Question about treatment flirt. (spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 --greendagger9900--

--greendagger9900--

Posted 26 February 2008 - 08:11 AM

Hello Fans of Fade!

First off this is a great mod and fun to play through.

I have played through Fade several times but the treament Flirt after you get Fade back from the slavers seems to be a hit and miss for firing properly when you rest afterwards. Is there a certain place you need to rest and time I need to wait before going to rest, or maybe a converstation choice when you get her back? Or is it just my luck and I need to unistall and reinstall or try to reload before she gets taken and play it over again? Any ideas or thoughts?

The variables i have at the present are

E3TREATMENTNOFLIRT 1
E3TREATMENTTIMER 850739

Fade is a great mod!! I can't wait for the TOB content whenever it is completed.

#2 Beetle

Beetle
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 09:25 AM

It's been a while since I played it, but I think you need to go to an inn as quickly as possible after rescuing Fade.
"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to anger. No, wait, hold on. Fear leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side. Hold on, no... First you get the women, then you get the money, then you... Okay, can we forget that?" - Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

#3 Golden Thief

Golden Thief
  • 127 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 10:33 AM

Just to confirm that you must go quickly to an Inn, you have 1 day to do this. If not you lose the opportunity.

#4 --greendagger9900--

--greendagger9900--

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:38 PM

Just to confirm that you must go quickly to an Inn, you have 1 day to do this. If not you lose the opportunity.

Thanks.....I go straight to one of the ends and rest. But nothing has happend. I am just going to try going back to my last save and see what happens once I get back from spring break.

Thanks for the thought.....does getting her at hour 23 and it going to hour 0 count as a day in the variable timer?

#5 Golden Thief

Golden Thief
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:56 PM

The timer is started when you get her back. It works more like a stopwatch and when it hits zero it is over. I have usually taken her to the CC and have not had a problem getting it to fire there. Let us know if you get it or not.

#6 RedTyga

RedTyga
  • 102 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:32 PM

Hm, I seem to be having the same problem. I go to an Inn, the CC, ASAP, but nothing happens. I even tried going to another one and resting, but still, nothing happens.

Kinda sucky.

#7 Golden Thief

Golden Thief
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:21 PM

What is the global number for your E3LOVETALK?

PS: It made to work in 11 different inns and you need to be at 1 or 2 in the romance.

Edited by Golden Thief, 01 March 2008 - 03:11 PM.

#8 RedTyga

RedTyga
  • 102 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 03:21 PM

#9 Golden Thief

Golden Thief
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 06:10 PM

I think that one is the "ESFADEROMANCE". Look at the one that says "E3LOVETALK" it should be something like 31 it stands for how many of the love talk banters you have already had.

#10 RedTyga

RedTyga
  • 102 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 07:02 AM

Ah, OK.

Looks like it is 47. After not getting the treatment dialog, I reloaded and sped up the talks. So now it's at the Love is a funny thing dialogue, whereas before it was at the funny feet dialogue at 33. Don't know if it makes a difference, neither got me the treatment talk at the end of the day, so I would think not.

Edited by RedTyga, 02 March 2008 - 11:03 AM.

#11 Golden Thief

Golden Thief
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:41 PM

Yep that is the one the treatment talk if I have it correct comes between 30 and 32. You talk about Kieta then she gets abducted, then the treatment talk is available, the feet talk is definitley a sign you have missed it. So you would have to back up before that talk triggered.

#12 RedTyga

RedTyga
  • 102 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 01:01 PM

Yep that is the one the treatment talk if I have it correct comes between 30 and 32. You talk about Kieta then she gets abducted, then the treatment talk is available, the feet talk is definitley a sign you have missed it. So you would have to back up before that talk triggered.

Hrm, I did just that. I had a save where the lovetalk was 21 and just fiddled around and did quests in Athkatla till she got kidnapped again. As with my first try, they kidnapped her after she talked about her feet. Blah, OK. I'm determined to get this. I'll remember to rest like crazy when she starts talking about Kieta.

#13 Golden Thief

Golden Thief
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 01:41 PM

Whoa, if you got the feet talk and then she was kidnapped the treatment would not trigger because one of the globals is that is checked for if to miss the treatment is that talk.

If I'm correct it should go like this - first Kietra talk, then she will thank you for listening about Kietra, then somewhere in the outdoors she should get abducted (I don't know how long that timer is). If you get another LoveTalk before she gets kidnapped then something is wrong. Rescue her go to an inn rest, get the treatment talk and then the feet talk. Hope it works for you this time.

#14 RedTyga

RedTyga
  • 102 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:29 PM

Cool, I got it. It was a matter of me doing quests and being indoors I guess. TY for the help :)