216 replies to this topic

#61 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 04:00 AM

Posted Image

:lol:
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee

#62 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 04:11 AM

@ Highpressure - the mod requires Soul Slayers lace outfits :).

@ Chiglet - Thanks :D. Hector said he has no problem with your staring ;). And he said he is HAPPY for any of your girls to push him into a pond anytime. Uhh... I think that was supposed to be sensual, but.....

@ Ginnyfizz - What about me and IG Hector? We did the grunt work... :(

@ Karandas - The scars are shockingly similar to mine, however it was from a resource so they aren't identical. Yet.

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 16 September 2007 - 04:28 AM.

#63 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 04:48 AM

Thanks, but I already have the Lace outfits. I just woke up, and decided to look at it in the CS. I found a few of the gloves & Loins had the biped object set to foot, instead of hand & lowerbody. Correcting this solved the problem. :)

#64 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 05:08 AM

Oh? Thanks for the heads up :)!

#65 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 05:14 AM

@Karandras: I retextured it so it would be unique for the shop. :cheers:

Thanks, but I already have the Lace outfits. I just woke up, and decided to look at it in the CS. I found a few of the gloves & Loins had the biped object set to foot, instead of hand & lowerbody. Correcting this solved the problem. :)

Dammit, did I miss those ones? :angry:

#66 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 05:20 AM

:unsure: Its odd, I could be sure those were fixed........

#67 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 05:28 AM

Thanks - poor Shadow only had to wait several months for that face. :P

As for Nina, Suni, and Lydia...

Well, Nina is retired somewhere in the Shivering Isles, Suni wandered off to Akavir and was never heard from again, and Lydia was last seen practicing a new Illusion spell called "Amplify Emo" - the results weren't pretty. :P

I don't really have much time for playing right now, but when I do, I play Melikki, Aeryn, or Synn - I'll drop a current pic of each in the screenshot thread, but they're not really up to par compared to all the latest equipment/poses/etc that everyone around here seems to have these days.

"Amplify ego"? I think i know a few people who used that spell :whistling:

Thanks. Though truth be told, that is actually Enya, my red headed Wood Elf, she just has a different hair style and color. We'll see about the picture series. I really just kind of get ideas and roll with them. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

Funny thing, the little text did catch my attention :P I really like the new format. Its not too intimidating to read, its nice and organized and very easy to follow. I say keep it. It looks like less work also.

Amazing how much a change of hair color can change a character :)

Woohoo, glad to see the smaller text worked, with all that big text around I figured going the reverse would get people's attention :) Glad to hear you like it :) it actually is about the same amount of work due to all the size changes and links to pictures. Actually I shouldn't call it work but you get the idea :)

Well he's had a few pics without it in the past, but I think it's just grown on to expect him to have it. Like filling a niche or something. It could have been very different though. I know he could've gone a few different ways in his development. Early on before my entrance to the screenshot scene, I was in love with the Elven armor (golden retexture). The helmet did look a bit funky, but I fixed that with an Atronach mask retexture. It was actually quite a trip to see a pair of Silver and Gold adventurers! Well Silver and Gold colored that is.

But eventually I found a liking to running around in a Quilted Doublet and Huntsman pants. And it just sort of grew from there. Piece by piece. And I definitely know my choice of hat could've also been just as different. I was actually thinking about using a TriCornerHat at first, but it had the most funky mesh of all. I also thought that a Beret would be nice too, but it just didn't seem to match what I wanted. I actually choose Ryu's Archers Cap out of curiosity of all things! :D It was a pain in the ass to get it rigged up and tweaked right though.

As for the torch in Picture 2, I actually just now noticed that myself! :blink: It was a static torch that Ryu's leg must have apparently clipped though. Completely Unintentional, but it's nice to have the game give me some unexpected detail in the screen! :D

The evolution of Ryu :) I find it really is interesting to hear the background of all these awesome characters :)

The Shop is released

Woohoo! I was just about to put this on the list of mods that are never quite done :) (OOO, Streamline, almost every TC mod... :) )

Oh, Sithara has a secret that can only be revealed when the mod is released, any time now!

Have PB been deleting my shots again? They always have probs with demon tails and horns...

Yea I think they are being deleted, every time I click on them I get a "Page not found" error, I wonder who is out to get you? :)

Computer haiku of the day:
Program aborting:
Close all that you have worked on.
You ask far too much.

Interesting animal fact of the day: The brown myotis bats when born are equivalent to a woman giving birth to a 30-pound baby.

International video of the day: Chocomaro - Moon (Mashimaro parody)

Funny video of the day: 12 turns

@ Karandras - Cool looking character. :)

Useless fact of the day: Chocolate contains the same chemical, phenylethylamine, that your brain produces when you fall in love.
Please, I implore you, suggestions (hopefully the little text will make more people notice :rolleyes: )

Erm, this isn't a significant thing for those of us who like the super-dark chocolates, is it?? :whistling: And no, I didn't notice the smaller text.

Thank you :) For the moment I think I am going to stick to commenting, seems to go better than my pictures :whistling:

This is an interesting paradox, you say you didn't notice the smaller text and yet you quoted it, indicating that you did notice it, hmm, I am going to have to think on this one...:)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#68 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 05:52 AM

Ok, I fixed the gloves/loincloths, and re-uploaded the file.

Should be good now. :cheers:

#69 Ginnyfizz

Ginnyfizz
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 06:39 AM

@ Chiglet - Thanks :D. Hector said he has no problem with your staring ;). And he said he is HAPPY for any of your girls to push him into a pond anytime. Uhh... I think that was supposed to be sensual, but.....

