216 replies to this topic

#41 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 04:31 PM

LOL
Posted Image

Do I sense someone trying to get my attention? Or Erika trying to get Ryu's attention? :blush: :D

I'm actually surprised you were able to find 2-ish of the mods I used content from. I mean the belt could easily be substituted for the Thieves Arsenal version, but for all intents and purposes I was fairly certain that Sor's Hats was only posted on TesSource (and soon TesNeXus since Dark0ne has all the files on serve and just got rights to the old Database). I swear my original attempts at fixing his model were such a pain in the ass. Why he had it split into two pieces (or made into two pieces) I will never know.

Interesting Tidbit: The felt hat wasn't my original choice for Ryu's Hat, I was actually going to use the TriCorner hat but could never get it working or looking right. Mostly because of it being split in two.

Also thats a great Knight armor she has there!
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#42 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 05:49 PM

Sorry for the double post. Just like to leave a few comments.

Dirty Dancing!!
<SNIP>

Very nice Guest!
Gonna reveal yourself anytime soon or do you enjoy being an enigma? Hey, that's be a great username for you. :D

Something I put together for Shadow by request...

I'm posting it here in case he checks this forum more often than CI. ;)

Posted Image

Hope it's good enough. ;)

Luchaire! :hug:
Great to see you over here! Thanks a million for answering that request! :D
She's great! You did a fantastic job!

LOL
<SNIP>

Cassandra Outfit heavily based on her outfit from the upcoming game Soul Calibur IV
Posted Image

Very nice screens.
Love the retex designed to look like Cassandra's outfit. :cheers:
@ Everyone else (Floydian, Highpressure, Ginny, etc.) Need I really say anything about your breathtaking screens? :cool:
Keep 'em coming! :cheers:

Thanks Karandras! I'm still working on it though, so maybe it will look better sooner or later.

I didn't think Karandras and myself looked alike. :lol:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#43 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 07:51 PM

Alright, since no one said anything about this new format the only conclusion I can come to is that it must be perfect, Woohoo!

Useless fact of the day: Chocolate contains the same chemical, phenylethylamine, that your brain produces when you fall in love.

Quote of the day: Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival.

Word of the day: Alluvion 1. soil, silt, or gravel deposited by flowing water, as it slows, in a river bed, delta, or estuary

Floydian1

Picture(s)
Post #26
Picture 1
Post #32
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Post #35
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5

Video(s)
Post #13
Video 1

Comments: Very nice as always :) I really liked that outfit in post 26 :whistling: Also, what is she going in prison? (Post 35 picture 5)

Things that pop into my head: The video was a bit dark but still watchable once again, makes me wish dragons had their lairs above ground :)

Sinharvest

Picture(s)
Post #14
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8

Comments: Impressive :) I really liked your first shot, where was that taken?

Things that pop into my head: Was really called for to cheer when you killed the tree? (pic 8) :)

Lady Blue

Picture(s)
Post #15
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Post #25
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10
Post #30
Picture 1

Comments: Good news you found the flaw with my new system, it is a space hog :) (Well, when there is a lot of pictures that is) Now lets see, those Imperial Legion shots are really neat (though she looks a bit small way back there :) ) As for the pants, in my opinion they don't fit, bit then again that might just be because I am used to her without them. For post #25, Did you make that armor (both types)? They look really good :) And lastly: Love the retex designed to look like Cassandra's outfit. :cheers: (wait did someone else say this already?)

Things that pop into my head: Have you seen my brain? I think it left sometime during that mess of a comment section :)

Hector the Hooded

Picture(s)
Post #16
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Post #20
Picture 1
Picture 2
Post #31
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Comments: Wow that is an awesome nice skin texture (if that is even close to what you have in real life you sure have led a rough life :) )

Things that pop into my head: Eating brains now? *remembers the scene of The temple of Doom with monkey brains* How does it taste? :)

Ryu Doppler

Picture(s)
Post #17
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Post #18
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

Comments: I think this is a first from you, more pictures without the hat than with :) Oh and all the pictures in post 18 are awesome :)

Things that pop into my head: Just how did you balance that torch on your knee? (post 17 Pic 2)

Flucidity

Picture(s)
Post #19
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

Comments: No arguing with that, pirates are just thugs on a boat while ninjas are deadly assassins, no contest in my opinion. (throw Amazons into the mix and we have another story :whistling:)

Things that pop into my head: How is it Oblivion looks so vibrant in your pictures? Is that due to some editing?

KadajX

Picture(s)
Post #21
Picture 1
Picture 2

Comments: Not only are those poses amazing, the rate at which you post new ones is even more so, it seems every time you post you have several new ones.

