... :P

Edit: Was thinking about releasing my Zhenks zombie face texture though only here, would it be worth it? :)

Edited by Darziak, 09 July 2007 - 05:03 AM.

#77 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 12:36 PM

This new mod adds a spell that causes a woman to play with herself, the catch is it is only good for Eshme right now, but it also works with Exnem's Eye candy with only minor clipping of hands. It comes with new animations and sound files.

Adult only

Link

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 09 July 2007 - 12:39 PM.

Posted Image

#78 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 12:53 PM

This new mod adds a spell that causes a woman to play with herself, the catch is it is only good for Eshme right now, but it also works with Exnem's Eye candy with only minor clipping of hands. It comes with new animations and sound files.

Adult only

Link

Crashes the game when she is done :lol: works fine with Bab too.

#79 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 01:44 PM

Well, I guess the aftermath part hasn't been animated yet ;).

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 09 July 2007 - 01:44 PM.

#80 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 01:50 PM

Can't see me getting away with posting screenshots of this one over at ess ;)
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!