• This topic is locked This topic is locked
210 replies to this topic

#21 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 05:54 PM

Cyborganadjmoose

Post #10
: *Gnashes teeth* I guess I will let the repost go on account of the, "originally posted past the 30 mark" reason. As for the pictures: Quite nice :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Have a link to those staffs? They look really neat.

Thanks for the comment. She looks much better after your suggestions. 8)

The staff is from Armory Arcane
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#22 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:23 PM

@Lady Blue: Hmmm...I wonder what handsome man Erika could be thinking about. :ROFL: This picture of Erika and her uncle Gerald is very cute. Especially how she is leaning on her uncle.

@Karandras: I kinda feel sad for the Imperial legion. Not only do they have to worry about Shiny armor, but they also have to worry about flaming swords too! And Oh Noes! Now who will I tell Long winded stories to now! :o

@highpressure: Andras sure does look like one tough customer! :)

@Floydian1: This picture of ships has given me an idea for a place in Cauropa. And if I ever get finished, I'm sure Sia might be visiting it a lot! Speaking of which, Sia certainly is looking quite lovely in that pic, as well as looking quite contemplative in this one. And backdropped against the Imperial City, she certainly looks like she is planning something again! And who can forget about our friend, the balrog!

@Radicus: Nonsense! Bo never gets too old to look at! Although to be honest, it looks like she might be having some back problems soon! :lol: And your new character Millie looks lovely too!

@Soul_Slayer: Oh, a suspicious dark figure! Think the last time I saw one of those it was Hector! Wonder what that suspicious figure has in store for us! :P

@cyborgakadjmoose: Chandrakanta certainly is a unique character, thats for sure! Although finding shoes and pants that fit must really be quite horrible! :D

@kalia: You know, I think I finally get why Floydian1 falls so heads of heels for you! With characters such as Ruby, who couldn't! :lol: Great Job by the way. :coolthumb:

@Petrovich: Heh, that lucky ogre! Keep it up man! ^_^

@Sinharvest: Salene! Been awhile, but good to see her again. :new_thumbs:

@Ginnyfizz: Lana certainly is looking quite mischievous in that pic. Almost like she wants me to do something for her! :D
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#23 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:27 PM

@Lady Blue: Hmmm...I wonder what handsome man Erika could be thinking about. :ROFL:

I'm not too sure myself, though any man who can fight off a grizzly bear with his bare hands is enought to win her over :lol:

#24 Petrovich

Petrovich
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 12:16 AM

Okay cleaned these new drivers off ans reverted back to v97.94 WHQL:

Excellent work! This is for you. Posted Image

#25 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 12:36 AM

@gf1, thanx for your post, it put a big smile upon my face! I'm still learning english, and I have a really hard time to make myself understood; I'm really a lucky guy for be a part of a community made of such a patient and friendly people, and I already learned a lot just being among you guys. Thanx for the encouragement, it brightened up my day - and for the sake of curiosity, for the ones that don't know, we speak portuguese in Brazil, not spanish! It's a very rich and complicated language, and one of the most close (if not the most) of the latin language. So, it's really a bit hard to lear a idiom that don't have much in common with ours, as english; Tough many words have latin origin, you have a lot of german influence as well!!!

Edited by leomorg, 26 August 2007 - 12:38 AM.

Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#26 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:12 AM

@gf1, thanx for your post, it put a big smile upon my face! I'm still learning english, and I have a really hard time to make myself understood; I'm really a lucky guy for be a part of a community made of such a patient and friendly people, and I already learned a lot just being among you guys. Thanx for the encouragement, it brightened up my day - and for the sake of curiosity, for the ones that don't know, we speak portuguese in Brazil, not spanish! It's a very rich and complicated language, and one of the most close (if not the most) of the latin language. So, it's really a bit hard to lear a idiom that don't have much in common with ours, as english; Tough many words have latin origin, you have a lot of german influence as well!!!

Thanks for your kind words, leomorg. Interesting to hear about the closeness of Portuguese to Latin. Your English is very easy to understand, so again, I applaud you for that. I learned Spanish many years ago, but my wife speaks English and Spanish so well, I have lost my motivation to re-learn it - as she is great at translating for me. Although when we went to Acapulco a few years ago, she was able to play tricks on me due to my poor Spanish...

