Comments about PoOC thread #15

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
293 replies to this topic

#261 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:31 PM

off topic, but, do u have Fable TLC for the pc? if u do, im an uber modder for it :P

Shadow' ahhhh the elves! the elves! too many elves! :crazy:

No way, tehre's Fable Lost Chapter mods? I didn't know that... what did you make for it?

:lol: funny you should mention that, I JUST beat Fable Lost Chapters again. I'm a weenie when it comes to that game though, I've started as an evil character like 100 times over and I get to about the second quest or so before I start becoming good again.

It's not my fault, I feel bad for hitting that little kid and stealing his teddy.. and then afterwards he starts crying and says everybody hates him.... *sniff*

I don't hate you little guy, I'm sorry! :crying:

BTW, I was born in Rio De Janeiro so I guess I should be taking offense somewhere in there..... <_<

You would think that little girl would make more of an appearance too, but no. You see her twice and then bam, she vanishes completely. Too bad, cause I would have married her when I grew up! :lol:

The last time I started playing, I attempted to never get any scars from fighting, which is a pain because they come quite randomly for me. I also tried to get good equipment before I did any type of quests. Ended up becoming an undisputed master of the Card-Flip game in Bowerstone, and was walking around in good leathers in no time flat.

:lol: I married her actually, I hit on her as soon as I saw her so she wouldn't get lost in the crowd. Although I wish they had made some other character model for her that distinguishes her from the rest of the girls...

Yeh, when you have the slow time spell, most of the mini-games are a sinch :) I think the hardest one was the table golf, I was playing that for like 30 mintues trying to get high score so I could get a hero doll...

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#262 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:37 PM

BTW, I was born in Rio De Janeiro so I guess I should be taking offense somewhere in there..... <_<

Sorry SeV... :(

:lol:

:lol: I'm completely joking Shadow` no worries :)

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#263 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:57 PM

:lol: I married her actually, I hit on her as soon as I saw her so she wouldn't get lost in the crowd. Although I wish they had made some other character model for her that distinguishes her from the rest of the girls...

Yeh, when you have the slow time spell, most of the mini-games are a sinch :) I think the hardest one was the table golf, I was playing that for like 30 mintues trying to get high score so I could get a hero doll...

Slow time spell? You freakin cheater! :P I learned how to zip through that game in real time!
It gets really easy once you get what I would call Card Fever! :D

As for the golf game, I stopped trying that once my brain started to ooze out my head. :angry: :lol:
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#264 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:09 PM

Okay quote of the day:

If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.

:blink: It has seriously been FAR FAR too long since I've been back on here...or since I've played Oblivion...

I guess that's what happens when you get addicted to World of Warcraft... :doh:

Anyways...amazing screens everyone! Nice to see that this place is still going strong while I've been away.

World of Warcraft? That is by far the most soul-draining game I know of. (I myself recently lost a month of my life to it) Because of this here is my guide of how to quit wow. (please note this assumes you know general wow talk and this will make almost no sense to those who don't)

Step 1: Begin by reading the World of Warcraft general forums for an hour.

Step 2: Put your account on a non-recurring payment plan.

Step 3: Every day read the general forums for a hour. (post valid questions then watch the replies for bonus points}

Step 4: Spend a good portion of your time hanging around the barrens (if you're alliance hang around Westfall instead.)

Step 5: Do a pug run of Kara if you get bored with step 4

Step 6: When you have only a week left on your account begin reading the (RELz) threads of the Bethesda forum for a few minutes a day.

Step 7: On the last day of your account read the class forums on the Blizzard forums as well as this thread and other threads over here at Spellhold.

Step 8: If you ever get a desire to return to wow read the entire first page of the general forums to cure yourself of it.

Hope that helps :)

Anyway...comments!

Soul_Slayer

Post #174: That guy looks awesome. Midas magic is really becoming a massive mod full of cool stuff.

Post #182(Nudity)
: "Hope no one minds"? I would mind if you didn't post pictures like this :)

Post #191
: You know, till you mentioned it I didn't even notice the ears but now it is really noticeable :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions
: Not really a question, more an observation, I really think I focus on the wrong things, in post 182 I noticed the little addition to the bottom of the picture more than the girl, is that avoidable like the Imageshack ads or did they add it to the picture itself?

Floydian1

Post #175: The lighting in this shot is amazing. This one makes it look like she is weeping blood :)

Post #185: That is really cool, having the clanfear leaping up like that at the dragon.

: The whole "weeping blood" is a bit creepy, did you do that on purpose or was it random?

Rogue Sun

Post #176: The mood and poses in this shot is awesome. makes we wonder what the are covering up...

Post #192: I seriously do not have enough words of praise in my vocabulary to accurately express how good these shots are so I am not even going to try. You truly are a master of screenshots. :Bow: :Bow: :Bow: :Bow:

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Once you finish the battle you should try writing up a guide as to how you did everything and how you got it to look so amazing.

Vanqa

Post #177: She looks amazing and that outfit looks great.

Post #179: I see why you like it so much! That is a wonderful picture with a great background.