Things that pop into my head: In reference to your comment before concerning nudity, as long as they are linked (and labeled as such) you really don't need to worry about offending people here, trust me, that is really hard to do :)

Soul_Slayer

Picture(s)
Post #23
Picture 1

Comments: Now that would be a very effective add for the new shop :)

Things that pop into my head: Did you make that chest? (simple questions for once :) )

Luchaire

Picture(s)
Post #24
Picture 1

Comments: Welcome back :) That face looks almost identical to the original :clap:

Things that pop into my head: So are we going to be getting any pictures of Nina, Suni, or Lydia anytime soon? :) (my three favorite of your characters :) )

Highpressure

Picture(s)
Post #27
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Post #33
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Comments: I pity the imperial legion :) Though seriously, what is there to rob is Cyrodil? There isn't a single vault anywhere :)

Things that pop into my head: Why does the red one not get a gun?

Chimera

Picture(s)
Post #28
Picture 1

Comments: Another very nice one, you editing keeps getting better and better :)

Things that pop into my head: I think I liked the Amanda picture your avatar is made from a bit better, bonus points for the blurring on this one one however :)

Ginnyfizz

Picture(s)
Post #29
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Comments: It never does seem to take your girls long to reveal all :) (In this case though I suspect that it's something other than what we are all thinking :whistling: )

Things that pop into my head: Is that a tattoo on her face or just some left over food? :)

Spike4072

Picture(s)
Post #34
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

Comments: What, no pie eating contest? :) I love how tired she looks in picture 3 :)

Things that pop into my head: Hmm if the armor is borrowed then where did she get that really nice sword? :)

Rogue Sun

Picture(s)
Post #36
Picture 1

Comments: Awesome/amazing shot (I can't decide what word to use) It seems we have another amazing character by you :)

Things that pop into my head: Is this the start of a new series of pictures from you? ( I sure hope so :) )

Shadow'

Picture(s)
Post #38
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Comments: Why is it every time I finish making up this post someone comes and post yet another shot? Oh well, no complaints here :) (even more so in this case :) )

Things that pop into my head: How did you get that sword to be so...blue?

Added comment for Shadow': As to you post above, who knows? Maybe Lady Blue knows something neither of us do :)

Please, I implore you, suggestions (hopefully the little text will make more people notice :rolleyes: )

Edited by Karandras, 15 September 2007 - 08:01 PM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#44 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:05 PM

Luchaire

Picture(s)
Post #24
Picture 1

Comments: Welcome back :) That face looks almost identical to the original :clap:

Things that pop into my head: So are we going to be getting any pictures of Nina, Suni, or Lydia anytime soon? :) (my three favorite of your characters :) )

Thanks - poor Shadow only had to wait several months for that face. :P

As for Nina, Suni, and Lydia...

Well, Nina is retired somewhere in the Shivering Isles, Suni wandered off to Akavir and was never heard from again, and Lydia was last seen practicing a new Illusion spell called "Amplify Emo" - the results weren't pretty. :P

I don't really have much time for playing right now, but when I do, I play Melikki, Aeryn, or Synn - I'll drop a current pic of each in the screenshot thread, but they're not really up to par compared to all the latest equipment/poses/etc that everyone around here seems to have these days.

#45 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:06 PM

Was it really only a few months? :P
Hey Luchaire, my facial textures are off from yours. What mod do you use?

Edited by Shadow', 15 September 2007 - 08:07 PM.

Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

#46 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:07 PM

Rogue Sun

Picture(s)
Post #36
Picture 1

Comments: Awesome/amazing shot (I can't decide what word to use) It seems we have another amazing character by you :)

Things that pop into my head: Is this the start of a new series of pictures from you? ( I sure hope so :) )

Please, I implore you, suggestions (hopefully the little text will make more people notice :rolleyes: )

Thanks. Though truth be told, that is actually Enya, my red headed Wood Elf, she just has a different hair style and color. We'll see about the picture series. I really just kind of get ideas and roll with them. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

Funny thing, the little text did catch my attention :P I really like the new format. Its not too intimidating to read, its nice and organized and very easy to follow. I say keep it. It looks like less work also.

...but they're not really up to par compared to all the latest equipment/poses/etc that everyone around here seems to have these days.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. Even with all of the new toys we keep getting, I find myself using Trolfs Actors in Charge mod most often for posing.

Edited by Rogue Sun, 15 September 2007 - 08:12 PM.