My wife is from Colombia and she and her family have filled me in on many of the cultural differences to be found in the various countries of South America. I know that Portuguese is the language of Brazil, and that its culture is quite different from the other Spanish-speaking cultures. I know as a native English-speaking person, it is a tendency to figure everyone from South America speaks Spanish, and it wasn't until I got together with my wife 6 years ago, that I realized a lot more about the very rich and different cultures of South America. We plan to go to Brazil and Colombia at some point, as living on the east coast of the USA (rather than the west as I had for most of my life), it really isn't so far away. Having moved every year of my life as a child, my accent became a composite of Southern, New England, New York, Midwestern, etc. When I moved to California as a teen, it was such a jumble of accents, no one could understand what I was saying. So trying to speak Spanish... I am shy about it. This is also partly why I applaud people who do go ahead and speak or write in their non-native language anyway.

To keep this on topic, here is a screenie (from the slideshow I recently posted) of the Annoying Fan learning more about the universal language many women speak to a lot of us - and which needs no translating.

Posted Image

Edited by greatfool1, 26 August 2007 - 07:17 AM.

#27 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:32 AM

Love the shots everyone! Awesome! :cheers:

@Floydian: I stood up for you on the Filefront TES III/IV site about your POTD. If I get flamed to high hell it's all your fault! :P
I'm kidding. I get sick of all the negative fools that bring down your shots. What you post there is nearly every time 1000x better than what is usualy posted (exceptions being shots like Rogue Sun's). I would say they don't deserve your shots, but there are good people there that enjoy them (myself included). :)

Edited by Shadow', 26 August 2007 - 08:33 AM.

Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#28 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:37 AM

Love the shots everyone! Awesome! :cheers:

@Floydian: I stood up for you on the Filefront TES III/IV site about your POTD. If I get flamed to high hell it's all your fault! :P
I'm kidding. I get sick of all the negative fools that bring down your shots. What you post there is nearly every time 1000x better than what is usualy posted (exceptions being shots like Rogue Sun's). I would say they don't deserve your shots, but there are good people there that enjoy them (myself included). :)

Thanks alot, there does seem to be a little group there who just rate my stuff badly out of spite. :cheers:
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#29 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 05:40 PM

Okay...so that is why I don't post so early on a Saturday...you all finished page 1, started and finished page 2 and have now begun page 3...wow...And here I was saying there wasn't enough posts on weekends :whistling:

I have decided to add a new little comment under a lot of peoples names today that doesn't relates to pictures so much as the person posting the pictures, please let me know what you think and sorry in advance if I can't think of a comment for you)

Okay then being a long post there will be , three useless facts of the day and three quotes of the day!

Useless fact of the day one: The only country in the world that has a Bill of Rights for Cows is India

Useless fact of the dat two: The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910 (The world's youngest mother was 5)

Useless fact of the day three
: A donkey will sink in quicksand but a mule won't

(and no I did not make up any of those at all)

Quote of the day one: The glory of great men should always be measured by the means they have used to acquire it.

Quote of the day two: Oh, I don't blame Congress. If I had $600 billion at my disposal, I'd be irresponsible, too.

Quote of the day three: Why pay a dollar for a bookmark? Why not use the dollar for a bookmark?

And that finishes the intro, yay, now for the post...

Sinharvest
(Nice to see you got an avatar)

Post #17: Welcome back Selene :) Very deadly game of leapfrog you seem to be playing :)

Post #26: Lol giving lessons to the bears now are you? :)

Post #34: That last picture does look better but I am not sure if that is the AA or just because it is a different picture :unsure:

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Why do you use both Fraps and Gamecam? Why not just use Fraps for both?

Floydian1
(you sure posted a lot today :) )

Post #18: Personally I can't see any difference between your screens pre and post Bioshock but maybe that is just me. Sia looks even more amazing than usual :)

Post #21: I am often amazed by the detail put into the eye textures by some people and this shot shows just how amazing some of them can be.

