Spellhold Gauntlet - Updates

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 01:57 AM

The following updates will be released tomorrow :) or in a few hours. I hope you guys like it

Updates

- the Cutscene Bug has been fixed ; Aran will now show up correctly with Sime to hand you over to Saemon

- entering the Gauntlet will not lead to a fight immediately, you can talk once to the Spectre first.
- Clerics Staff +3 and Boots of the North have been added to Items obtainable
- All Scrolls in Spellhold have been added in and are obtainable for 5 - 15 tokens.

- Spellhold Begone! Lol not really, but the Spectre will allow you to undertake something called the Ultimate Challenge. Your party has to kill 4 demiliches coming in from randomised directions and with random intervals between each spawn (from 4 - 12 seconds). If you survive (or use Ctrl-Y) you get ALL the items from Spellhold, and ALL the scrolls from Spellhold, and enough tokens to leave :) plus some hefty XP bonuses.

Yep :) Hope you guys like this update, possibly the final one for this, thus far, not-so-popular mod.

Edited by Zyraen, 18 January 2008 - 07:32 AM.

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#2 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 07:16 AM

Not so popular? I have heard it recommended... I expect to be using it in this spring's BG2 run, along with the Nalia Romance (just waiting for Gavin so I can take a good cleric along and leave Aerie at home with Uncle Quayle).

#3 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 08:45 AM

Updated - Spellhold Gauntlet v1.10

http://www.shsforums...mp;showfile=229

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...

#4 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 09:20 AM

Not so popular? I have heard it recommended... I expect to be using it in this spring's BG2 run, along with the Nalia Romance (just waiting for Gavin so I can take a good cleric along and leave Aerie at home with Uncle Quayle).

Its ironic, but I don't know about that ;) to be honest this is the one mod that I have released absolutely the least feedback and notice about from the time I created it. If not for the bugs I probably wouldn't return to it.

Though judging by its response so far, Sylmar Battlefield will break that record ;)