Comments about PoOC thread #15

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
293 replies to this topic

#241 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:34 AM

Vanqa

Post #159: Very nicly done pose shots, I really like these ones :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Post more pictures :) (sorry feeling uncreative atm :) )

teeeheee Thank you Karandras :) Im currently playing a bit less due having a bit of an odd mood after loosing a colleage and friend who had a terrible sickbed of only three weeks :( :( :( She leaves behind husband and little girl of 2 and their loss really got to me the past weeks :( Life can be so short ! Tell your loved ones you love them. She didn't get a chance for that. *unhappy sigh*. Aside from that its summer holiday for me, so lotsa spoiling of me kids and taking them to fun places outside and away from the pc ! (argh the horror! away from the pc !)

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#242 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:03 AM

VanQa - :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

#243 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:11 AM

Now this is funny Karandras! :ROFL:

VanQa, Radicus, Groo, Rogue Sun, Ginnyfizz, Floydian1, Hector the Hooded, Zombie216, Soul_Slayer, Darziak, Cream,...Great screens by you all! There is always a lot of awesomeness to see when coming here! Thank you for making my morning a very pleasant one! :) :clap:

#244 Groo

Groo

The Wanderer

• 69 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:07 AM

Karandras- It's the Dark Assassin scimitar :new_thumbs:

Edited by Groo, 15 August 2007 - 07:15 AM.

#245 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:16 AM

@ Soul Slayer - Where is that and how did you get a Balrog of Morgoth?!?!

Balrog is from the latest version of Midas Magic, Jasmine went on a killing spree in the Imperial City, she wiped out every living person there, and ended up in the Elder Council Chambers where she summoned Balrog. :devil:

#246 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:13 AM

First, and comletely off topic. :)
Tuesday, August 28th, there's going to be an eclipse of the Moon

Quote of the day:

No matter what side of the argument you are on, you always find people on your side that you wish were on the other.

Now I have spent a lot of time thinking about this and after careful research I think I have figured out a way to make this post easier to read for sleepy people (I am looking at you Chiglet) Anyway without further ado, here is my idea:
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did that help?
btw I lied, it took me 10 seconds to think that one up with no research :)
<big snippety>

Huh?? What...?? /me sits up. looks around, then falls back asleep. :P
I'm really liking your quote of the days. :)

hey guys, just dropping by to say hi :) It's so hot in California rite now, it's unbearable :( And the stupid ants seem to be feasting on my ankles.... sigh.
I'm definitely more of a winter guy...

Good to see you SeV! :cheers: You know you could always come out to AZ for a visit. Last weekend we had a toasty temp of only 116, so today's forecast of a balmy 109 will almost be comfortable by comparison. :tease: And, uhm, step off of the anthill. :P

I've endured 9-10 hour flights, mosquitos, arctic-temp. waters at the beach, sleep deprevation(sp?), people who scratch their heads and go "wha?" when you ask them a simple question, etc. etc. etc. Need I go on?
What a country that was. (Brazil btw. (no offence leomorg :lol:).
<snip>

Sounds like a fairly normal vacation to me. :crazy:

@ VanQa - our condolances. :hug: :hug:

#247 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:13 AM

@Shadow': Amulita is GORGEOUS!! I hope Jasmine doesn't see the pics of her, after she gave up trying to get Emilie, she's been bugging me to find her another lovely lady who wouldn't mind her special brand of company. :woot:

#248 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:15 AM

Soul Slayer, IG Hector has offered his valuable services to help suit her needs!

#249 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:24 AM

@Shadow': Amulita is GORGEOUS!! I hope Jasmine doesn't see the pics of her, after she gave up trying to get Emilie, she's been bugging me to find her another lovely lady who wouldn't mind her special brand of company. :woot:

You have no idea how much you have brightened up my day Soul. ^_^

:cheers:

Soul Slayer, IG Hector has offered his valuable services to help suit her needs!

:lol:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#250 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:03 AM

@Shadow - glad to see you back. Funny to read your post, what part of Brazil you where? This country is as big as a continent, and it seems that you chose to your vacations the same part some tourists of a certain film. :new_bottom:

I don't have (many) mosquitos at my home. And I would hardly scratch my head and say "wha?" to simple questions. But you're true about the artic temp waters - we're on winter right now! Anyway, I hope you liked the place, and had a good time with us (I don't think so, by your post). :hug:
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#251 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 12:16 PM

:blink: It has seriously been FAR FAR too long since I've been back on here...or since I've played Oblivion...