Post #25: Nice general shots of Sia *question below*

Post #31: Now that is a evil/regal/neat bed :)

Post #33: No Balrogs this time to get in the way of your research? :)

Post #37: Doing a bit of relaxing are we? :)

Post #41: Really nice, reminds me of a shot I did awhile ago, only you did it better :)

Post #49: Touched by fire :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: The questions from post #25: Are those some of the new outfits recently added to bab? (Another questions) That is that large purple line in this shot? I noticed it isn't there in a later picture

Ginnyfizz
(I hate it when oblivion doesn't work, glad to hear you got it working again)

Post #19: That relly is an amazing fact isn't it? No matter how large or small you are the armor always fits perfectly (except for that armor that looks like it is falling off :whistling: )

Post #42: Drinking, murdering, and shopping....sounds like the Dark brotherhood only worse... :)

Post #47: You seem to have a lot of half-something characters :) Draka looks lovely :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Why do you shopping pictures look to have such lower graphics quality than the others? It is almost like you turned down the texture size from large to small (or does it go the other way? I can never remember)

Ryu Doppler
(never take directions from a cat, it never works)

Post #20: Wow, that place looks a lot better now with it not being purple (not that there is anything wrong with purple, it could be the purple half of the land where Mentos come from, although Mentoes are kinda pink... ) and having water.

Post #27: Ouch! that looks like it is about to get painful (more so than it already is)

Post #32: Okay I must know, what LOD mod is that? (or .ini settings if it is that)

Post #44: Going out on a limb with that one aren't you? :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: What is the glitch in this picture? It looks fine to me...

Highpressure

Post #22: Great picture! that sort of shot makes a wonderful wallpaper ( I swear, I change my wallpaper every time I look in the thread)

Post #28: Wow nice pose, why have I never seen that before? :unsure:

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Are there two versions of the new pose mod? you seem to have a ton of poses I have never seen before

Greatfood1
(I don't know how it is possible but you have found a way to show the the adoring fan as even more annoying then than I thought he was, bravo :) )

Post #23(video): soooo, that is what is going on in his head, it all makes sense now.... :rolleyes:

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Questions escape me at the moment :(

Soul_Slayer
(Another day with no new outfits? You are Soul_Slayer right and not some relative of them right? Soul_Killer prehaps? Maybe even Soul_Executioner?)

Post #24: Nice mixture of the outfits, they look really good together.

Post #48: Now that is some cool lighting. :new_thumbs:

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Where is that cave located?

Darziak
(A four day break from pictures?! I demand 4 days worth of catch-up pictures! Wait a min, scratch that, that would make commenting on all them really hard)

Post #29: I personally like no-name best in this shot, he looks like he is studying the water.

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: How do you keep so many companions in check? Mine are always flying off the handle :)

Shadow'

Post #35: Evil enough? Heak, he looks more even than Dagoth Ur, Mannimarco, and Lord Dagon put together :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Great time to remember I forgot to make the chicken out of the stove... (you said to insert a captions :) )

Zombie216

Post #38: I agree, even if she doesn't use it that axe looks nice just being there (although that might just be the character I am seeing :whistling:)

Post #43(mild nudity): "why not?" indeed :)

Post #46: Wow, that shot looks amazing, have a cookie: :cookie: :cookie: (or two)

Kalia
(no carefully places fans this time hu? :) )

Post #40(Nudity): And so at long last we get pictures from you containing nudity, it sure has been a long time coming (wow did that sound wrong) but I guess there was never any doubt it would arrive some time. :) I am quite happy though you decided to use your new character and not Ophelia, somehow she has always seemed above that sort of thing in my mind.

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: How mant time am I going to have to say this, no suggestion of mine could ever improve your pictures, carry on!

Petrovich

Post #45: Now she is cheating on the oger?! For shame... ;)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: чудесное изображение (sorry if that got messed up)

Rogue sun
(Just barely sneaking into the post aren't you? :) )

Post #50: As usual, Awesome :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: What armor is she wearing? (I cant remember if I asked this before, sorry if I did)

And to end this up a quick (or not quick, not sure yet) mention/comment/sort of question for everyone.

