Photo

Comments about PoOC thread #17

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
210 replies to this topic

#81 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:06 AM

For Gimmicks you have to create a new "Child" string. Let's say Gimmicks has the number 501, it has 9 siblings. The new child would be Gimmicks 2, and numbered 601, with the siblings continued from where you left off. ie Gimmicks 2 first sibling would be #10 etc, etc. Now you just update the script to include the changes and new references. I know that probably makes no sense. I'm really not good at explaining it. I followed Slayers tutorial, and used Slash at eyecandy forums method [EFG & JOJO], by looking at the script to see how a new page was added. I got lucky, I guess.

Slash has a file with the Osr poses. I don't know how many poses have been updated, because I've been adding to mine when I see a new one available. I didn't want to take a chance overwriting what I have done only to find out that Slash's file was not as up-to-date. But I believe it is up to date.. I have all my pair poses in order, so I know which is which, and I'm afraid of breaking up the order, by using a different file. You can find the link to Slash's file here.

Regarding the wall hangings, I don't know if they were glowing with the mod, or not. But I did have a mod that altered the wall hangings at the Arcane University so they would glow. It could be those files. All I'm sure of is that I didn't change a thing. :)

1. Hmm that did make a little sense actually...gonna need to see what I can figure out.

2. Thanks for the link, I tested his version out and it seems that it includes the new book and sword poses but not the lie ones or the new pair.

3. Ah okay, it is till a nice effect :)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#82 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:08 AM

aww, shes the cutest little thing ive ever seen ryu! Now i wish i had a cat :lol:

I have one i have one :D

#83 Ginnyfizz

Ginnyfizz
  • 118 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 10:10 AM

I have to ask you peeps a question though.

Someone (not on here) said they think Emilie (the Beastly Breton) looks as if she is the kind of brazen trollop who would throw a man to the ground and ravish them whenever she pleased. Despite the fact that, as I have pointed out, she has only ever had her wicked way with Lucien, and he never tries to run away or put up any kind of resistance.

So what do you think? Should Emilie mend her ways and start wearing clothes that cover her shapely form? A nun's habit perhaps?

#84 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 10:27 AM

Someone (not on here) said they think Emilie (the Beastly Breton) looks as if she is the kind of brazen trollop who would throw a man to the ground and ravish them whenever she pleased. Despite the fact that, as I have pointed out, she has only ever had her wicked way with Lucien, and he never tries to run away or put up any kind of resistance.

So what do you think? Should Emilie mend her ways and start wearing clothes that cover her shapely form? A nun's habit perhaps?

Nah. We all like Emilie for who she is. :D
Although I've always wondered why she is called the "Beastly" Breton? *shrug*
Anyway, don't change her. Especially not with anything Nun related, just look at what happened to GF1's Layla. That didn't turn out well. :lol:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#85 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 10:29 AM

Jasmine requests more nude pics. :woot:

#86 Ginnyfizz

Ginnyfizz
  • 118 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 10:45 AM

Oh, Emilie is really quite a little beast, hence Beastly Breton. She is not totally evil, although she will be Listener, but she is very ruthless. It was her ruthlessness in advancing in the Mages Guild that got her introduced to her favourite bad boy in the first place. You see there were two of the Skingrad vamp hunters in Bloodcrust Cavern, Emilie was behind them and she had Eldrac's Gorgal, Reaver Arrows and Marksman at 100. Well, what is a girl to do? Why, let fly twice in quick succession! Well the poor little dear was very tired, as her level up icon was showing, it was late at night and, she claims, she never saw any message about forces unseen. So she checked in at the West Weald Inn, and shortly afterwards discovered that evil can be very sexy, and gave Lucien 48 hours to get out...

And she promises she will streak again later...

#87 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:03 AM

"Chimera

Post #54: It's strange, all of your characters have a distinct look to them that no one else has, and if I do say so myself it is a really good look"

Thanks very much Karandras. I see all the raves about other peoples characters and there are many, and many of those characters I do admire, but I continue to create from my heart as to what I personally would want in a character; I strive to make the face as realistic as I can, down to the natural skin tones as much as possible with what tools I have. The backround to me is not as important as the light and shadow on the character's face, which gives the face more contour and depth. You won't find as many action shots from me due to that regard, but I certainly love to see what others can do as far as action is concerned, especially Floydian, whom you should agree is an true artist; an expert in that arena. But my shots will continue to be about faces. I was never into Anime art; maybe that's part of why my characters look different.

I don't get as many compliments but I certainly appreciate your remark and other encouragements you have given to me, and I am sure others appreciate you as well for it.

