Thank U :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#142 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 10:53 AM

Hah! Our guest now have a account, great!!! Welcom aboard, KadajX ;)
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#143 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:53 PM

Hah! Our guest now have a account, great!!! Welcom aboard, KadajX ;)

Thx Leomorg!!

Btw your last pictures have a great atmosphere :) and U have a male chara :cheers:
I like your screenshots :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#144 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 01:14 PM

So our mysterious guest made an account? Where have I been?
Welcome Kadaj X (Final Fantasy is for the win btw)!! ^_^
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#145 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 01:50 PM

Kalia & Floydian: The highlighted hair piece looks great on your girl(s) :woot:

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#146 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 02:00 PM

So our mysterious guest made an account? Where have I been?
Welcome Kadaj X (Final Fantasy is for the win btw)!! ^_^

Thanks!! It's easier to post with an account ;)
Yeah... I just luv ff7 AC (specially those two from my signature :wub: :wub: )

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#147 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 03:30 PM

I have been thinking this post needs something to make it a bit more colorful (and no I don't mean colored text) Now I just need to figure out what to do...

Useless fact of the day
: On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.

Quote of the day
: The sole advantage of power is that you can do more good.

Word of the day: intrepid \in-TREP-id\, adjective: Fearless; bold; brave; undaunted; courageous; as, an intrepid soldier; intrepid spirit.

Leomorq

Picture(s)
Post #123
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6

Comments: Those are awesome shots, Is that somewhere in Shivering isles? (the tree's don't look normal)

Things that pop into my head: Why is the lighting so different in picture number 3 than all the others?

SeV

Picture(s)
Post #124
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Comments: Well you would be correct, I can't tell what changes you made...that doesn't mean she isn't as beautiful as ever though :)

Things that pop into my head: How do you get those smooth self-shadows? Mine are always really blocky :(

Radicus

Picture(s)
Post #125
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5

Comments: Adorable doesn't do her justice in those shots :)

Things that pop into my head: That poor lackey..at least he died for a good cause...making me laugh two minutes solid :)

Kalia

Picture(s)
Post #126
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Post #129
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Post #133
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5

Comments: Good news, you won the "most pictures posted today" award :) All of those were wonderful :)

Things that pop into my head: *in reference to your comment in post 126* Now now, you don't have to try and out-shine Floydian1:) (though with that color armor you have a good shot at doing just that :) )

Kadaj X

Picture(s)
Post #127
Picture 1
Post #135
Picture 1

Comments: Great shots, that tiny fairy looks really cute :)

Things that pop into my head: Looks like your guy is broadening his tastes :)

Chimera

Picture(s)
Post #128
Picture 1
Post #131
Picture 1
Picture 2

Comments: Very nice, now we can see them all together :)

Things that pop into my head: I see you remembered one of the most important characters, the deer :)

Treetop Smoker

Picture(s)
Post #130
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Comments: More unique and interesting combinations using that armor :)

Things that pop into my head: Hmm what is that jacket/shirt in picture 3?

Floydian1

Picture(s)
Post #132
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10

Comments: Wonderful...I loved the shots where the two of them were shooting arrows side by side :cheers:

Things that pop into my head: Brain freeze...

Soul_Slayer

Picture(s)
Post #134
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Comments: Hmm it seems I am missing some multicolored hair...time to visit the Nexus/Gimp again :)

Things that pop into my head: That armor looks great on her, now we just need more pictures of her wearing the other sets...just to make sure :whistling: :)

DFSL

Picture(s)
Post #136
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

Comments: Welcome to the forum :) (What is all this about a pest? :) ) Anyway that is a lovely pair of girls you have there :)

Things that pop into my head: Might I offer a suggestions? It would be great if you could convert your pictures to .jpg. .png pictures take forever to load (and that is with high speed internet)

Well with the Nexus back up now I can get the few mods I needed to finish my idea *cheering* Expect some pictures from me soon :)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#148 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 04:50 PM

Kalia & Floydian: The highlighted hair piece looks great on your girl(s) :woot:

Thanks SeV :cheers:

@ Karandras - Thanks to you too :D No, I wouldn't try to out"shine" Floydian1 in his Chrome period :lol: :wub: Just silly humour about how I keep saying I'll do screenshots & then spend so much time fiddling with her outfit - by the time I'm ready to go, he's had the same idea I did, done it, and posted it. That whole fiddling with the outfit thing - I tend to run late in the mornings going to work, too. :P

#149 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 05:45 PM

I've been asked to inform you guys that Hector's in the hospital, post suffering a severe heart attack last nite due to emotional stress, so he's not going to be participating in the activities for a while.

