368 replies to this topic

#1 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:13 AM

Okay, I don't know if I may do this...
And if someone is interessted, but here it goes.

Besides coding for BG2 (or at least I want to, I still have comp problems <_< (though writing is on the way again)), I am creating a 'little' Campaign Setting for D&D (3.5 at the moment, 150 pages at the moment). I have created some new monsters and I have descriptions for them, but... well I am not an artist when it comes to drawning (hence, many requests for portaits at the old Sol Ek Sa & wonderful landscapes of HERD (still awaiting the last two :P)).

Is there anyone that would be interessted in such a thing or a few of them. And may I ask this at all, oh moderator Ilmater?

The creatures fall under the categories of Humanoid, Monstrous Humanoid, two Half-fiends, 5 Constructs (great robotic-like (cyberpunk is a bit introduced in the campaign setting)), two fey (one looks more elemental-like though), abberation, undead and magical beast.

Anyone, if I may request this, that will help me out will of course get a mentioning and a wonderful virtual hug (if wanted) and an I.O.U. for something I can do back...

Greetings,
Guido

P.s. Will beg on my knees and kow-tow if necessary ;)

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#2 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 12:41 AM

I'm not sure what kind of artist you're hoping to get by asking here or if you've gotten help from elsewhere, but, so long as you're not expecting anything of professional caliber, I might be able to help. First off, I don't think I can pull off anything mechanical/technological (I hate being so limited :( ), but I would be willing to consider anything else you have in mind. If you have found someone else, then that's great, too :) .

EDIT: Oh dear, my postcount has FINALLY reached the triple digits! Yay for me :D . (Sorry, folks, no party thread from me :P .)

Edited by Galsic, 07 September 2007 - 12:50 AM.

(I like parentheses.)

#3 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 01:20 AM

Haha, I am glad you used your tripple diggit post on this ;)

No, I haven't found an artist. And any shot you try at it would be very much appreciated.

Heck, anyone who tries will be appreciated. I will post here all of the descriptions about how they look (Nobody steal the ideas he ;)), and anyone that feels like one sounds cool have a shot at it I would say. I also post sometimes a bit more than the look, when I think it will help.

Medium-sized Monstrous Humanoid

Status - Finished; Artist - wonnimchunha

An armor clad muscular monstrous humanoid with long black hair and a purple/pink skin comes charging towards you. His battle cry gives you a look at his small fanged teeth.

Medium-sized Humanoid: Daeceo

Status - Finished; Artist - Orthodoxia

The most distinct feature of the ivory-white skinned person in front of you are most certainly its eyes, which shift between an inky black and a bright demonic red in seemingly random patterns. It grins as is it moves it hands in deliberate pattern, causing the air to be filled with their sorcerous eldritch might.

Medium Fey (Elemental in looking though as is stated)

The creature before you is vaguely human in form, though no sex can be distinguished. Its body is licked by bright blue-purple flames, much like a fire elemental. It moves with great speed and seems to be unhindered by things that come across its path.

Large Magical Beast

Status - Finished; Artist - Galsic

An ape the size of a gorilla suddenly seems to 'meld' out of the forest. It has coal black hair with two red blazing eyes. Its teeth are over proportioned big and wicked. Its body is covered with lines that emit a dark greenish light.

Status - Finished; Artist - Epantiras

Medium (werewolf form requested; they have no hybrid form) (I love the one in the sketch exchange thread of whatbrick... but it misses barbs unfortunately) Native Outsider (Evil, Chaotic, Shapechanger)
A normal looking humanoid suddenly seems to jerk in pain for a few seconds as he shapes into a werewolf from with reddish fur and several wicked barbs sticking out at several locations.

