Photo

Comments about PoOC thread #17

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
210 replies to this topic

#61 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 10:02 AM

Great series of screens Floydian! I bet you get that a lot huh? :) This one got a quadruple take! :wub:

#62 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 10:07 AM

Darn, a double post, oh well. I have combined the two versions and added a bunch of the new poses here is what I added exactly (taken from the little text document I added to the file):

A small update to the mod, depending on what version you had before you will either get 13 or 18 new poses. If you used the "My OSRPose" version then the only update is the throwing daggers (gimmick 6) However if you used the "OSRpose" version you now have Sit 5,6,7 (4 is still a dud) and Gimmick 3,4,5 (the previous 3 has been moved to 6)

I have also added a bunch of the new poses

Lie 1,2,3
Pair 5,6
Other 1,2,3,4
Gimmick 7,8,9

Hopefully this will help with some of the confusion due to having two versions.

Once I figure out how to add more items to the list with objects attached (I.e. gimmick poses) I will update this again with all the others that have been released but not included.

Download link

THANK YOU, KARANDRAS! :cheers:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#63 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 10:12 AM

As far as cats go I don't think I'll ever have another one. Years ago I had a beautiful stray tabby that let herself out of the house at times thru a window. She loved to sleep in car engine compartments until I got that phone call from a distraught neighbor who started his car one morning. I used a Ruger .22 pistol to put the cat out of it's misery. I'm still haunted by that memory. The only cat I'll ever have is from an Oblivion mod. But I have had some ferrets since then. Both were escapees from who knows where.

#64 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 10:16 AM

Oh that's very sad Chimera :hug:

Our cat has never been outside in her life (being a pampered house puss) and given the state of things today never will be.
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#65 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 11:39 AM

been a while since i posted anything here been on a bit of a break from oblivion but now im back , yey ! . bet nobody noticed :P couple of pics with my latest character and ruin sparing

Ahhhh, but we did miss you! A bunch of us even wished you and Flucidity a Happy Birthday a few weeks ago. Hope you had a good one!

Anyway, welcome back!
Nice angle on this shot, fyrefae.

#66 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:40 PM

*pulls hair*
*bangs head on keyboard in absolute frustration*
I'm having OSR mod issues.
Example:I pick lie 04, 05, or other 04 etc. and they are all the same pose, which is you standing up and covering your ears. Help please. Anyone else having/had this problem? It's driving me insane.
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

#67 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:42 PM

*pulls hair*
Example:I pick lie 04, 05, or other 04 etc. and they are all the same pose, which is you standing up and covering your ears. Help please. Anyone else having/had this problem? It's driving me insane.

That is because there is no animations for those poses :) With my version you can use lie 1,2,3 but any other version doesn't even have those

From what I can tell they made the interface for OSR mod and are currently filling in the mods a few at a time (the covering the ears pose you mentioned seems to be the placeholder for any they haven't put in )

Edited by Karandras, 27 August 2007 - 12:45 PM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#68 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:46 PM

*pulls hair*

That is because there is no animations for those poses :) With my version you can use lie 1,2,3 but any other version doesn't even have those

From what I can tell they made the interface for OSR mod and are currently filling in the mods a few at a time (the covering the ears pose you mentioned seems to be the placeholder for any they haven't put in )

Oh...well that makes sense. I guess.
I thought I was having mod issues. Thanks Karandras. :)

EDIT: Issues part Deux: I'm missing the book aimations. Those included or must I get those elsewhere?

Edited by Shadow', 27 August 2007 - 02:59 PM.

Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

#69 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:11 PM

@Shadow- I love this pic, its the best one ive seen in awhile to be honest. Keep it up! ^_^

Can anyone recommend the BAB body mod? I've noticed it looks nicer then Exnems in some screenshots under the right lighting. Is it really worth getting? Otherwise I'll just stick with Exnems for now..

Edited by Lady Blue, 27 August 2007 - 05:50 PM.

#70 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:06 PM

EDIT: Issues part Deux: I'm missing the book aimations. Those included or must I get those elsewhere?

Those I didn't have room to include (to many gimmicks). If you want you can just get them from here and replace some of the other gimmick poses with them.

Oh and in case anyone was wondering, the comment post is going to be a little later than usual tonight, I started watching season 2 of Eureka (wonderful show)
Posted Image

#71 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgûl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:11 PM

Exnem's is the way to go in my opinon lady blue! Stick with it!

#72 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:57 PM

@Shadow- I love this pic, its the best one ive seen in awhile to be honest. Keep it up! ^_^

Thanks Lady Blue. :cheers:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

#73 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 08:56 PM

hmmm ways to make this thread more interesting and unique.....hmmmm, give me a minute, I will think of something.

