Photo

Comments about PoOC thread #13

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
219 replies to this topic

#81 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 03:01 PM

Fantastic and funny. :cheers: And now we just need something similar for the other 1/2 of Cyrodil.... :whistling: Hope they fix the crashing issue soon.

#82 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 06:03 PM

Crashes the game when she is done :lol: works fine with Bab too.

:ROFL: I guess its too much for the game to handle the aftermath.....

Posted Image

#83 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 06:34 PM

Nah, its just protecting us from an STD by giving us a CTD :P.

#84 Flucidity

Flucidity

Screen Shot Jockey/Mod Fiddler

• Modder
  • 213 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 07:03 PM

Crashes the game when she is done :lol: works fine with Bab too.

:ROFL: I guess its too much for the game to handle the aftermath.....

Check your load order, cus it's working fine for me. No CTD's or STD's
Loading it after any other animation mods

Sig.jpg

A rare beauty in the north, she's the finest lady on earth.
A glance from her, the whole city falls; a second glance leaves the whole nation in ruins.
There exists no city or nation, that has been more cherished
Than a beauty like this.
-Han Dynasty poet Li Yannian

Flucidity's Texture Resource

#85 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:22 AM

The Corwyn body mod beta is out :woot:

Introducing TeamFF Fantasy Figures v0.50 Beta:

http://www.tessource...le.php?id=12073

I expect the popularity of this mod will cause bandwidth issues for TES Source so please be patient downloading, otherwise I sincerely hope you all thoroughly enjoy!

3 cheers
Daede.

#86 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 02:09 AM

Nice poses Alexander, any idea when you'll be releasing them?
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#87 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:32 AM

Shame I've been using an advance copy for about a month :P.

#88 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:07 AM

Totally badass Floydian!

Great shots everyone else. Of course I will comment on many more a bit later.

#89 Alexander Wolf

Alexander Wolf
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:13 AM

:unsure: Soon, I want to make as many as I can. Though it will be released as a modders resource, meaning It will only contain the .kfs files, as I do not know how to code a script like actors ball.
Posted Image

#90 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:17 AM

:unsure: Soon, I want to make as many as I can. Though it will be released as a modders resource, meaning It will only contain the .kfs files, as I do not know how to code a script like actors ball.

It's actually not that hard, the animation in the video clip I just posted had to be added, since it came as just the .kf file, so I added it to the JOJO mod.

#91 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:09 PM

I'd say contact Trollf about that. Anyone know where he's been lately?

#92 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:49 PM

*WARNING!* Very long reply ahead, please advance with caution *WARNING*
_____________________________This is not a joke! (okay well mabey it is...)_______________________

Starting where i left off 5 days ago, Page 3 post 55

Soul_Slayer: Thats a nice looking bunch of skirts, any chance you have a link?

Floydian1: That fairy is way to cute to be good fairy, they must be up to something :)

Floydian1: Nothing like Distracting the guy eating :)

Wacky Car Cocoa: What is this? day of the insanely cute characters? ;)

Floydian1: Despite looking a bit out of place in oblivion that armor is still awesome

Page 4

Darziak: lol it seems a lot of stuff just happens in that camp :)

Flucidity: Is it just me or is the ghosts face looking a little bit glassy?

Darziak: I really like the lighting you have in that place, is that a house mod your making?

Rogue Sun: I thought I said wait a week to allow me to recover from your last completely awesome picture :)

Flucidity: Those arrows look really neat (not to mention deadly)

VanQa: wow those are some great lighting effects, did you add them or have I not been paying attention when im in that place :)

Floydian1: Where did you get that hair? It makes that character (do they have a name btw?) look like they came from the FF series :)

Ryu Doppler: Woohoo massive undead battle, always good for pictures :)

Floydian1: IS that the Dragon hunter sword on their back? I can't quite tell

Soul_Slayer
: Thank you for these pictures, they are what inspired me to figure out how to modify meshes to work with exnems

Floydian1: Just how many of Slof's mods can you fit in a single screen ? :)

highpressure
: I know I made mention of this before but, Hellspawn Dragon armor= Amazingly awesome :)

Floydian1: Oh so their a vampire, I guess that puts them on the same playing field as Sia :)

Soul_Slayer: wow she really looks like she is freezing in that last picture, well done

Page 5

Ryu Doppler: Blood, guts, and a flaming skeleton, sounds good to me :)

Floydian1: Ah ha! I knew it! She is trying to wipe out the Goblin race...oh wait thats a good thing hmmm...