I was reading through an old picture thread the other day and I noticed that a lot of people (Grimbot, Kaelis Ebonrai, Kimory, DIE 75, tavishhill2003, lemonio, DS Divine, Luchaire, The Raven Crown, trollf, Rumpleteasza, SeV, Yorkmaster, fyrefae, ShadowJ, the list goes on) who used to post quite a bit no longer post at all. I was just sort of wondering what happened to them all. I know some of them might have stopped playing oblivion but several of them I have seen lurking around here recently.

So to all of those who haven't posted pictures pictures here recently (or have never posted a pictures before) Please post! The more people who post the more interesting this place becomes :)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#30 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 05:50 PM

Shadow'

Post #35: Evil enough? Heak, he looks more even than Dagoth Ur, Mannimarco, and Lord Dagon put together :)

I have achieved greatness! Posted Image

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Great time to remember I forgot to make the chicken out of the stove... (you said to insert a captions :) )

LOL!! :lol:

Edited by Shadow', 26 August 2007 - 05:50 PM.

Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#31 Sinharvest

Sinharvest

Your Cheerio Key Master

• 286 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 05:55 PM

I use fraps to take pics b/c AA wont let me and gamecam to film b/c its free and unlimited time

#32 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 05:57 PM

Karandras, those are some retextures of bab's stuff that somebody did, not sure who but kalia sent them to me I can email them if you want? The purple line is top bed rail but the room has been updated by my beloved kalia :wub: with new textures/sheet/pillows etc.. in the later shots.
Posted Image

#33 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:11 PM

LOL!! :lol:

Glad you liked the quote :)

I use fraps to take pics b/c AA wont let me and gamecam to film b/c its free and unlimited time

Ah okay makes sense.

Karandras, those are some retextures of bab's stuff that somebody did, not sure who but kalia sent them to me I can email them if you want? The purple line is top bed rail but the room has been updated by my beloved kalia :wub: with new textures/sheet/pillows etc.. in the later shots.

That would be great, I have been planning on switching over to bab and I can use all the clothes I can get :) (you have my email address right?)
Posted Image

#34 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:25 PM

Yeah the black toga stuff is from yahh at CI, just a test release but here's the thread page. The little denim slant skirt just got fixed in the final bab version so it sits properly on the body, and those great body textures are mystic elf textures included in the current final download - along with the great face textures Ruby's using.

And yes, the purple is from me incorrectly resetting texture paths in nifskope :doh: Soon as I saw those screens I hurried up & sent him the updated stuff I'd done! Course, it looks all better in his shots. <_< :wub: And of course I'm just modifying others' work - the great curtains by Zym, and new bedroll textures etc.

OH and Karandras - that keyboard you linked? want want want want! :P On the poses: there actually are two different poses of the osr pose. The one with the knives doesn't have the pose that greatfool1 liked ruby doing, nor does it have the lounging in chair one. Not sure why. The one that I guess folks originally nabbed doesn't have the knives but does have those. Very odd. I'm sure Floydian1'd be happy to send you the osr w/ the other poses, or i can later in the week (don't have it here).

edited cause I forgot to respond to Ryu - awww, thanks :hug: Thought that why *I* was head-over-heels for *him*, though - all that talent. :P

Edited by kalia, 26 August 2007 - 06:58 PM.

#35 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:27 PM

Post #24: Nice mixture of the outfits, they look really good together.

Thanks

Post #48: Now that is some cool lighting. :new_thumbs:

:cheers:

Under Frostcrag Spire

#36 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:39 PM

Darziak
(A four day break from pictures?! I demand 4 days worth of catch-up pictures! Wait a min, scratch that, that would make commenting on all them really hard)

Post #29: I personally like no-name best in this shot, he looks like he is studying the water.

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: How do you keep so many companions in check? Mine are always flying off the handle :)

I gave four pictures instead. :)

He might be checking to see how deep it is because I'm sure he doesn't know how to swim, somtimes he just won't cross the river when he's following me.

Mine do too but you just don't usually see those shots, they like sticking together when following me. It's gets annoying when one or two don't show up when fast travelling but with that many companions it probably expected. :D

I havn't played oblivion much, been busy on the sims and resident evil.