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Can't think of any, sorry :(

Shadow'

Post #180: She really is beautiful, although her eyes look a bit bloodshot. I guess I better get the Lineage II Elves mod :)

Post #194: Woohoo a group shot! All of those character look really great, only one of them I can tell you didn't make :) (the girl on the far left I believe)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Just a request for more picture of the Dark elf girl in the back :)

Groo

Post #181: A Balrog, a cheese creature and a tiger cub, where else but oblivion? :)

Post #193: So at last we learn his name :)

: Where did his lady friend get to? He looks a bit lonley ;)

Darziak

Post #183
: Those goblin pictures look really chaotic.

Post #183 part 2: The lighting here looks truly amazing. :cheers:

: Get some help from Gandalf next time you fight that Balrog :)

Leomorq

Post #184: That outfit looks really good, sorta like the stuff in Slofs goth shop only nothing hanging out :rolleyes: :)

Post #186: Wow that was a long battle very impressive. Shame evil lost though :( (Thank god for sequals *hint* *hint* ) :whistling:

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: I know it is annoying but in order to get lots on thumbnails in the right order I find uploading them in reverse order solves the problem :)

cyborgakadjmoose

Post #187
: Hmm not sure how I feel about this one, on the one hand I hate reposts, on the other this is your first post in awhile. Ah to heak with it, I will comment anyway...Ouch! thats really gonna hurt :) (not to mention kill)

Post #189
: Another repost post? you are really pushing your luck :) She does look beautiful although I can't quite tell what is ears and what is horns :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: No more reposts! :D

Ginnyfizz

Post #188: The dogs of the world are doomed :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Can't think of any :)

Zombie216

Post #190: Even if you don't take much time her beauty makes up for it :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: They say beauty is only skin deep, well, post a few combat shots so we can find out how she looks after getting a few cuts :)

I have finally figured out how to do this post with no insanity! (if you read the whole thing you might have noticed there wasn't any) Take a 3 hour nap right before starting to work on it :) That way I can finish the post and then I am tired enough to make the 3 hour nap not prevent me from going right back to sleep like normal :) Perfect!
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#265 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:37 PM

Sorry SeV... :(

:lol:

:lol: I'm completely joking Shadow` no worries :)

Darn you for playing on my guilty conscience! :lol:

Okay quote of the day:

World of Warcraft? That is by far the most soul-draining game I know of. (I myself recently lost a month of my life to it) Because of this here is my guide of how to quit wow. (please note this assumes you know general wow talk and this will make almost no sense to those who don't)

Step 1: Begin by reading the World of Warcraft general forums for an hour.

Step 2: Put your account on a non-recurring payment plan.

Step 3: Every day read the general forums for a hour. (post valid questions then watch the replies for bonus points}

Step 4: Spend a good portion of your time hanging around the barrens (if you're alliance hang around Westfall instead.)

Step 5: Do a pug run of Kara if you get bored with step 4

Step 6: When you have only a week left on your account begin reading the (RELz) threads of the Bethesda forum for a few minutes a day.

Step 7: On the last day of your account read the class forums on the Blizzard forums as well as this thread and other threads over here at Spellhold.

Step 8: If you ever get a desire to return to wow read the entire first page of the general forums to cure yourself of it.

Hope that helps :)

Anyway...comments!

[b[b]Shadow'[/b]

Post #180: She really is beautiful, although her eyes look a bit bloodshot. I guess I better get the Lineage II Elves mod :)

Post #194: Woohoo a group shot! All of those character look really great, only one of them I can tell you didn't make :) (the girl on the far left I believe)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Just a request for more picture of the Dark elf girl in the back :)

I have finally figured out how to do this post with no insanity! (if you read the whole thing you might have noticed there wasn't any) Take a 3 hour nap right before starting to work on it :) That way I can finish the post and then I am tired enough to make the 3 hour nap not prevent me from going right back to sleep like normal :) Perfect!

:ROFL:
10/10 Karandras. The quote, comments, and your last few sentences (Which I bolded) were just plain hilarious.
In response to the "bloodshot" eyes, blame the mod maker. :lol:
Oh and I'll post some more of Amethyst (my dark elf in the pic) eventually. :D
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#266 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:06 PM

Hello everyone, beautiful shots of late :)

I just wanted to pop out and say hi... cause those days, I've been busy...hmm... playing other games ! :new_bottom:

Better get back in Oblivion...

Oh and also:

:cookie: Happy Birthday Flucidity! :cookie:

Edited by Cosmic-Banana, 15 August 2007 - 09:07 PM.

Posted Image

#267 Groo

Groo

The Wanderer

• 69 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:12 PM

Karandras I honestly dont know where his lady friend was in that pic, or Amozabael, for that matter :rolleyes:

#268 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:51 PM

Another double post -_-

Please...?

Edited by leomorg, 15 August 2007 - 09:52 PM.

Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#269 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:51 PM

What? Another Brazilian dude? (or you're joking, and god damn you for play with my feelings!)