JazzJR
: Kitty pirates, it just never gets old :)

Floydian1: A nice change of outfits, bab sure has a ton of stuff in it

Darziak: well my opinion on the eyes is that they make him look more evil, not sure if that was the intent but I like it

Soul_Slayer: well now there is a paradox, your using exnems body yet you have the sword from bab, how is that possible?

VanQa: She looks absolutely amazing, simple as that

Floydian1: That necklace looks rather painful :)

Flucidity: Agreed! (sorry couldn't help it :) )

Floydian1: That is one heak of a home, perfect for vampires

Soul_Slayer: Back to some more modest armor I see :) ( at least by Exnem standards)

Rogue Sun: Okay I'm sure of it this time, that wasn't even close to a week, in fact it has only been about 15-30 min since i saw the last one of your....

Floydian1: Once again the lighting, posing, and character are superb :)

Darziak: well thats a group I don't wanna run into on the road :)

Spike4072
: Never thought a necromancer could look that good :)

Floydian1
: You really have a way of capturing the mood with your pictures, she looks really depressed

oldmanpoo: First two pictures: Great collection of characters, very diverse. Third picture: Really nice editing, she looks to be zipping right along

Ryu Doppler: Awesome landscape pictures, though why are you stabbing yourself with the sword in the first picture? :)

Soul_Slayer: Ouch thats a lot of arrows, not to mention a nice robe (it looks a ton better than my version )

Page 6

Darziak: I think your missing something in that first picture :)

Floydian1: Wow those first two have got to be my favorites from you in awhile

highpressure: Well now doesn't she look happy, I guess they like the house :)

Hector the Hooded:What!? no scantily clad females? You joined a celibate order didn't you? cool screens though :)

Darziak: More random happenings at the camp it seems (btw thats a nice idea, I'm gonna have to try it)

Flucidity: Well it seems not everyone has joined a celibate order :)

Shadow': Those "quick screens" of your are amazing :)

Cosmic-Banana: Great editing job

Soul_Slayer: If there was a contect for most
Spoiler
(Am I allowed to say that? just curious) pictures you would be sure to win

Axil: Nice looking helmet there. Btw thank you very much for Exnemising Frans :)

Cosmic-Banana: Yay! Flaming dogs! It's been awhile since iv seen them

Darziak
: I dread to think what she is going to do to that camp :)

Rogue Sun: By the Nine divines, all the Daedra gods, and any other gods who are floating around... with pictures like this I cant think of a single screenshot contest you couldn't win with ease.

Floydian1: Wow the lighting in those pictures is amazing, I really like the first one

Soul_Slayer: I sure don't nned to be a telapath to know what those pirates are thinking ;)

Alexander Wolf: those aimations are really good, they would be great for just hanging around

Darziak: lol I love it when the npcs go nuts :) (btw whats that tower in the first pic?)

Quotes for the picture:
Derikan: Did you ever hear the one about what the zombie who was falling apart said to the barmaid?
Blue person( I can's find his name): No what did they say?
No-name: Oh god not this joke again
(pm me if you wanna hear the rest of the joke, its rather mature (or immature depending on how you look at it)

Spike4072: wow that looks really nice, to bad it doesn't support all the Exnem armor I have

Page 7(yay last one)

Alexander Wolf: more cool poses, let the release begin! (please?)

Soul_Slayer: Neat, I have seen that animation once before but i could never find it again, have a link?

Rogue Sun: Thats it, I retire, your pictures are just too amazing to believe. (im kidding about the retiring in case anyone was worried)

Soul Slayer: That fourth picture is awesome *begins to ponder why I have never gone up there*

Okay another Marathon post completed (2 hours, im getting better) and I think its high time I did a poll, Would you rather I continue doing these massive posts every few days or respond as pictures come out, thus giving quicker feedback and comments (not to mention you wouldn't have to dig through this type of massive post to find the comments related to you). Id like as many people to let me know as possible so I can at least try to make an informed decision.

Oh btw, I finally made my own avatar thats more fitting to Oblivion

And of course if I somehow missed a post of your in the time frame I covered please let me know so I can add it.