I guess that's what happens when you get addicted to World of Warcraft... :doh:

Anyways...amazing screens everyone! Nice to see that this place is still going strong while I've been away.
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#252 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 12:29 PM

@Shadow - glad to see you back. Funny to read your post, what part of Brazil you where? This country is as big as a continent, and it seems that you chose to your vacations the same part some tourists of a certain film. :new_bottom:

I don't have (many) mosquitos at my home. And I would hardly scratch my head and say "wha?" to simple questions. But you're true about the artic temp waters - we're on winter right now! Anyway, I hope you liked the place, and had a good time with us (I don't think so, by your post). :hug:

I had bad luck. No one over there for the exception of the tour guides knew how to speak english. :lol:
I had a great time. I just also had several hassles.
Oh, and I was in Rio de...Janeiro? (did I spell that right? Guess not...)
Anyway, it was alright. :hug: :D

:blink: It has seriously been FAR FAR too long since I've been back on here...or since I've played Oblivion...

:ph34r:
No! Turn away from the abyss that is WoW! It shall consume your soul!!

Edited by Shadow', 15 August 2007 - 04:29 PM.

Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

#253 Groo

Groo

The Wanderer

• 69 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 02:29 PM

Soul Slayer awesome screenies :cheers:

#254 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 02:35 PM

Don't feel too bad. We all get that strange game addictingness at weird times. I had a whole Master of Orion 3 relapse a few days ago. And there was a time in the past in which I would stay up for a long time playing Fable of all things! :lol:
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#255 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:30 PM

@Shadow': No, you spelled it perfectly! I personally don't like Rio very much - it's beautiful, and all, but way too violent as well. Wonder why people always think there's better...

... forget the off-topic, we want screenies!!! Where are them?
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#256 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:10 PM

@Darziak Nice Shots :) i always like to see some other chars then elfes only :) good job :cheers:

@The other posters Keep posting! :coolthumb:

#257 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:22 PM

Don't feel too bad. We all get that strange game addictingness at weird times. I had a whole Master of Orion 3 relapse a few days ago. And there was a time in the past in which I would stay up for a long time playing Fable of all things! :lol:

:lol: funny you should mention that, I JUST beat Fable Lost Chapters again. I'm a weenie when it comes to that game though, I've started as an evil character like 100 times over and I get to about the second quest or so before I start becoming good again.

It's not my fault, I feel bad for hitting that little kid and stealing his teddy.. and then afterwards he starts crying and says everybody hates him.... *sniff*

I don't hate you little guy, I'm sorry! :crying:

BTW, I was born in Rio De Janeiro so I guess I should be taking offense somewhere in there..... <_<

Edited by SeV, 15 August 2007 - 06:24 PM.

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#258 Groo

Groo

The Wanderer

• 69 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:26 PM

off topic, but, do u have Fable TLC for the pc? if u do, im an uber modder for it :P

Shadow' ahhhh the elves! the elves! too many elves! :crazy:

Edited by Groo, 15 August 2007 - 06:35 PM.

#259 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:51 PM

:lol: funny you should mention that, I JUST beat Fable Lost Chapters again. I'm a weenie when it comes to that game though, I've started as an evil character like 100 times over and I get to about the second quest or so before I start becoming good again.

It's not my fault, I feel bad for hitting that little kid and stealing his teddy.. and then afterwards he starts crying and says everybody hates him.... *sniff*

I don't hate you little guy, I'm sorry! :crying:

BTW, I was born in Rio De Janeiro so I guess I should be taking offense somewhere in there..... <_<

You would think that little girl would make more of an appearance too, but no. You see her twice and then bam, she vanishes completely. Too bad, cause I would have married her when I grew up! :lol:

The last time I started playing, I attempted to never get any scars from fighting, which is a pain because they come quite randomly for me. I also tried to get good equipment before I did any type of quests. Ended up becoming an undisputed master of the Card-Flip game in Bowerstone, and was walking around in good leathers in no time flat.

Edited by Ryu Doppler, 15 August 2007 - 06:51 PM.

A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#260 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:31 PM

Sorry SeV... :(

Shadow' ahhhh the elves! the elves! too many elves! :crazy:

:lol:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)