On a side note I have not finished many of the side quests such as Mages Guild, Fighters Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Shivering Isles, since I always end up creating a new character before long. Oh well, something to look forward to I guess, eventually....

Edited by Chimera, 28 August 2007 - 11:33 AM.

#88 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:34 AM

"Chimera

Post #54: It's strange, all of your characters have a distinct look to them that no one else has, and if I do say so myself it is a really good look"

Thanks very much Karandras. I see all the raves about other peoples characters and there are many, and many of those characters I do admire, but I continue to create from my heart as to what I personally would want in a character, which is to make it as realistic as I can down to the natural skin tones. I was never into Anime art; maybe that's part of it. I don't get as many compliments but I certainly appreciate your remark and other encouragements you have given to me, and I am sure others appreciate you as well for it.

On a side note I have not finished many of the side quests such as Mages Guild, Fighters Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Shivering Isles, since I always end up creating a new character before long. Oh well, something to look forward to I guess, eventually....

Chimera, I *heart* your characters too! They are all very unique - I don't even have to see your name, I just see the pic & go, Ooh, Chimera character. Amanda's my current fav, even if she no longer looks like Amanda Tapping. Actually, I think she looks a bit like Claudia Black, who was -- oh, shoot, my SG-1 cred is in serious danger here -- Vala? Well, Aeryn Sung on Farscape - the Farscape knowledge is in no doubt. :P (I'd link to a really fun which sci-fi crew do you belong to quiz, but the silly work 'puter's blocking the site. Sigh.) Oh, and extra :hug: :hug: :hug: on the cat thing. :(

@ Lady Blue - Thank you so much for the compliments on Ruby. I really love Erika, and I actually think the roundness of her face (which is well-done, I've always had a hard time getting a good cute round face in Oblivion facegen) suits the Exnem's body very nicely.

Karandras - Glad you liked 'em. Gotta think up something interesting to do with all the new poses . . . . :whistling:

Ryu - Awwwww :wub: so cute! & JazzJR - in the absence of SeV, I feel it is my duty to say : I DEMAND CUTE CAT PICTURES! :P

Ginnyfizz - Heh. I'm not sure Emilie even makes the top 5 in trollop-ish character behaviour on this board - and I am including the male characters in that. ;) Plus, I think she's very tidy. (Look up trollop - I really do think they might mean she's just not very good at keeping a clean house. :P )

Caffeine is, rarely & in small doses, good. Course I'll be all jittery in a few hours, but hey! Maybe I can find a toothbrush & clean my desk very thoroughly . . . . :wacko:

(And just for Shadow': look, a whole post & no mention of Floydian1. Wait, oops . . . :P ) OH, and Shadow' - *great* shot! I tried the same pose & I just gave up after about 10 minutes. Course, I didn't have NINJA energy drinks, so maybe that's the missing special ingredient to your incredible shots. Are you planning on marketing it? :lol: (Or is this an actual energy drink & I'm just horribly out of the loop?)

edit: Wait! This might be the fun quiz: http://quizfarm.com/...php?q_id=111863 Still can't get to it myself at work, but at least it showed me an addy.

Edited by kalia, 28 August 2007 - 11:41 AM.

#89 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:37 AM

gf1: Absolutely! Lucien would love to make a habit of doing Emilie in a nun's outfit! I can hear Lucien's confession now, "Bless me mother, for I have sinned, it has been... hmmm... just a few hours since my last confession!"

Lucien continues: "Wait a minute here... Is that you in there, Emilie? Oooh, baby! I like you forgiving me! That makes it very convenient! Give me some sweet penance! :new_bottom: "

Thanks for the ideas, Ginny! And thank that "fan" of yours from that other Forum too for his helping with this.

Anyway, don't change her. Especially not with anything Nun related, just look at what happened to GF1's Layla. That didn't turn out well. :lol:

Layla: Mr. Shadow! I will have you know that I am still a virgin - my vows of chastity, though tested, are still intact!
gf1: As well as that bodily part that says to the guys "Hi Men"?

Layla: What did you say, gf1?
gf1: Did you just say you stayed a virgin because of a vow of chastity???!!! Actually, you mean there was always a case of "coitus interrupt us" occurring!

Layla: I hate you gf1! Especially since you were always the one to interrupt Lucien and I!

gf1: Emilie made me do it! She said she would make me part of the choir, the alto section, if I didn't!

Layla: Damn! Had I known that, I would have given up my vows.

Edited by greatfool1, 28 August 2007 - 11:46 AM.