#150 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 05:56 PM

I've been asked to inform you guys that Hector's in the hospital, post suffering a severe heart attack last nite due to emotional stress, so he's not going to be participating in the activities for a while.

That is terrible...I sincerely hope he will all right and be able to recover from this :( :(
Posted Image

#151 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 06:11 PM

Comments: Hmm it seems I am missing some multicolored hair...time to visit the Nexus/Gimp again :)

As far as I know, Sable is the only one with that particular hair color.

Things that pop into my head: That armor looks great on her, now we just need more pictures of her wearing the other sets...just to make sure :whistling: :)

Other sets?

Dam, that sucks canal water.

Here's to hoping for a speedy recovery. :cheers:

#152 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgûl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 06:14 PM

I'll still pop in guys :). I'm not done in yet!

#153 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 06:21 PM

Other sets?

I was referring to the dragon scale and Mithril sets (sorry it sounded better in my head)

Well that is good to hear :)
Posted Image

#154 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 06:25 PM

Other sets?

I was referring to the dragon scale and Mithril sets (sorry it sounded better in my head)

Oh, DUH!

I don't even have the plug-in installed, just the meshes and textures, I wanted to see what a leather texture looked like on this particular mesh.
Aparantly not that good though.

#155 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 06:38 PM

This is definitely NOT good news. :(

Though this IS good news! :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: Rest up and if you need anything (even if it's just a hug), let us know.

picture comments to be posted after my stomach un-knots itself

#156 Groo

Groo

The Wanderer

• 69 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 07:48 PM

Soul_Slayer

Picture(s)
Post #134
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

i need to find how to get/ make that hair too :wacko:
thats really sad to here that Hector's in the hospital, maybe hell come back with super powers! or as a xivilai :cheers:

#157 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 08:01 PM

My god, Hector, you scared us!!! Hope everything will be fine, and you'll be back at full charge soon - I still owe you somethin' huh? (sorry for the delay, I'll do it!) - we're all wishing you the best :hug:

Kadaj X, thanx!!! You have a awesome male char, and I love all your screenies so far ;)

Karandras, that's actually the graveyard outside of New Sheot :D
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#158 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 08:23 PM

Computer haiku of the day:
Stay the patient course.
Of little worth is your ire.
The network is down.

Interesting animal fact of the day:. Many hamsters only blink one eye at a time.

International video of the day: Mashimaro - present

@ Rogue Sun - Looks like he's trying to reach the sun
Stunning :) Love the shades of grey in there
I keep being more impressed with each shot

@ Karandras - Either she is rather small, or that throne is pretty dern big.
Taking time to stop and smell the flax

@ Hector - I think we're all in trouble if Ithen doesn't find Jasmine

@ Ginnyfizz - Lovely fashion show. :) Sukira wears those outfits well.
Very cool. Looks good :)

@ Groo - Shaping up to be an interesting story. Wiil it be a picture story only?
Looks much better without his hair sticking through the hat.

@ highpressure - Love the colours on the bedspread and curtains. Very cool
A bevy of bad babes
Triple trouble!
Are those helmers from the new Exnem mod? (I havn't been downloading things lately, so am rather behind)

@ Treetop Smoker - Looks like she's wondering, "Where to now?".
Much thanks for the head's-up. :) They look good
Lost in thought

@ Soul Slayer - Yikes! Always wondered why the testinghall was so big. And now I know. :)

@ Radicus - Things are supposed to be bigger (and stranger) in Texas, but I never saw anything quite like that. :)
You know she's never gonna trust you with a screenshot button if she see's that pic.
:lol: "Cup" is the perfect title for this pic (ow, now my stomache hurts again)

@ Flucidity - interesting outfit
Whos bust are you talking about?

@ Alexander Wolf - Welcome back :) Really like her headpiece

@ Chimera - Vera's outfit might not be new to the forums, but it is rather different than hwat your characters tend to wear. :) Looks good.
Looks like Amanda is trying to ignore Sheogorath.

@ Rumpleteasza - Gorgeous shots

@ Ryu Doppler - satisfied with a job well sone. :)

@ KadajX - excellent
Isthis animation(nudity) publicly available?
I could swear I saw these two the other day when I was at lunch. Was a little freaky. :)
Love it! That has got to be one of the cutest shots! :wub:

@ Yorkmaster - Always good to have a freind you can just sit and talk with
Like all cats, she gravitates to the highest perch she can get to. :)

@ Floydian1 - Is that dragon smaller than normal? It looks to be about the same height as your character there.
If you can't dazzle 'em with your brilliance, shoot 'em.
Pst! We won't won't notice the arrow to her right. ;)

@ Spike4072 - Looks rather nice as is. :)

@ SeV - Good to see you again!! :hug: And if it'll make you feel better, know that you are now ahead of me with messing with new animations. :)
Seems she's a little less grey

@ Kalia - Looks like she's having some bit of fun :)
Really like the wings. Good colours
Perfect background and lighting for her.
Looks like she's enjoying a bit of a relaxing rest

@ shadow' - Pretty :) Really like the sunset behind her
With the colour of her swords coming out his back being dark, I doubt we've seen the last of that Shadow Knight.