Prehaps a Pun of the day?

"The middle east does not need any psychiatrists because there are nomad people."

Hmm not really that funny, mabey an Answering machine message of the day?

"Greetings, you have reached the Sixth Sense Detective Agency. We know how you are and what you want, so at the sound of the tone, please hang up."

Still not doing it...what to add what to add....Ah ha! I have it! Sign of the day!

Sign in a Vienna hotel: In case of fire, do your utmost to alarm the hotel porter."

ooo wait an even better idea...a quote of the day followed by a useless fact of the day...never done that before.

Quote of the day: When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.

Useless fact of the day: A pregnant goldfish is called a twit (twit just became a lot more insulting)

And I just had to add this one: The USA uses 60% of the worlds natural resources
(I also learned a fact about pigs but I get a feeling it would offend someone so I won't post that one :whistling: )

Moving on...

Soul_Slayer

Post #51: I was thinking of making a joke about the FCC concerning this shot but instead I shall just mention how beautiful they look :)

Post #66: Those claws looks really nice however I think I gave a bit more attention to the fact she is wearing a shirt with football helmets on it :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: The more pictures you post the more I can't wait till Thursday :)

Highpressure

Post #52: Really nice poseing job here, though I have to wonder why he is carrying a scythe to the bath....:)

Post #57: Very nice, I love these new reading poses

Post #58: A double post? *sigh* you are pardoned on account of even more great posing :)

Post #60: Simple but beautiful none the less :cheers:

Post #72: Okay since I have another question later here is a quick one, did you change those wall hangings to be glowing? I don't remember that from when I used that house.

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: How have you been able to add all the poses with items? I have only been able to get a max of the 9 default slots to work with the poses containing gimmicks.

Rogue Sun

Post #53: Really really nice shot really gives a sense of leaping through the forest.

Post #54: Looks like someone wants your character dead :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to quesions: Nope, coming up with a blank for questions, sorry.

Chimera

Post #54: It's strange, all of your characters have a distinct look to them that no one else has, and if I do say so myself it is a really good look :)

Post #62: Kvatch's Sigrid? Who or what is that? :huh:

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: is that a guy or a girl....? :huh: :)

Ginnyfizz

Post #55: Did her skin color change between this shot and this one or is that just the lighting?

Post #67: She looks really great with those claws and that outfit :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Hmm I seem to have used up my question :)

Darziak

Post #56: That is an awesome shot :Bow:

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: three dragon flies in one shot? How did you do that?

Floydian1

Post #61: :blink: :blink: Wow that is amazing...

Post #65: Personally I think the Gatekeeper is going to win, it is hard to compete with the guardian of madness :)

Post #74: Ah yes one of the trademarks of a screenshot by floydian1, stunning lighting :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: One of these days I am going to figure out how you do that, but until then I am just going to sit over here and be amazed by your pictures :)

fyrefae

Post #64: Welcome back! Very nice dueling shots :coolthumb:

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Oh we noticed you weren't posting any more, in fact I actually mentioned you yesterday in regard to people who didn't post any more :)

Kalia

Post #68: :) :) :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: *Notice: The above was a test of the Emergency Emote system for use only when the poster's brain locks up upon seeing such a beautiful picture, thank you for your patience*

ChaironDeCeleste

Post #69: Did I miss a release? seems everyone is wearing that outfit now :) *wanders around in circles scratching his head*

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Doh! I posted the questions in the wrong spot again, sorry

Shadow'

Post #70: Well I can honestly say I think all the work you did on that shot was worth it :cheers:

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: 30 bottles of NINJA? brand energy drink? As if I would give suggestions with you in that state... :whistling:

Zombie216

Post #73(nudity): simple, direct, and to the point, I like :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Is your character a pacifist? Just curious because they never seem to fight

Hmm not my best post but not bad either, now if only I hadn't just remembered I have school work in 6-7 hours :whistling:
Posted Image

#74 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:20 PM

Shadow'

Post #70: Well I can honestly say I think all the work you did on that shot was worth it :cheers:

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: 30 bottles of NINJA? brand energy drink? As if I would give suggestions with you in that state... :whistling:

Thanks as always Karandras. :cheers:

And don't worry. Having that many drinks is not that bad. *twitch* *neck crack*
:unsure:
:lol:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

#75 Ginnyfizz

Ginnyfizz
  • 118 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 10:00 PM

@ Karandras, I think it must be the lighting on the skintone with Draka. Either that or being accosted by a Bull Balliwog whilst out for a swim made her go a funny colour...