#90 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:56 AM

(And just for Shadow': look, a whole post & no mention of Floydian1. Wait, oops . . . :P ) OH, and Shadow' - *great* shot! I tried the same pose & I just gave up after about 10 minutes. Course, I didn't have NINJA energy drinks, so maybe that's the missing special ingredient to your incredible shots. Are you planning on marketing it? :lol: (Or is this an actual energy drink & I'm just horribly out of the loop?)

Thanks kalia. :D
Don't worry, you are not out of the loop. I'd market it, but the Ninja Council won't let me. :lol:

Layla: Mr. Shadow! I will have you know that I am still a virgin - my vows of chastity, though tested, are still intact!
gf1: As well as that bodily part that says to the guys "Hi Men"?

Layla: What did you say, gf1?
gf1: Did you just say you stayed a virgin because of a vow of chastity???!!! Actually, you mean there was always a case of "coitus interrupt us" occurring!

Layla: I hate you gf1! Especially since you were always the one to interrupt Lucien and I!

gf1: Emilie made me do it! She said she would make me part of the choir, the alto section, if I didn't!

Layla: Damn! Had I known that, I would have given up my vows.

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

#91 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:18 PM

OH! And just remembered I totally forgot to say before - (the downside to caffeine consumption, loads of energy, complete lack of focus :P ) - what was I saying? Oh, yeah - Soul_Slayer - Actually, I think the hands might be that different, to cause that much of a break. If you want a tester, I'm more than happy to help! I'm of no use with the modeling stuff -I downloaded blender this weekend, but couldn't even figure out how to open a file :lol: - but Ruby'd be happy to try them out. I think they're looking fabulous so far! (And yes, I'm just trying to get the claws early. :P )

#92 fyrefae

fyrefae
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 02:07 PM

oh dear i guess photobucket didnt like my nice artistic pictures :blink: , where is a good place i can host my pics without some prudes deleting them <_< ? damn im quite annoyed by that they wern't that bad .... did anyone actualy see them ?

#93 Radicus

Radicus
  • 74 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 02:27 PM

Well, Imagevenue works for me... But there might be better options out there...the only downside is that you have to convert the pictures into .jpg.
Posted Image

#94 fyrefae

fyrefae
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 02:57 PM

well converting to .jpg. doesnt bother me might check it out , thanks . not tonight though i have to go and get some sleep   :zzz: , still confused as to why they deleted 3 but left 1 alone  :blink: perhaps breasts are only offensive at certain angles  :P i dont know , strange world we live in . on a more positive note after returning from my short absence i find that the pics on these threads are just getting better and better , damn you guys are all artists as far as im concerned keep up the good work   :clap:

#95 Ginnyfizz

Ginnyfizz
  • 118 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:29 PM

I know just how you feel, Photobucket have deleted scantily clad, never mind naked, ones of my Cat Succubus and Half Breed (Dremora textured) Demon elves (they seem to be racist as they don't mind my scantily clad or even naked ones of the human textured Demon Elves.) For some reason, they always delete naked Emilie as well.

You could try
Pixcastle
or
Imagebank

As you don't get sleazy ads like with fapomatic.com. I have managed to get naked male elves with tattoos (including in the most eye-watering places) on there without getting busted.

#96 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:38 PM

In the interest of saving some of my sanity, I've decided to post what I've got in comments, replies, and questions. Am still madly trying to get through all the pics from thread 16, and keep up with thread 17. Yikes!! Mass truncation will probably occur.

@ Yorkmaster - Welcome back! Hope you're healing fast and well, and we're looking forward to your pics.

As for hair, well there are currently only a few mods that add new hair, Soya Hair pack, Babe hair and Rens Beauty pack (Rens comes along with Beautiful People 2.7 )

I use Cosmetic Compilation, and it comes with the Ren hair as well. And it works with the KT_custom race fix. No idea if any of the BP does or not.

You are a river to your people, Karandras! (A slightly modified quote from the movie "Lawrence of Arabia".)
And almost finally, will there ever be tongues for OB characters? It really minimizes certain possibilities that having a tongue would allow - such as touching your nose with your tongue, etc., etc. :whistling:

2: *Slightly disturbed as to your reasons for wanting this* All character have tongues :) if you look in the bsa files you will find there is a .nif names Tonguehuman.nif and tongueargonian.nif. and all characters use these (you just never see them) I guess if you really wanted you could extend them to touch your nose....in fact, Sickleyield used the tongue nifs to add the legs to her Spider races. (Good way to do it without worrying about all the different body mods)

I think animations that use the tongue would be rather cool. Be fun to be able to oh, give a guard a "raspberry" (pthththt), stick your chars tongue on a frozen pole in Bruma, lick an icecream cone,....