#47 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:09 PM

Natural Faces v95. The first and still the best. ;)

#48 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:12 PM

Highpressure

Picture(s)
Post #27
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Post #33
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Comments: I pity the imperial legion :) Though seriously, what is there to rob is Cyrodil? There isn't a single vault anywhere :)

Things that pop into my head: Why does the red one not get a gun?

That's just it. In Cyrodiil everyone feels so safe. I mean with the Imperial Legion around and all, they feel no need to hide their valuables in vaults. This makes them easy targets for bandits and um..let's see...OUTLAWZ! :ph34r:
Motilina has a gun. She just preferred casting spells this time around. :Poke:

Oh I forgot. Great screens Everyone! :new_thumbs:

Edited by highpressure, 15 September 2007 - 08:16 PM.

#49 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:17 PM

Natural Faces v95. The first and still the best. ;)

Ah alright. I think I have that lying around somewhere. Thanks. :)
Time to dig through my 100+ file downloads folder. Yikes... :ph34r:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

#50 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:40 PM

Ryu Doppler

Picture(s)
Post #17
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Post #18
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

Comments: I think this is a first from you, more pictures without the hat than with :) Oh and all the pictures in post 18 are awesome :)

Things that pop into my head: Just how did you balance that torch on your knee? (post 17 Pic 2)

Well he's had a few pics without it in the past, but I think it's just grown on to expect him to have it. Like filling a niche or something. It could have been very different though. I know he could've gone a few different ways in his development. Early on before my entrance to the screenshot scene, I was in love with the Elven armor (golden retexture). The helmet did look a bit funky, but I fixed that with an Atronach mask retexture. It was actually quite a trip to see a pair of Silver and Gold adventurers! Well Silver and Gold colored that is.

But eventually I found a liking to running around in a Quilted Doublet and Huntsman pants. And it just sort of grew from there. Piece by piece. And I definitely know my choice of hat could've also been just as different. I was actually thinking about using a TriCornerHat at first, but it had the most funky mesh of all. I also thought that a Beret would be nice too, but it just didn't seem to match what I wanted. I actually choose Ryu's Archers Cap out of curiosity of all things! :D It was a pain in the ass to get it rigged up and tweaked right though.

As for the torch in Picture 2, I actually just now noticed that myself! :blink: It was a static torch that Ryu's leg must have apparently clipped though. Completely Unintentional, but it's nice to have the game give me some unexpected detail in the screen! :D

#51 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 09:57 PM

The Shop is released

#52 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:19 PM

The Shop is released

What? Are you all asleep?
Figures. The shop gets released and the masses that were greatly anticipating it are none the wiser. :lol:

Well I'm off to bed myself. Later everyone. :D

~Shadow

Edited by Shadow', 15 September 2007 - 10:21 PM.

Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

#53 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:38 PM

Slayer, when I try on any gloves, or loin cloths my character's feet disappear. Is this the case with anyone else? Oh, and the white skirt didn't change, but it stays the same for each type. Lace, temple, etc.

#54 Flucidity

Flucidity

Screen Shot Jockey/Mod Fiddler

• Modder
  • 213 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:44 PM

Alright, since no one said anything about this new format the only conclusion I can come to is that it must be perfect, Woohoo!

Useless fact of the day: Chocolate contains the same chemical, phenylethylamine, that your brain produces when you fall in love.

Quote of the day: Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival.

Word of the day: Alluvion 1. soil, silt, or gravel deposited by flowing water, as it slows, in a river bed, delta, or estuary

Flucidity

Picture(s)
Post #19
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

Comments: No arguing with that, pirates are just thugs on a boat while ninjas are deadly assassins, no contest in my opinion. (throw Amazons into the mix and we have another story :whistling:)

Things that pop into my head: How is it Oblivion looks so vibrant in your pictures? Is that due to some editing?

Third pic is edited

Sig.jpg

A rare beauty in the north, she's the finest lady on earth.
A glance from her, the whole city falls; a second glance leaves the whole nation in ruins.
There exists no city or nation, that has been more cherished
Than a beauty like this.
-Han Dynasty poet Li Yannian

Flucidity's Texture Resource

#55 Ginnyfizz

Ginnyfizz
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 11:00 PM

Oh, Sithara has a secret that can only be revealed when the mod is released, any time now!

Have PB been deleting my shots again? They always have probs with demon tails and horns...

#56 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 11:28 PM

Lovely screens, everyone!

@Hector, it's looking great on Hector so far! Oh my, but Hector IS great. Anyway, thanx to Slof for her precious ressources and tips on normal maps!
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#57 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 11:56 PM

Oblivion Screenshots? 82 topics? 8200 replies??? Well that doesn't happen everyday! :D

Gotta remember to make a big fuss out of the number 82 now whenever I can! :whistling:

Edited by Ryu Doppler, 16 September 2007 - 12:05 AM.