An Asu fiend, almost non-Demon-like, loves to hunt and study his pray for weeks tirelessly. He then uses the knowledge he has gained when he makes himself known to be an assassin to its target. Inch by inch walking to the prey, he tells of how all the ways out are blocked and how perhaps those that can safe him are killed and detailing everything, so the victim might be scarred all the more.
An Asu fiend uses any means of getting the advantage as he can. The most known example is of an Asu fiend taking a dive in digestive acid with its target. Though the creature nearly died, his target was surely never to be returned to live. An Asu fiend also always coats his weapon with the poison that his mouth glands produce. An Asu would never use its natural weapons, claws and bite, unless both his weapons are disarmed and he is surely to die.
An Asu fiend speaks the Common tongue of the continent, Abyssal and 3 other languages of its choice

Medium (wererat form requested; they have no hybrid form) Native Outsider (Evil, Chaotic, Shapechanger

A normal looking humanoid suddenly seems to jerk in pain for a few seconds as he shapes into a wererat from with reddish fur and several wicked barbs sticking out at several locations.

A Tratu fiend loves to infiltrate, finding glee in knowing they will be surprised for the downfall of the organisation it infiltrated. It delights in misleading and corrupting the members and causing it to collapse, because of inner struggle.

Status - Unfinished; Original Artist - KedorLao

Small Abberation

Status - In Progress; Original Artist - Orthodoxia

floating mass of a blue/black inky colour floats towards you. It is only 2 feet in diameter and seems to be contained in a sort of flattened hemisphere. It has three eyes in a triangular pattern on the sides of its body. There is a tentacle between each eye and on top and below the creature?s body, all of them with an extreme length.

A Hurgilm, or better known as a Berefter, is a creature feared by all for its alien power to completely reduce ones aptitude. How it does it and how it can feed of this is a mystery. It seems to dislike daylight, though it doesn't particularly impede or harms it

Large Construct
Megom is the commoner's abbreviation for Mechanical Golem. These technological wonders can truly compete with their magical counterparts. They are employed as guardians, but also as walking siege engines, for unlike the ?normal? Golem a Mechanical Golem can understand simple commands and as such it can be employed in more complicated situations then its counterpart. Though all Mechanical Golems are actually called simply Type I to Type V, they are here named with the names the commoners have given them.

You hear electricity sparks, and gears and pumps start to produce a lot of noise, as the large metal construct in front of you comes to live. It launches forward to you with its large axe and morningstar arm ready to strike.

Large Construct
The large metal construct in front of you comes to live with a startling speed. It starts firing a rain of bullets with its rattling gun arm, and it makes sure its axe is ready to strike anyone down that comes close.

Large Construct
You hear electricity sparks, and gears and pumps start to produce a lot of noise, as the large metal construct in front of you comes to live. It launches a large grenade and quickly reloads its launcher with its other arm.

Large Construct

You hear electricity sparks, and gears and pumps start to produce a lot of noise, as the large metal construct in front of you comes to live. Besides its two regular arms, it has two large metallic tentacles that seem to be electrical charged.

Huge Construct

Status - In Progress; Original Artist - WeeRLegion

You hear electricity sparks, and gears and pumps start to produce a lot of noise, as the large metal construct in front of you comes to live. This huge behemoth has four arms. Two of them are regular, one holding a grenade. It is easy to reckon it is to reload its third arm, a powerful grenade launcher. Together with the grenade launcher, the metal construct takes aim with its rattling gun arm.

Different sizes Undead

Status - Finished; Artist - Epantiras

Restless - a human fighter
A black skinned muscular humanoid steps out of the darkness. He seems in many ways a darkened zombie, but though his eyes may be all white, you can see from his facial expressions that it must be at least intelligent.

Restless are thought to be the result of technological experiments to mimic the resurrection spell, a much wanted technology if discovered for it remains a power solitary to magic users. Unfortunately it has resulted in a zombie-like creature instead of the original person rising from the dead.
The main differences are that a Restless is intelligent and therefore makes use of items around him, and is not by default an angry and evil monster. Other differences to note are that they can be not 'just a bit' more powerful then a commoner for they seem capable to take just the same amount of punishment (or slightly more) as they did in life. They are not as slow as a zombie, making them able to run and do more then a single action, but it?s skin also isn?t as resilient to blows as normal zombies.