Bioshock kinda felt like oblivion at first, but i stopped after the first few minutes because i got kinda scared lol

Join the club. :lol:
I'm a whimp when games have horror themes in them.
In fact, I haven't finished a horror game since the Silent Hill 2 days. And I don't think I ever beat that game fully... *shudders, remembering how creepy that game was*

Silent Hill *2*? I never got through Silent Hill 1. Basically about the time the school "changed" over to that bloodbath scene thing, I was done. It wasn't quite (*closes eyes & ignores herself while typing this*) the movie "The Shining" which I don't even think about because - waaay too creepy, but it was not something I wanted to be playing alone. *shudder*, indeed. :P

I love scarey stuff :) Never played either of the Silent Hill games, but did see the movie. Wasn't scared by it. Giggles through :The Ring" (though "ringu" did give me the xreeps), and fell asleep during "Saw". The one game so far that has given me the eery-creeps though was Echo Night Beyond.

Seem odd to anyone else that there are *no* birthdays today? 7000+ members & no one born today? Or are people born today naturally shy & unwilling to advertise?

How does one find b-day info in this place anyway? Inquiring minds want to know.

[@ Karandras - Please take your cold back as it is not fun. Unless, of course, someone else would like a turn with it?

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Do you have a link for those nails?

Here you go

Thanks for the link!

@ Lady Blue - For Uncle Gerald did you use the playable Sheogorath mod and change the hair? Very nice family prtarit-like pic btw.

@ Karandras - Your Angel of Wrath definitely has a sparkeling presonality. Propably one of the coolest Daedric helmets out there. Too bad Bethesda didn't go for something like that. Cool effect on the sword Very funny pics here. :)
Looks like she just might need a second well. Just what have you been putting your character through Karandras?? Poor thing looks exhausted.

@ highpressure - Although I might opt for staring at a distance, I don't think I'd want to meet him in a dark alley. And just how tall is he anyways?
xxx
That pose does NOT look very comfortable for her.

@ Floydian1- Beautifully lonely.
Trying to get any monster to Sit and Stayis always hard work

@ Radicus - She's rather cute

@ cyborgakadimoose - Very nice! Good job!

@ kalia - Is there now a mod that allows characters to throw weapons?
fan-
tastic pics :) (and yes, the nudity is still there...(warning for people who are just surfing the web and didn't see the original post warning))

@ Petrovich - The monsters of Tamriel certainy have some good taste in pretty companions. :)

@ Sinharvest - Shivering Isles definitely has some of the strangest looking creatures. :)
Seeing someone that small weilding something that big ought to put a scare into anyone.
If you're looking to promote Oblivion, this is a good place to start.
Keeping in mind my vision probs, the first 2 pics look a lot cleaner and sharper than the last pic to me. Still all good pics though. :)

@ Ginnyfizz - Definitely something to be said for skin tight latex(pr leather)

@ Ryu Doppler - Looks good :)
I'm looking for that glitch, but just see a lovely mountain scene

@ greatfool1 - Great work on the
AF video

@ Darziak - LOL This one looks like he might be saying, "How do you expect me to swim in THIS?"
xxx

@ Shadow' - Good to see Zero and Lord Nihili again. :) Both are looking good. Er, i mean bad, er I mean,... Oh, you know what I mean!

Hope to catch up soon as I know I've missed a lot.

#97 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:03 PM

Chiglet! Thanks for the compliments. The knives-throwing animation (which includes the knives) is part of the osr pose mode, most recently updated for us by Karandras - here's his link.

Beautiful People does work with all the custom race fix mods, which are also, by the way, incorporated into the unofficial patch, for those who are actually playing the game & therefore have that because they care about bugfixes. :P To use the other hair mods w/ Beautiful People, you do have to merge them or add the hairstyles manually to your race.

On the poker I was watching tonight one of the players had a t-shirt of Jack Nicholson in The Shining. All I could think was, great, trouble falling asleep again tonight. :P The other movie that really really scared me as a child was ... darnit, what was the name? The... The... I think it started with a C... shoot, I'm gonna hafta look it up. Had it a sec ago. Oh yes, The Changeling. That wheelchair falling down the stairs ... *shudder*. OK, I'm done with this topic now. :P

#98 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:16 PM

Just to start off: Welcome back Chiglet :) And thank you for your many comments :)

Well this will be a simple day, quote of the day, then useless fact of the day followed by comments (yesterday I think I burned myself out a bit with such a long intro it made my commenting a bit lacking)

Quote of the day: The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time.

useless fact of the day: 50,000 of your bodies cells will die and be replaced while you read this sentance.