@ Ginnyfizz - What about me and IG Hector? We did the grunt work... :(

@ Karandas - The scars are shockingly similar to mine, however it was from a resource so they aren't identical. Yet.

Pssst...she didn't want either Jasmine or Lucien to know, but she says she is coming round to your place tonight with a bottle of champers to give you a personal showing. Just...don't tell them, OK?

#70 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 16 September 2007 - 07:57 AM

Very nice Guest!
Gonna reveal yourself anytime soon or do you enjoy being an enigma? Hey, that's be a great username for you. biggrin.gif

I think I enjoy being an enigma (really like this word :) ) For now I will stay as a guest :D

Apartantly, you haven't seen some of my pics. cheers.gif

I've seen many of your screens :D but you know I have ONLY male characters :devil:

KadajX

Picture(s)
Post #21
Picture 1
Picture 2

Comments: Not only are those poses amazing, the rate at which you post new ones is even more so, it seems every time you post you have several new ones.

I just like to post something new :P

Things that pop into my head: In reference to your comment before concerning nudity, as long as they are linked (and labeled as such) you really don't need to worry about offending people here, trust me, that is really hard to do smile.gif

If you say so, then next time i get some "hard poses" I will post it uncensored :devil: :devil:

@ guest - They may be dirty dancing, but it has the potential to be rather cleansing. wink.gif

oh, well mabe :D

#71 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:22 AM

Well it seems that typing the wrong thing in google can be good thing :) I think I might have found some more idle animations for us to use but I am not sure.

It seems to contain 48 poses (it has that many .kf files) however when I put it in game my character doesn't do anything when I use the poses. Also it contains 9 pictures of poses and they are ones we already have (jojo i think)

Anyway here is the download link (4shared) perhaps someone else can make more sense of it
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#72 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:44 AM

Pssst...she didn't want either Jasmine or Lucien to know, but she says she is coming round to your place tonight with a bottle of champers to give you a personal showing. Just...don't tell them, OK?

Posted Image

#73 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 09:01 AM

Ok, slightly random and off topic, but I think I've hit a cornerstone in my self learning. I finally, finally figured out how to create and modify the Alpha channel in GIMP! :rolleyes: Never again will things torment me with their strange alpha ways! Plus I'll be able to actually make more adjustments to normals too! Just a teaser of the random thing I was working on at the moment of personal breakthrough!

Also, has anyone else watched The Drunk Argonian? It's a nice kick to watch the four short episodes out. Episode 2 is my favorite because of one memorable scene. :D

Finally, keep it up with the screens guys! :coolthumb:
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#74 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 10:11 AM

Glad to hear that staring is ok :hug: As for pond-water being sensual in any way? Well,personally, I don't think it would be, though I've never been puched into it so don't really know. :unsure: Most of my girls are still fairly young, and I think my Argonian has talked them into thinking pond-water is something to be desired. :rolleyes: And now they're quite happy to be allowed to puch poor Hector into a pond. :blink: Sigh. Really the only one I actually understand is Aubret, and she's off causing some Chaos in Chorrol. :whistling: (pics and story to be posted later). Girls will be girls I guess.

Thank you :) For the moment I think I am going to stick to commenting, seems to go better than my pictures :whistling:
This is an interesting paradox, you say you didn't notice the smaller text and yet you quoted it, indicating that you did notice it, hmm, I am going to have to think on this one...:)

You're welcome :) And do please keep posting pics as well. My pics aren't that great tpo me, but I figure someone might like them. And if they're posted at "full size", people can't help but see them and maybe offer suggestions on how to improve.
Don't think about hte paradox too much. You may hurt your brain. ;)

Ok, I fixed the gloves/loincloths, and re-uploaded the file.
Should be good now. :cheers:

Thank you! :hug:

Ok, slightly random and off topic, but I think I've hit a cornerstone in my self learning. I finally, finally figured out how to create and modify the Alpha channel in GIMP! :rolleyes: Never again will things torment me with their strange alpha ways! Plus I'll be able to actually make more adjustments to normals too! Just a teaser of the random thing I was working on at the moment of personal breakthrough!

Also, has anyone else watched The Drunk Argonian? It's a nice kick to watch the four short episodes out. Episode 2 is my favorite because of one memorable scene. :D

Very funny videos!! :lol: And congrats on figuring the GIMP stuff out. :new_thumbs:

#75 Yorkmaster

Yorkmaster
  • 251 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 01:12 PM

The drunk Argonian is indeed first rate fun. I like to watch the Oblivion funnythings more then the serious ones anyway :D

Emillie have fun with Lucien :twisted: he's been abused and needs some tenderness :devil:

great shots everyone
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogroves,
and the mome raths outgrabe

Lewis Carrol "Jabberwocky"
Posted Image

#76 Ginnyfizz

Ginnyfizz
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 01:25 PM

Emilie is a little upset though, some of her Sexy Beast gear is still not working, I think the Black and Red set still has biped slot issues.....

#77 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 01:43 PM

I'm sure it'll be fixed :). In the next version we won't have any of these issues :)!

#78 Ginnyfizz

Ginnyfizz
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 01:57 PM

I just had a tinker in the CS, there were issues with gloves using foot slot as well as both greaves and loincloths using foot slot for some of the gear, I fixed it.

Lucien companion's eyes are revolving as the Beastly Breton struts her stuff in them, as well as the sexy policewoman outfits and the maid gear... :devil:

All we need now are whips and spurs...

#79 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 06:29 PM

Is there any updated version of the OSRpose mod?
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#80 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 06:42 PM

Is there any updated version of the OSRpose mod?

Yes, almost every week. Check my post over at CI.

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 16 September 2007 - 06:42 PM.

Posted Image