Experimental Restless - preferably a Hill Giant experimental Restless (so powerful hunchbacked human - just to create a difference with the great drawing of Epintras)
What at first sight seemed to be a Restless appears to be on a closer inspection some mad scientist?s experimen. Metal grafts enhance it, as well as some system that pumps in chemicas. It still seems to have some intelligence, but not to degree of a classical Restless.

Some mad scientists, who are seen as technological equivalents of necromancers, saw opportunity for the Restless to be used as troops and/or servants. Finding the normal version lacking in its abilities, they invented several ?upgrades? in order to create a tougher, stronger and more docile form of this new type of undead.

Small Sized Fey

A small creature with beard and pipe, carrying a small pistol and clearly well worked armor, looks with a broad smile at your technological gadgets. It makes a stand and you feel a strong tuck at all your metallic gear.

Medium-Sized Outsider

This very lithe and frail looking humanoid shaped figure seems to be of andromygous sex. Its skin is as pitch-black as the dark of the night, but its oversizd large eyes are a soft purple, with sparks that seem to resemble the infinite stars that shine in the sky. They hardly have a nose and you can see no mouth with which it can communicate.

'Iconic' Characters (new!)
Some are meant for new PC (sub-)races, others for prestige classes or flavouring. Anything not mentioned is at the artist freedom. Really knock yourself out, it are general descriptions.
Also, I am not saying that if you do one you ought to do them all. Just one quote tag was more simple, but individual pieces are fine. Besides, every drawing makes me already excited like... such annoying little teener schoolboy :P No offense meant, I was the worst of them all :ph34r: :whistling:

I) Paladin Dwarf with a shotgun, or other large gun, with big full plate and good old watchful eye

II) Civilized Goblin with tech wear.

III) Feather winged race looking like half-elf / bird hybrid

IV) Gnome with neatly trimmed hair, fine clothes and a pot belly, but still those night bright eyes

V) Elven drow warrior looking angry, sword in hands ready to strike. At his feet a blue circle that is smooth on the viewer side and on his side more sharply (as if the circle is moving away from him).

Status - Unfinished; Artist - Menelanna

VI) Human sniper

VII) Person singing (bard race, but make your pick) with odd clothes and around two other figures clutching their ears with agonny on their face

Status - In Progress; Artist - Shae

VIII) Obvious a wizard, but also with some technological tools. Preferabbly, a large trunk on wheels behind him (carrying his books and such). Race: Human or Half-Elf preferrably.

IX) Evil Human Cleric, with holy symbol of a longsword piercing a rising red sun.

Status - Finished; Artist - wonnimchuncha

X) Elfish or Human Cleric with a green four-leaf clover on a silver star.

Status - Finished; Artist - Orhtodoxia

XI) Some mad-driven looking warrior (Half-Orc?) with bulking muscles (really a bit too large) and normal-looking/bit tech (no guns) looking equipment

Status - In Progress; Artist - New Artist

XII) Think of a healer through technological stuff, like kits and salves etc. Perhaps something like a Cleric, but light armor and no holy symbol? Your freedom

'Iconic' Characters Section II(new!)
These drawning are more meant to give a rough feeling of what type of adventurers dwell on a certain continent

XIII) Dark-skinned Human or Half-Orc Pirate/Swashbuckler person
XIV) Dark-skinned Half-Elf or Human Ranger
- Joining these two in one drawing would be a bonus

Status - Finished; Artist - Red Tyga

XV) Tanned Human Rogue, with all kinds of trinklets ~ magic and tech
XVI) A fey / fey-touched / shifter Tanned Druid
XVII) Proud Aasimar Fighter with colors purple and blue
- Joining these three in one drawing would be a bonus

XVIII) Asian like Ninja / Samura / Wu-jen (just an eastern type of class)

Status - In Progress; Artist - Galsic

XIX) Pale skinned Barbarian-like Halfling
XX) Pale-skinned Dark-hair colored Elven Wizard, plainly looking down up the viewer as being lesser
XXI) A race (pale-skinned if race has colors), bit wild western style cowboy (or girl) with two pistols (leave the hat out please)
XXII) Pot bellied Gnome, with some technological tinker stuff, pistol in belt, smoking a pipe or the like

XXIII) Evil Pale-skinned Human Sorcerer
+ Tiefling Rogue
+ Human Psion or Psyic Warrior.