@ leomorg - He's back!
Er, uhm, What's his name again? (blame it on old brain cells) ;)
He does seem to be in his element

@ DFSL - lovely ladies

3. Actually I was talking about that platter with the fire in it (not sure what those are called) Here is the picture with the item in question circled

Ah! I hadn't noticed that. Or rather, I'd put it out of my mind. The Chorrol throneroom, along with many other areas in Oblivion, are full of glitches. The visual glitches are just the tip of the iceburg, and none of the official patches fixed a one of them (actually made some things worse). The unofficial patch did a little bit, but nothing much unfortunately. I even went and bought another disk (yep, I've got a rated T AND a rated M Oblivion). Same glitches are on both disks. I find it rather sad that Bethesda makes a potentially fantastic game, and then just ignores the technical probs, even when told about them. Sigh. Least we have the fantastic work of the modders, who DO care.

First off, an apology to Radicus, I completely missed your post this morning, Sorry :(

Hmm I was going to wait until someone else posted in the comment thread so I wouldn't double post but oh well, maybe while I am writing this someone will post (This is a direct hint to those of you who can see though the internet) Anyway....

Useless fact of the day: Coca-Cola was originally made with real cocaine in the early 1900s. (A very small amount)

I hope you didn't mean me. :P I've been so tired last couple days I can barely keep my eyes open.
I've also heard that Coca=cola can be used as an engine degreaser. :) I do know that if you put a nail in a bottle of coke, it will dissolve over a period of days. (and we drink this stuff??)

Thanks!! They were made in Skye Village :D

Well, that answers one of my questions. :) Looks like a very cool site too

Well see, today we have had a new armor released by Exnem, Tessourse has been reborn as Tesnexus...it is a good day!

Chiglet
Picture(s)
Post #113
Picture 1
Comments: Very nice, that shot reminds me of Mount Doom
Things that pop into my head: well, either Mount Doom or a burning tree...I think I am going to go with burning tree :)

It might be me but has anyone else noticed that while Tesnexus has been down so have the number of screenshots? (I might just be paranoid) It's just something that occurred to me and I was wondering if anyone else noticed it.

Much thanks on the update about TES :) The new site was actually much easier to fand than the old one.
LOL Well, most of that smoke is actually fcoming from the gate that's there, but some is probably from the few trees that are burning in that area. :)
Didn't notice that. Though this evening is the first I've been to TESNexus. :)

Great screens guys! And ginnyfizz, what about Hector? He wants a place on the lovely bods ;).

I think it's not only because the girls are so infatuated with Basil the Bastard, but also because (according to his creator) he can be one. And Hector the Hooded is, well, a sweetheart at the core.

I had started school and didn't really have a chance to come around :( I'm glad to see everybody didn't give up on SHS while I was gone. It's still as great as it's ever been....

Give up on SHS?? Not a chance. :)

I have been thinking this post needs something to make it a bit more colorful (and no I don't mean colored text) Now I just need to figure out what to do...

Quote of the day[/b]: The sole advantage of power is that you can do more good.

DFSL
Things that pop into my head: Might I offer a suggestions? It would be great if you could convert your pictures to .jpg. .png pictures take forever to load (and that is with high speed internet)

Well, I've an idea for mine I'll be going with in a few. Maybe I'll share. Maybe not. :)
One can also do more evil with more power as well.
Have to agree with the jpg thing too. Not everyone here has a high-speed connection, and large files can be terribly slow even with a good connection.

Randomly appropriate (and inappropriate) smileys and emoticons for all. :cheers: <_< :crying: :hug: :devil: :wacko: :P ;) :ROFL: :Tasty: :cookie: :cookie:

#159 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 10:41 PM

thanks for the warm comments chiggles :hug:

#160 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 01:00 AM

Hope you are feeling better soon Hector!

Chiglet, that naughty little arrow has been dealt with.

That whole fiddling with the outfit thing - I tend to run late in the mornings going to work, too. :P

Ah but I get a nice piccy to brighten my day :) :hug: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!