#76 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 02:07 AM

Darziak

Post #56: That is an awesome shot :Bow:

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: three dragon flies in one shot? How did you do that?

Thank you, nothing like a random cave to take shots.

Just by chance. :)

#77 ChaironDeCeleste

ChaironDeCeleste

Texturing Apprentice with the broom ready

• 297 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 02:41 AM

Karandras:

http://teseyecandy.com/forum/index.php

Oblivion Mods Releases
New Releases by our forum members. (Non Nudes Here)

Aleanne's blue dancer outfit and other goodies like JBrownes catsuits for Exnem's (d/l links and discussion)
- registration with birthdate required!

I also recommend the 'adult content board' there for the more or less naughty pixels

Oblivion Mods Releases (Adult Content)
New Release mods featuring adult content by our forum members.

and Killgores Exnem's mod list

Killgores Links of Exnem Mods
Links to various mods released for the Exnem Body Mesh.

Oh, and the following Exnemizations were requested, have permissions, but are still orphaned:

AlienSlof's Clouded Arctic Leopard

NicoRoshi's Dreadweave Gear

Tiger textures for female Khajiits

Edited by ChaironDeCeleste, 28 August 2007 - 03:11 AM.

Thanks for the alert! The account has been chopped up and thrown to
the snarling beasts that crawl in the dark recesses of Abuse Central
The user has been terminated. Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Torquemada
Posted Image

#78 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:57 AM

Post #51: I was thinking of making a joke about the FCC concerning this shot but instead I shall just mention how beautiful they look :)

Thanks

Post #66: Those claws looks really nice however I think I gave a bit more attention to the fact she is wearing a shirt with football helmets on it :)

There are some problems with the claws, like the claw for the right thumb didn't export with the rest, the hand is way too far away from the arm, granted I use the Exnem body, but I doubt there's that much of a difference between the two. I guess that's what happens when you don't read any tuts on the whole process, I kinda did it blind.

Yeah, I kinda failed to notice the shirt, she was testing it for me, I wasn't planning on showing any shots of it yet as it's not done.

Edited by Soul_Slayer, 28 August 2007 - 09:10 AM.

#79 Zombie216

Zombie216

Crysis Slave

• 212 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:09 AM

Zombie216

Post #73(nudity): simple, direct, and to the point, I like :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Is your character a pacifist? Just curious because they never seem to fight

Hmm not my best post but not bad either, now if only I hadn't just remembered I have school work in 6-7 hours :whistling:

well er, i dont really think about screenshots untill my hour is about up, *during school days i have one hour of gaming, oh the sadness of living under a parents rule :)* i always realize that i wanna post a screenie cause i love people being all "oh yea thats the awsomeness," etc. :P so i dont have much time to go find a coolio fight :P

Edited by Zombie216, 28 August 2007 - 04:09 AM.

#80 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:10 AM

Highpressure

Post #52: Really nice poseing job here, though I have to wonder why he is carrying a scythe to the bath....:)

Post #57: Very nice, I love these new reading poses

Post #58: A double post? *sigh* you are pardoned on account of even more great posing :)

Post #60: Simple but beautiful none the less :cheers:

Post #72: Okay since I have another question later here is a quick one, did you change those wall hangings to be glowing? I don't remember that from when I used that house.

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: How have you been able to add all the poses with items? I have only been able to get a max of the 9 default slots to work with the poses containing gimmicks.

For Gimmicks you have to create a new "Child" string. Let's say Gimmicks has the number 501, it has 9 siblings. The new child would be Gimmicks 2, and numbered 601, with the siblings continued from where you left off. ie Gimmicks 2 first sibling would be #10 etc, etc. Now you just update the script to include the changes and new references. I know that probably makes no sense. I'm really not good at explaining it. I followed Slayers tutorial, and used Slash at eyecandy forums method [EFG & JOJO], by looking at the script to see how a new page was added. I got lucky, I guess.

Slash has a file with the Osr poses. I don't know how many poses have been updated, because I've been adding to mine when I see a new one available. I didn't want to take a chance overwriting what I have done only to find out that Slash's file was not as up-to-date. But I believe it is up to date.. I have all my pair poses in order, so I know which is which, and I'm afraid of breaking up the order, by using a different file. You can find the link to Slash's file here.

Regarding the wall hangings, I don't know if they were glowing with the mod, or not. But I did have a mod that altered the wall hangings at the Arcane University so they would glow. It could be those files. All I'm sure of is that I didn't change a thing. :)

Edited by highpressure, 28 August 2007 - 04:42 AM.