Status - In Progress; Artist - shae

- Combing some of these in one drawining (but not only magic or only tech) would be a bonus

Yes, lots of stuff... hope anyone can make a nice selection they want to draw.

Edited by Deathsangel, 01 March 2009 - 09:24 AM.

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.

Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly

#4 KedorLao

KedorLao
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 12:49 PM

Well, since you don't mind amateurs taking a stab at this, I've come up with an idea for one of your requests. I'm not entirely sure what you are looking for in the Humanoid Daeceo category, so I've scratched this up quickly.

scan0002.jpg

Now, this is extremely rough (as you can probably tell since there isn't even a face and the left arm hasn't even been defined yet). My main problem is, I don't know if there are certain symbols, markings, clothing or whatever that should be associated with the Daeceo. So, if you have any preferences I'll see if I can't work it in.

(ugh, my sister's scanner is pretty poor so the eye didn't turn out really well...)

#5 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 01:21 PM

Well, I love the response.

It looks already nice. Daeceo have +2 Cha, -2 Cha and can have other bonuses, but that is a little detailed (they make unholy pacts). There into summoning, but simple Eldritch power is cool to see.
I leave it up to your creativity how you want the Unsettling glare to come in. It would be nice to see the new colour coming up, so you see both of them.
Either bold or with hair both are fine. I like the shoulder pads, as well as the flowing robs. I reckon intense colours like blue , red, purple and black would be nice, perhaps with patrons of silver. However, that is very detailed. However, I wanted to give all you needed.

#6 KedorLao

KedorLao
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 01:40 PM

Yeah, I think the thing that really attracted me to this monster was the description of the eyes. I'm going to try a bunch of different things to see if I can't come up with something that looks suitably... cool. It's good to hear that they are into magic, I think it'll be fun to draw some magical effects. Hopefully I can have a good pencil outline done by the end of the weekend.

#7 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:49 PM

Tried my hand at the Guardian Beast, though just a preliminary sketch. Whatcha think? In particular, are the teeth large enough? Anything else you might like besides what's in your description? I think I have a few changes of my own in mind already, but anything you have to say comes first.

Edited by Galsic, 29 April 2008 - 11:37 AM.

(I like parentheses.)

#8 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:22 PM

I love it! The teeth should not be larger, for he needs to use them as bite attack. If possible, though it may be very annoying, I think I was thinking more of a single image, or else the image is a large as the entry ;) In this case I would go for the picture from the front.
Here is one thing I would like to see though. I reckon the lines are the green pulsating light veins, but they may be a little more asymmetric. As said in the entry red blazing eyes and I would prefer a dark skin. If you have an extra idea, pls tell me for you implement, merely to keep it in line with the creature.

#9 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:51 PM

I love it! The teeth should not be larger, for he needs to use them as bite attack. If possible, though it may be very annoying, I think I was thinking more of a single image, or else the image is a large as the entry ;) In this case I would go for the picture from the front.

I sketched all of that pretty lightly so I can easily erase and make changes as needed. As said, those were just preliminary sketches; I can easily erase that top drawing. Or I can try for a whole new, more dynamic drawing. Dun matter, really, as the sketches were only 15-20 minutes worth of work, anyway ^_^ .

Here is one thing I would like to see though. I reckon the lines are the green pulsating light veins, but they may be a little more asymmetric. As said in the entry red blazing eyes and I would prefer a dark skin. If you have an extra idea, pls tell me for you implement, merely to keep it in line with the creature.

Are you saying the lines I've drawn are asymmetric or do you want them more asymmetric (all sorts of random, even)? As for the colors you've described, I figured I'd take all that into consideration when I, well, color my final piece ;) . And I don't intend to go far off your descriptions. I'll probably just build off of what I already have and exaggerate a few things a lil more, heh.

Edited by Galsic, 07 September 2007 - 11:53 PM.

(I like parentheses.)