And something else I just learned about, I hope no one who read this thread has Caligynephobia :)

Rogue Sun

Post #75: I am really liking your forest shots, sometimes I wonder if you are playing oblivion or not :)

Post #82: Okay now I am sure that is not oblivion, oblivion doesn't look that good :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: What armor are those people being ambushed using? It looks almost Persian...

Cosmic-Banana

Post #76: Cookies you say? I guess as long as they aren't burned it won't be to bad...

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Is that a retextured version of that shirt or is that just the lighting?

Shadow'

Post #77: Nice "little" army you have there :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: How did you manage that effect on Revenant Lord Nihili?

Leomorq

Post #78: Hmmm now you made me curious as to what I am supposed to forget :)

Post #83: Wow, those shots are amazing :Bow: Your character looks like a wraith from Stargate:Atlantis :)

suggestions/questions/answers to questions: In the last two shots were you trying to show the weapon? Thats the only reason I can come up with why the character is almost out of the picture :)

fyrefae

Post #79(nudity): That is really strange how some pictures are removed and not others, as it is all my shots that included nudity have stayed on Photobucket for several weeks and not one has been deleted. :unsure: Still the one I can see is awesome :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Once ou find a new site to post pictures on be sure to include those 4 deleted ones :) (and I won't even hold the repost against you)

Highpressure

Post #90: Not that I have an issue with it but you do know that this shot contains some nudity right? (and I am not talking about the partly see-through top) :whistling:

Post #88: Another really nice group shot of those three :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Do you have any plans to put out your version of OSR? So far it seems to be the most complete one out there :)

Soul_Slayer

Post #81: Exnemised Dreadweave? Woohoo!

Post #84: Who needs swords when you have that kind of weaponry? :lol:

Post #94: Sooo, the one above wasn't exnemised? Now you are just confusing me... :doh:

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Is the Dreadweave going to be included in the shop or a different release?

Radicus

Post #85: Holy....Okay now I am in serious envy of your editing skills. And you say you just got Photoshop? Wow.... :Bow:

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: More pictures like those please :)

Shadowj

Post #86: Woohoo you have returned! (seems a lot of people have been recently) Very nice looking character, I like the combination of the clothes.

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Bit of a strange question but um, are they male or female? :whistling: The face looks male but the body seems to be somewhere in-between :unsure:

Ginnyfizz

Post #87(nudity): Isn't she going to get a bit cold? That fort isn't exactly in southern Cyrodil :)

Post #92: She looks great :) So great in fact I nearly stuck my finger into a nearby fan because all my attention was on the picture :whistling:

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: How did you make that race? just add a tail to a Dremora?

Petrovich

Post #89: :lol: Nice one :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Poor Annoying fan :lol:

Greatfool1

Post #90: Another hilarious part in the series, that shot is great :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: You just had to add that line about upper hair to make me wonder didn't you? :lol:

Groo

Post #91: Nice to see another picture from you, and it's of my favorite overly emo character to boot :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Where are the gloves he is wearing from?

Hector the hooded

Post #92: Indeed, people do like :) (I count right? :) ) I pity the poor undead who get that arrow ;)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Why does that not look like a normal bow? It looks a bit to fat...

Zombie216

Post #95: Really nice :) That is a cool tattoo she has.

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions(nudity): Just couldn't leave out the frontal shot I see :)

Okay I have learned that asking for suggestions rarely gets me anything so I will go the other way, Does anyone have any idea they don't want to see in this post under any conditions? Perhaps making links randomly go to pictures of horror movie characters? Replace quote of the day with a new section dedicated to various forms of sodomy? (bet that got your attention :whistling: ) Maybe even doing the entire post using "l33t speak"? :)

Edited by Karandras, 28 August 2007 - 07:14 PM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#99 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:28 PM

Shadow'

Post #77: Nice "little" army you have there :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: How did you manage that effect on Revenant Lord Nihili?

Thanks as always. :D
The effect: Turning on nearly every effect on the list from the Unnatural Aura mod.
Add that + the army in the pic and soon I had the FBI knocking on my door. I was under investigation for the murder of my game's FPS. :lol:

@ Shadow' - Good to see Zero and Lord Nihili again. :) Both are looking good. Er, i mean bad, er I mean,... Oh, you know what I mean!

Hey Chiglet! :hug:
Haha don't worry. I know what you mean. Thanks! :lol:

Edited by Shadow', 28 August 2007 - 06:56 PM.

Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

#100 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:42 PM

Highpressure
Post #90: Not that I have an issue with it but you do know that this shot contains some nudity right? (and I am not talking about the partly see-through top) :whistling:
Post #88: Another really nice group shot of those three :)

Well, that's actually the panties beneath the skirt that you see. The shadow obscures things a bit, but so not to offend I will just remove it.