Many of my better friends born in Rio, including my better friend ever. But I really don't like the place. I don't like big cities, so, probably this is the matter ;)

And Heya, I'm playing Fable right now, too!!!
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#270 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:37 PM

And Heya, I'm playing Fable right now, too!!!

So here's the really weird part: I'm in the middle of Fable: Lost Chapters as well :unsure:

#271 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:07 PM

Holy heck, it is Flucidity's birthday, and fyrefae's too! Happy Birthday guys! :woot:

I don't have any presents except for my ambitious dreams, but maybe you'll get a kick out this. I kinda got bored and decided I'd start to mess with TESAnnwyn again during my on and off periods of inspiration. People here may remember a screen I posted during my first messing of TESAnnwyn, before I got bored with it for a bit. I have a problem of falling into Modders block shortly after starting things. It's extremely irritating, but I can get through it sometimes.

I'd just like to know how people think this greyscale land looks so far for a base heightmap ( The 4096x4096 Megabyte picture for detail masochists, or the 1024x1024 113 Kilobyte picture ). It's only a alpha version of the base, and I still have to make a lot of the transitions blend better and add more details. The Eastern mountain range seems like it needs more splintering ranges to make it more realistic, and the Western range seems to just be too smooth. Beyond most obvious things, I think it's turning out quite nice so far. A lot better than my first attempt for sure.

Edited by Ryu Doppler, 16 August 2007 - 01:29 AM.

A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#272 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:55 AM

Woot! new animations! (and these ones aren't idle animations :) )
http://www.tessource...le.php?id=12722
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#273 Xetirox

Xetirox

The other Black Swordsman

• 74 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:03 AM

Those are absolutely brilliant, and will make for some great photo ops! Man, first meshes and textures, now someone's been able to do better animations than Bethesda!

Edited by Xetirox, 16 August 2007 - 03:05 AM.

"Even if I forcibly replace everything I've lost, they won't go back to normal."
-Guts, episode 287

The Threads of Causality have been tied! This topic is branded for sacrifice!

#274 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:06 AM

off topic, but, do u have Fable TLC for the pc? if u do, im an uber modder for it :P

Ah I thought you might be the same groo over at the forum.

#275 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 04:07 AM

Soul Slayer awesome screenies :cheers:

Thanks! :cheers:

: Not really a question, more an observation, I really think I focus on the wrong things, in post 182 I noticed the little addition to the bottom of the picture more than the girl, is that avoidable like the Imageshack ads or did they add it to the picture itself?

I'm not too sure, I do know that I have to make a copy of the pic at a lower quality than normal since pixcsastle won't let me upload any pics that are more than 200kbs in size. If you look closely at the screens, you can see they look grainy. :angry:

Cool, thanks for the heads-up. :cheers:

#276 Groo

Groo

The Wanderer

• 69 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 04:15 AM

Darziak yes, im the one and only Groo ;)

#277 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 05:37 AM

Wow! Those are great poses! To bad they won't be as widely used, seeing as they are moving animations you can't really capture the beauty of the whole thing in a still!

#278 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 05:39 AM

Holy heck, it is Flucidity's birthday, and fyrefae's too! Happy Birthday guys! :woot:

I don't have any presents except for my ambitious dreams, but maybe you'll get a kick out this. I kinda got bored and decided I'd start to mess with TESAnnwyn again during my on and off periods of inspiration. People here may remember a screen I posted during my first messing of TESAnnwyn, before I got bored with it for a bit. I have a problem of falling into Modders block shortly after starting things. It's extremely irritating, but I can get through it sometimes.

I'd just like to know how people think this greyscale land looks so far for a base heightmap ( The 4096x4096 Megabyte picture for detail masochists, or the 1024x1024 113 Kilobyte picture ). It's only a alpha version of the base, and I still have to make a lot of the transitions blend better and add more details. The Eastern mountain range seems like it needs more splintering ranges to make it more realistic, and the Western range seems to just be too smooth. Beyond most obvious things, I think it's turning out quite nice so far. A lot better than my first attempt for sure.

Very very impressive work, Ryu! I agree with you on the Western range being too smooth and also it transitions too abruptly between the dark part and the lighter part on the mid-Western side. You might also want to mention that the detail screen is quite detailed - if you remember to zoom - otherwise the two pics look the same.

Those are absolutely brilliant, and will make for some great photo ops! Man, first meshes and textures, now someone's been able to do better animations than Bethesda!

Thanks for the linkage guys. I actually read the readme - it is very interesting that this is his first mod!

That new animations mod is really awesome hihihi. Made some movies for you all to enjoy :)
Dancing Gwen
More Animations

Thanks for these VanQa!!! Very nicely done!

Happy Birthday, Flucidity and fyrefae! Lion's eh? :cheers: :cheers:

Edited by greatfool1, 16 August 2007 - 05:41 AM.

#279 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:42 AM

Okay quote of the day:

:lol: Oh my god I love that. Thanks.

Happy Birthday Fyrefae & Flucidity!! :cheers:

#280 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:46 AM

Happy Birthday, Flucidity and fyrefae. :cheers: