Photo

Comments about PoOC #23

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
211 replies to this topic

#101 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 10:16 PM

Sigh. I'm asking for help again. If I reinstall Oblivion (yep, again) but don't touch any of the mod stuffs, will said mod stuff not be touched when Oblivion is reinstalled?
Much thanks to anyone who can let me know. :) :hug:

Whenever I do something like this all my old mods are still okay, though I don't do this very often :whistling: (normally I delete all the mods with the game)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#102 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 10:27 PM

Anyone know where Floydian1 has gone to? He seems to still be posting at the Bethsoft and CI forums, but not here. Any ideas?

Hey ! That's odd :( I hope he is back soon :( I enjoy watching his pictures :(

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#103 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 12:57 AM

@ Daziak - Well then, Zhenk speaks rather well for a dead person. That necropmancer did a very good job. :)
No probbies on not being able to make those outfits. :) They're just something I thought would look neat in the game. So, the offer is still open. All my mod learning got pushed to the back burner for a while, but maybe something will happen over the holidays. Gonna start with something really sipmle. :)

Anyone know where Floydian1 has gone to? He seems to still be posting at the Bethsoft and CI forums, but not here. Any ideas?

He might just be spending some time there. It can get a bit overwelming if you try and juggle more than a couple forums at a time. :blink:

@ Spike4072, RGM2, and Karandras - Much thanks for your responses. :hug: :hug: :hug: I might not have to do another reinstall as I think I've found where the errors are coming from. Though if I do, I am now well armed with info. I had somehow lost some subfolders n my textures folder (Sheogorath playing in my computer no doubt), but they all seem to be from mods. I'm just slowly reinstalling the mods and that seems to work.:)

#104 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 09:43 AM

@ JazzJR - :lol: That dialogue is great!
Cool shot. Love the background and lighting the SI gate provides.

Thanks :) its always cool to get some nice comments :crying: :cheers:

#105 oldmanpoo

oldmanpoo
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 07:45 PM

@Oldmanpoo- VERY CUTE! I cant wait to see more ^_^

Thanks. I shall endeavor to post more cuteness.

Oldman Poo: I'd think noone would dare fire these girls but I'm glad they found a new job (don't know what the rest of the world thinks about that) Ki' Miki will take some getting use to I guess not having tons of spells at your command ( i know I had to relearn how to fight after first completing the game with a Mage and then having a sneaky thief/fighter)

It did initially take some getting used to (mainly the bow as I've never really used one before), but I soon found magicka is like crack to me. I can't not use it. My Conjuration (illumination and summoning) and Mysticism (life-detection) stats are consistently increasing. I think I need help.

@ oldmanpoo - Next visit, tip the maid serivce better :P

That's clever. I should have come up with something like that for my caption.

P.S. I'm late as usual, but Happy Belated Birthday Treetop Smoker and cyborgakadjmoose.

Edited by oldmanpoo, 14 November 2007 - 08:01 PM.

#106 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 10:04 PM

Wow. So MANY screens I've missed. Awesome job guys! :cheers:

I've taken other interests along with juggling school (which I loathe at the moment. Projects suck). One of them being Poser. Right now I'm just getting stuff for it and messing around. Hopefully I can learn a thing or two.

So anyway, how is everyone? I see the screenshots have shown no slack, makes me wish I could post some, but I'm having a hard time getting back into Oblivion (that and I seemed to have misplaced my DVD...). They all look so good! ^_^

Please keep it up everyone! :cheers:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#107 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 10:09 PM

Dang has this thread slowed to a crawl or what? Hopefully we'll pick back up a bit after the holidays.

@ Radicus - :lol: Bo' in a barrel is absolutely too cute!
Steep mountains lead to nice views.

@ Darziak - Oh no!!! The Exiteables are cropping up all over Tamriel!!!
Very cool. Is that the original colours, or was it edited?
Makes you wonder what's to happen next.
You know, the inviso-body look just might come in handy during those stealth missions. They just have to take off what they're wearing,... :whistling:

@ Spike4072 - Cool effect. I like how the eyes are diferrent colours :cheers:

@ Flucidity - Interesting shape to her shield. Is it made by you?
Miss, if you insist of running around naked, at least have the sense to put some sunscreen on... :new_thumbs:

@ Chiglet - No comment ;P

@ Chimera - You got her spot on. I showed the pic to my husband and he knew who it was sithout seeing the name. Excellent work! :cheers:

@ KadajX - The Prince of Destruction, the early years. :)
Had to do a double-take on this one. Parts look similar to something I'd heard Sloff is working on. Guess great minds really do think alike. :)
Love the gold chainmail skirt.

@ Treetop Smoker - Come closer. I don't want to have to yell. :)

@ VanOa - I'm gonna give you three second to talk to my face. One,...Two,... :blink:

@ DFSL - Love the colours and pattern on her outfit :coolthumb:

@ oldmanpoo - She's cuuuute. Bet that helps iwth getting away with loads of mischief. :)
A good way to work off some of that bloat

A funny video I found by Divine Avenger - Lost in Oblivion

Edited by Chiglet, 15 November 2007 - 12:01 PM.

#108 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 10:25 PM

Dang has this thread slowed to a crawl or what? Hopefully we'll pick back up a bit after the holidays.

I'll probably be absent for a while too. For a number of reasons, but mostly because I'm taking a break from Oblivion, and also because I've fallen back for my first gaming love. Historical strategy games. :lol:

That and actually doing an AAR for one of them. My very first one too, using a custom A-historical concept scenario that I created myself.
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#109 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 10:41 PM

I was thinking the same thing ! Is everybody taking a break from Oblivion?

@ VanOa - I'm gonna give you three second to talk to my face. One,...Two,... :blink:

umm thank you ? hihi

I'll probably be absent for a while too.