Edit1: Bolded the named and fixed a name mix-up

Edited by Karandras, 11 July 2007 - 08:54 PM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#93 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:30 PM

Ryu Doppler: Awesome landscape pictures, though why are you stabbing yourself with the sword in the first picture? :)

Think of it as a prayer to the weather! Cause at this point, I'm completely convinced I have solved my Natural Environments Natural Weather fast change bug! I haven't seen even one sign of it since I applied my test fix which I uploaded for others to try. No one seems to be saying anything bad about it too, so I guess it must be working for them as well! I can only hope it is. That damn bug was the worst breaker of Natural Weather in my opinion.
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#94 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 12:58 AM

My computer is dead at the moment, they are sending me a new psu tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to get it running again over the weekend.
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#95 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 06:13 AM

*WARNING!* Very long reply ahead, please advance with caution *WARNING*
_____________________________This is not a joke! (okay well mabey it is...)_______________________

JazzJR
: Kitty pirates, it just never gets old :)

@JazzJR: Nice pirates! The head scarfs add a nice touch! And your retextures are top notch too!

Thanks for these comment :) i can't belive that i get some :crying: :blink:

Edited by JazzJR, 12 July 2007 - 06:22 AM.

#96 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 06:19 AM

You should know by now I at least try to comment on every picture :) (RL gets in the way sometimes but thats unavoidable)
Posted Image

#97 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 07:08 AM

Page 4

Darziak: lol it seems a lot of stuff just happens in that camp :)
Darziak: I really like the lighting you have in that place, is that a house mod your making?

Probably cause there's a creature marker there. :D
It's a place to hangout, the gang will move in eventually when I get around to finishing it. (not available for release)

Page 5

Darziak: well my opinion on the eyes is that they make him look more evil, not sure if that was the intent but I like it
Darziak: well thats a group I don't wanna run into on the road :)

Yea, Derikan isn't the nice guy he used to be back when he stayed in Skyrim.
Darjin you should be okay, Derikan maybe, No-Name probably not if the others wernt around. :P

Page 6

Darziak: I think your missing something in that first picture :)
Darziak: More random happenings at the camp it seems (btw thats a nice idea, I'm gonna have to try it)
Darziak: I dread to think what she is going to do to that camp :)
Darziak: lol I love it when the npcs go nuts :) (btw whats that tower in the first pic?)

Quotes for the picture:
Derikan: Did you ever hear the one about what the zombie who was falling apart said to the barmaid?
Blue person( I can's find his name): No what did they say?
No-name: Oh god not this joke again
(pm me if you wanna hear the rest of the joke, its rather mature (or immature depending on how you look at it)

I froze them and made the horses disapear. ^_^
To be honest he's heading for the fort I just havn't changed him to a non cheydinhall guard yet. :P
Well lets just say the nearby so called bandits are going to become of use. ;)
It's fun for the whole town! The tower is from Unique landscapes from outside chorrol.
:lol: I can see where this jokes going, I didn't have anything that I could put in the bubbles so the idea came to me.
I take it you never looked at my signature to see thier names. :P

Okay another Marathon post completed (2 hours, im getting better) and I think its high time I did a poll, Would you rather I continue doing these massive posts every few days or respond as pictures come out, thus giving quicker feedback and comments (not to mention you wouldn't have to dig through this type of massive post to find the comments related to you). Id like as many people to let me know as possible so I can at least try to make an informed decision.

Oh btw, I finally made my own avatar thats more fitting to Oblivion.

Maybe you could do them every end of the day? but really it's up to you. :)
You've got oblivnice avamora there and well done at commenting everyones pictures. :cheers:
Oh and looking at your signature it looks like it spells out Karandras. (I counted the number of letters)

#98 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 07:22 AM

Oh and looking at your signature it looks like it spells out Karandras. (I counted the number of letters)

Correct :) (guess I should have tried to figure something a little more creative out hu? :) )

Edited by Karandras, 12 July 2007 - 07:24 AM.

Posted Image

#99 Flucidity

Flucidity

Screen Shot Jockey/Mod Fiddler

• Modder
  • 213 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 08:24 AM

My computer is dead at the moment, they are sending me a new psu tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to get it running again over the weekend.

"Even Floydian's Computer knows, not to MESS WITH SIA!!" :devil:

Edited by Flucidity, 12 July 2007 - 08:25 AM.

Sig.jpg

A rare beauty in the north, she's the finest lady on earth.
A glance from her, the whole city falls; a second glance leaves the whole nation in ruins.
There exists no city or nation, that has been more cherished
Than a beauty like this.
-Han Dynasty poet Li Yannian

Flucidity's Texture Resource

#100 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 08:49 AM

VanQa: wow those are some great lighting effects, did you add them or have I not been paying attention when im in that place :)

I didn't add those lights myself, they were there already :)

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-