#37 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:41 PM

Ryu Doppler
(never take directions from a cat, it never works)

Trust me, she's on house guard duty for now. Especially after a little incident involving Martigens Monster Mod.

Post #20: Wow, that place looks a lot better now with it not being purple (not that there is anything wrong with purple, it could be the purple half of the land where Mentos come from, although Mentoes are kinda pink... ) and having water.

Yea, it's nice getting things to work. Although the whole 8-bit bmp set-up is going to cause a few beginning headaches once Cauropa gets out of the planning/concept phase. I'm going to have to redo a lot of the landscape (and quite possibly make Cauropa even bigger) in order to capture the epic feel of the mountain ranges. At this point, the Eastern mountains and the nearby highland area sort of look like jagged spikes really. Really, I would like to make an overall epic feel of actually being in an almost overwhelmingly big land, while still making it fun. Sight seeing and Monster beating basically.

Post #27: Ouch! that looks like it is about to get painful (more so than it already is)

No worries. That bear was long dead before I caught that pose. Hell, the thing rolled down the hill for ages before it reached the road. Besides, Ryu always carries 50 health and sorcery potions around. A leftover from his potion whore days when he was just a noob! :lol:

Post #32: Okay I must know, what LOD mod is that? (or .ini settings if it is that)

Oh god...it's been so long but I think it's Qarls_LODnormals4096c, along with darkened base LOD textures.

If I remember correctly I started with something called Far And Away Enhanced 3D Distant Land Textures, then I decided to add Qarls 4096 LOD Normals on top of it, and then darkened the regular terrain textures using Gimp by downing the brightness by -80, so that it wouldn't be super bright to me. And then I got Koldorns LOD noise Replacer - Medium, for a crisper Noise replacement.

As for the location, it's somewhere in the Hammerfall Border Region, with Kvatch in the background.

Post #44: Going out on a limb with that one aren't you? :)

Just a fun little item I found while exploring the un-tame borders. I think it's west of the word 'Colovian' on the map.

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: What is the glitch in this picture? It looks fine to me...

2 different suns. Or I would figure something that looks like 2 suns. It might just be a really bright moon, but it gives of the appearance of 2 different suns in the sky. A little sun, and a Big sun.
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#38 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:57 PM

Karandras, pm me the addy.
Posted Image

#39 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:11 PM

You know I think replying to the replies to my replies takes longer than the original reply :) (As if that makes any sense :whistling: )

OH and Karandras - that keyboard you linked? want want want want! :P On the poses: there actually are two different poses of the osr pose. The one with the knives doesn't have the pose that greatfool1 liked ruby doing, nor does it have the lounging in chair one. Not sure why. The one that I guess folks originally nabbed doesn't have the knives but does have those. Very odd. I'm sure Floydian1'd be happy to send you the osr w/ the other poses, or i can later in the week (don't have it here).

I tried finding a picture of that keyboard showing the whole thing but I couldn't find it :( As for the poses thank you for the info, I will hunt around a bit and let you know if I fnd the other one.

Under Frostcrag Spire

Thank you :)

*Many things said*

A dremora afraid of water? That is a new one :)

Oh god...it's been so long but I think it's Qarls_LODnormals4096c, along with darkened base LOD textures.

If I remember correctly I started with something called Far And Away Enhanced 3D Distant Land Textures, then I decided to add Qarls 4096 LOD Normals on top of it, and then darkened the regular terrain textures using Gimp by downing the brightness by -80, so that it wouldn't be super bright to me. And then I got Koldorns LOD noise Replacer - Medium, for a crisper Noise replacement.

2 different suns. Or I would figure something that looks like 2 suns. It might just be a really bright moon, but it gives of the appearance of 2 different suns in the sky. A little sun, and a Big sun.

Wow that just shows how little I know about LOD mods, I haven't got a clue about any of those :) Time to go visit the TOTO :)

Ah somehow I missed the second sun, that looks neat.
Posted Image

#40 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:12 PM

@Kalia-She's so pretty! ^_^

Edited by Lady Blue, 26 August 2007 - 07:15 PM.