Wish you a lot of fun with your other thing :) :) :)

Oldmanpoo: This one is beautifull !

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#110 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 10:44 PM

I sure hope it picks back up sometime. The reason my comment posts have ended (it just occurred to me I never explained that) is because I am hoping to graduate from high school shortly before Thanksgiving and I really don't have the time currently to comment on everything. My gaming focus has also slid a away from Oblivion a bit to cover Crysis and Call of duty 4, both great games but no chance of making amazing screenshots :)

I'm willing to bet though after the holidays and a couple major mods are released things will be back up to normal again :cheers:
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#111 Flucidity

Flucidity

Screen Shot Jockey/Mod Fiddler

• Modder
  • 213 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:13 AM

@ Flucidity - Interesting shape to her shield. Is it made by you?
Miss, if you insist of running around naked, at least have the sense to put some sunscreen on... :new_thumbs:

A funny video I found by Divine Avenger - Lost in Oblivion

It's a shield made by Corthian, unreleased as far as I know. And it looks like Photobucket put the nudescreen on my sunny character. I gotta find a better host!!! :angry:

Sig.jpg

A rare beauty in the north, she's the finest lady on earth.
A glance from her, the whole city falls; a second glance leaves the whole nation in ruins.
There exists no city or nation, that has been more cherished
Than a beauty like this.
-Han Dynasty poet Li Yannian

Flucidity's Texture Resource

#112 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:16 AM

I'll probably be absent for a while too. For a number of reasons, but mostly because I'm taking a break from Oblivion, and also because I've fallen back for my first gaming love. Historical strategy games. :lol:

That and actually doing an AAR for one of them. My very first one too, using a custom A-historical concept scenario that I created myself.

While I like strategy games, I've personally never been into the historical ones. Your work does look very involved though. Best of luck on it to you. :cheers:

I sure hope it picks back up sometime. The reason my comment posts have ended (it just occurred to me I never explained that) is because I am hoping to graduate from high school shortly before Thanksgiving and I really don't have the time currently to comment on everything. My gaming focus has also slid a away from Oblivion a bit to cover Crysis and Call of duty 4, both great games but no chance of making amazing screenshots :)

I'm willing to bet though after the holidays and a couple major mods are released things will be back up to normal again :cheers:

Finishing school is definitely bore important. Concentrate on that m'dear and we'll see you when you're done. Maybe have a big online party for those graduating from their various schoolings this winter.
I've been looking at The Witcher, and Favle. But also want to get my butt goin learning modding stuff. Itching to get ahold of some of the major Oblivion stuff that;s out there now in beta form. But am waiting for full releases.

@ Petrovich - Good to see you again! :hug: Looks great as always! :new_thumbs:

@ Flucidity - The links to your pics on page 5 still work. Though photobucket did put the screws to one of Treetop's pics that wasn't a nude. Photobucket is so weird with their inconsistancies.

Edited by Chiglet, 15 November 2007 - 12:20 AM.

#113 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 05:04 AM

@ KadajX - The Prince of Destruction, the early years. :)
Had to do a double-take on this one. Parts look similar to something I'd heard Sloff is working on. Guess great minds really do think alike. :)
Love the gold chainmail skirt.

Mabe... :whistling:
Thanks for compliment :cheers:
Juts like I :P
Thx for comment :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#114 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 06:03 AM

@ Darziak - Oh no!!! The Exiteables are cropping up all over Tamriel!!!
Very cool. Is that the original colours, or was it edited?
Makes you wonder what's to happen next.
You know, the inviso-body look just might come in handy during those stealth missions. They just have to take off what they're wearing,... :whistling:

I have screenshots but I don't have time to post because of rl.

:D One of my banners in my fort that I havn't given the mesh and textures back yet.
It's original, I had AA on instead of HDR for those shots.
Zhenk has failed one of his to do on the list and that argonian may look familier. ;)
Good thing they have invisible armour on atm or else you'd be seeing naked men. :whistling:

#115 --DFSL--

--DFSL--

Posted 15 November 2007 - 07:46 AM

Thanks Chiglet (x2). Nice screens on the official forums.

#116 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 10:51 AM

@ Chimera - You got her spot on. I showed the pic to my husband and he knew who it was sithout seeing the name. Excellent work! :cheers:

Chiglet, your link doesn't work; not sure which of my characters you are refering to, but thanks.

#117 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:43 PM

Zhenk has failed one of his to do on the list and that argonian may look familier. ;)
Good thing they have invisible armour on atm or else you'd be seeing naked men. :whistling:

Good luck to Zhenk then. I don't think I'd want to be in his shoes for not doing what's on the to-do list. Thought the Argonian looked familiar.
Naked men wouldn't be a problem for me. :whistling: :devil:

Chiglet, your link doesn't work; not sure which of my characters you are refering to, but thanks.

Thanks for the head's up :) I've fixed the link

#118 DFSL

DFSL

Post Stalker

• 182 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 04:26 PM

Nice shots, Radicus, oldmanpoo, Darziak (love the comic strip feel), Flucidity and Chiglet (last one is remarkable although a bit far away from the character for my taste).

#119 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 05:06 PM

Posted Image

Aww she looks scary :P reminds me of the childs in Village of the Damned :P

Amanda
Posted Image

She looks really cool :) can't wait for Jack O'Neill :D

Posted Image

A Daedra Angel? here? :ph34r: hm maybe he is just a Daedra with wings :P nice one ^_^

#120 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 09:42 PM

Ok here a lot of new shots
don't be angry that i don't have so much funny ones or texted ones but its already 4AM over here and i need some sleep :unsure:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Those are some nice helmets! Are those from a mod somewhere? :)
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...