#58 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 01:27 AM

Ryu Doppler:
Your char is still one ofthe uniques i ever saw :) good job and nice screenshots :cheers:

Edited by JazzJR, 16 September 2007 - 01:29 AM.

#59 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:43 AM

Computer haiku of the day:
Program aborting:
Close all that you have worked on.
You ask far too much.

Interesting animal fact of the day: The brown myotis bats when born are equivalent to a woman giving birth to a 30-pound baby.

International video of the day: Chocomaro - Moon (Mashimaro parody)

Funny video of the day: 12 turns

@ shadow' - Excellent texture on his arms. And a very romantic shot as well. :)
It's not easy being evil, but it's so much fun. Especially in a cool outfit like that.
A glass sickle?? I love it! :coolthumb:

@ Floydian1 - Cool and well done video. It did remind me more of why I tend to play in 1st person mode though. :)
Definitely like these wings better. But that's just my opinion. :)

@ Ginnyfizz - Sukira (now hiding) is looking great! I'm sure she'll be able to sway the judges and get the Imperial Watch members off easy as pie. :D
Sithara's secret wouldn't happen to be that she likes outfits that look great on her, would it?

@ JazzJR - The sunset and shadows give an air of mystery to your Kajiit.
LOL Funny story :)

@ Treetop Smoker - Pink!! Though I think my fave item on her is that dagger she's got. <_<

@ Sinharvest - I've run across
that house before. Any idea what it's purpose is/was?
As the minotaur runs to welcome his long lost freind,... Great shots :)

@ Lady Blue - Very cool bonemold armor. Is the bos made of the same?
The purple colour in this shot really makes the character stand out.
Love all the blue
Cool armor :) I like that green scarf/skirt/cloth thingy.
Sefinitely a fun looking outfit

@ Hector - Making people explode can be so messy, and it's rather hard to get it out of the stonework of one's home. Though he is giving a good try at tidying the mess. :tease:
Hector looks rather smug and pleased with himself. Sort like the cat sho ate the canary.
I do hope He's only practicing.
Very realistic. Hector's been through the wringer and back again.
Oh my! Yes, I think a cape would definitely pull it all together. Though it does look just fine as it is. :devil: :naughty:
Yummy :wub:
I do hope Hecotr's not developed an aversion to being stared at. :unsure:

@ Ryu Doppler - Spriggans really don't look very pretty up close, do they?
Magic floating torches!!
Really liker the new avatar. Looks good :)

@ Flucidity - Ninjas 1, porayes 0 :)

@ guest - They may be dirty dancing, but it has the potential to be rather cleansing. ;)

@ Karandras - Cool looking character. :)

@ Soul Slayer - Just making sure nobody else opens the chest,... :Poke:

@ Luchaire - Lovely characters all. :cookie: :wub:

@ highpressure - Coming soon to a town near you!
That was a rather fun video :)
Another fan rendered speechless, yet begging for more.

@ Spike4072 - A new life, a new mission, better suited armor, and some well-earned
respect in the community. <_<

@ Rogue Sun - Impressively gorgeous shots :new_thumbs:

@ Hector, Flucidity, and Rummpleteasza - Well thank goodness Hector has taken at least a bit of a liking to Nastaszia. Least we hope that's what's going on... And it seems Shamanih has distracted Hector even further from his odd culinary tastes a bit? My girls were starting to wonder if some of them would need to go have a talk with Nastaszia, and/or go knock Hector into a pond and sit on him until he cooled down. (though I really doubt that would have had either the desired or intended effect wanted or expected) :rolleyes:

@Chiglet: Ah, it's always nice to get some good quiet time in between times of work. And being rulers must make it even sweeter!

It definitely is all the sweeter. :) Thanks!

Erm, this isn't a significant thing for those of us who like the super-dark chocolates, is it?? :whistling: And no, I didn't notice the smaller text.

The Shop is released

Hooray!!!! :) :cheers: :hug:

Have PB been deleting my shots again? They always have probs with demon tails and horns...

Put 'em back up :) Sounds as though someone has chosen you albums to go through and "report" pics from. How many albums do you have there?

#60 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 03:43 AM

Ryu Doppler:
Your char is still one ofthe uniques i ever saw :) good job and nice screenshots :cheers:

Thank you. I have always admired your work with your characters as well. Especially with your texturing skills. :cheers:

Edited by Ryu Doppler, 16 September 2007 - 03:44 AM.