#10 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:56 PM

Little more assymettric, they seem now very very symmetric in the front few sketch. Hey and if you think you like a more dynamic picture go ahead ;)

#11 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:03 PM

This is sorta what I had in mind for my final drawing. I tried to randomize the lines more (they won't stay penciled in like that when I go to color). If there's anything more you want added or changed, let me know. Otherwise, I'll go ahead and finish it up (like defining the hands and feet), ink it, and color it :) .

And I decided to throw in a lil prelim doodle of the Ironsoul as well:

Edited by Galsic, 29 April 2008 - 11:38 AM.

(I like parentheses.)

#12 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 05:29 PM

I have a hard time distiguinshing the front paws on the picture of Guardian Beast.
Besides that I only think the head is a little to large where it is brain is at. Now it indeed ought to resemble a gorilla a bit more sloping backwards I reckon... or smaller.
I love the face and mouth on itself, along with the expression! That is really good. So, I guess only a bit of adjustment on the head, for I have faith in you drawing the paws right, even though I am so tired (which I am 3 pm here) that I can't distinguish them well.

I also had a good laugh, positive one, about the Ironsoul. I found him very well done. I reckon, if possible, a belt with tools would be also very neat if added and perhaps a bit more fluffy hair instead of upwards, but only if you need not re-draw cause it is looking wonderful!

#13 wonnimchunha

wonnimchunha
  • 56 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 10:26 PM

How about this for the medium-sized monsterous humanoid?

Attached Images

• img001.jpg

#14 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 12:27 AM

I'm gonna keep working on these until they're perfect for you :) !

Edited by Galsic, 29 April 2008 - 11:40 AM.

(I like parentheses.)

#15 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:51 AM

@ wonnimchunha: Welcome and thanks for giving it a go ;) I love the expression, clothing and the left talon (for us on the right)
There are two things that I dislike a bit. The headgear is something I can't place and they look a little bit scrawny. For the help I give a bit more overview of the creature.

Medium Monstrous Humanoid
Hit Dice: 5d8 + 10 (32 hp)
Initiative: +7
Speed: 40 ft. (8 squares)
Armor Class: 20 (+3 Dex, +2 natural, +4 +1 hardened studded leather armor, +1 small shield) touch 13 flat-footed 17
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+8
Attack: Switchblade Scimitar +9 melee (2d6 + 3) or claw +8 melee (1d4 + 3) or revolver +8 ranged (2d4)
Full Attack: Switchblade Scimitar +9 melee (2d6 + 3) or claw +8 melee (1d4 + 3) or revolver +8 ranged (2d4)
Space/Reach: 5 ft. by 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: -
Special Qualities: Damage reduction 5/magic, darkvision 60 ft., fast healing 2, resistance to acid 5, electricity 5 and fire 5, USR 21
Abilities: Str 17, Dex 16, Con 15, Int 13, Wis 11, Cha 12
Feats: Improved Initiative, New Generation B, Weapon Focus (Scimitar)
Environment: Almarin
Organization: Solitary, Pair, Hunting party (2-5), pack (21-30 plus 25% non-combatants plus 2 barbarians of 3rd level and 1 ranger of 5th level) or tribe (51-70 plus 25% non-combatants plus 5 barbarians of 3rd level, 2 engineers of 3rd level, 3 rangers of 5th level and 1 fighter of 7th level)
Challenge Rating: 4

As you can see the are pretty powerful in build, as well as using good equipment.
This is why the headgear is a little of and he may have a more muscular build when it comes to his arms and body.
Perhaps it would be possible to transform the item on his belt into a scimitar (or other weapon)?
Once again, I love the expression and how the claw comes out. Perhaps, if easier you neet not change the item, but put a weapon in his other claw, that he holds 'casual ready' to strike?
You need not get all armor in there, that is just too much re-drawing, and who says all Almarini do the same, so that is just fine, as well as no revolver

@Galsic: I love the Ironsoul! That is exactly what I had in mind!!!

For the Guardian Beast: Good improvements! I've got two little things.
The lines may stop in front of the paws, please, or better to say thin out, so not as thick as on the body
And I wonder if the back paw, the toes should not bend as to show he is more on the ground. He now seems to have two paws in the air... somewhat unstable I think, I am not a Gorilla expert, but I think they walk more one by one and run via using either both front and than both back paws to move. If you put the toes down, he would seem to be ready to charge and making the warning he is about to do so.

Edited by Deathsangel, 09 September 2007 - 01:55 AM.

#16 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:55 AM

Heh, a little particular, aren't we :D ? That's ok, I want this to look good just as much for me as for you. Anyhoo, I rather like the idea of the beast charging forward; it's more exciting. How's this, then? Front paws on the ground, back up in the air.

As for the Ironsoul, I'm not sure if you wanted it colored or whether it's particularly possible to color given the size of the actual drawing. I could try if you want (which, of course, would require additional descriptions), but I was also thinking that if I just cleaned it up a little and inked it, that would make for a perfectly acceptable concept piece. Up to you, though, of course.

Edited by Galsic, 29 April 2008 - 11:42 AM.

(I like parentheses.)

#17 KedorLao

KedorLao
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 03:47 AM

Just thought I would leave a quick update on how things were coming along. I've finished moving, though most of my stuff is still in a mild state of disarray, so I'll see how quickly I'll get this done. But here is where I am now.

scan.jpg

Still a ways to go as I have to work on the hands and face as well as finish some of the detailing.

#18 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 03:56 AM

Sorry... I also hope I don't scare people of. :unsure:

Like with the Almarini... it would be fine just a bit stronger build and leave the cap away. Than I would be happy. I am sorry if I sound to 'bossy' wonnimchunha. As said I love their position, the legs, clothes, facial expression, claw coming forward...
The cap is just... wrong, sorry. And you have lovely wide shoulders with powerful arms, but the body doesn't entirely match it. The wide of the legs is good, but more at the chest he looks skinny. He needs just a bit less... lines at the ribcage I think. Hope you don't mind the critics. As said in the first post, it is way better than I can do, and as in the first reaction and here. There are so many things that are so cool with this picture.

For the Guardian beast: Perfection!

The Ironsoul: If you first want to ink that is fine. In my eyes he is already beyond concept. It is so perfect. In the end I would, if possible love to have them coloured. Colours: Well, except for bright eye colour and a red/brown hair colour with not too bright colours for clothes. Which colours specifically I leave to the artist (metals of course metally though ;)). However, it is up to you.

@KadorLao; Ah well haired Daeceo. That is fine. He is nice and skinny (afteral at least -2 Con). The only little thing I slightly dislike is his pants being seemingly half open. I would rather see a belt adorn it and make it trully close. For the rest, wonderful!

Edited by Deathsangel, 09 September 2007 - 04:02 AM.

#19 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 09:43 PM

Cooool, I'll begin finishing up the beastie, then. It'll probably be a while til I'm done with it, though. Prismacolor pencils don't erase well so I'll probably take some time to work out how I'm gonna color it first. Lots of experimenting on the way, that there is. It also means that, once I'm done, I won't be able to make many changes, if any. You'll probably have to take it as is, though I'll do my darndest to make it look good, ok :) ?

I'll try to color the Ironsoul as well, but should I fail that somehow, you'll have to settle on this:

Edited by Galsic, 29 April 2008 - 11:42 AM.

(I like parentheses.)

#20 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:03 AM

Oeh, can wisps of smoke from his pipe be slightly added if that is going to be the 'back-up' so to say?

And I understand of the colouring. As said I am already very thankful as it stands and some hints I already gave to colours, and with your drawings I am sure it will turn out nice.

Re-capture of colouration (for your convience):

Guardian Beast: The lines are supposed to be dark green, but with a hint of glowing (which is probably a lighter green), red eyes and dark blue/black fur. Grey paws seem logical

Iron Soul: Bright eyes (Bright blue? Sets of the best against the hair colour I am aiming for). Red hair with streaks of dark orange mayhaps? Metal of course metal colour. Not too bright colours for clothing but for the rest free