Cloakwood Mines Ureachable

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 -kyriakos274-

-kyriakos274-

Posted 03 June 2008 - 09:35 AM

Hallo! I would appreciate your help with the following issue: I have a heavily moded game TDD-SoS-CtB-BGT-DSotSC-World Map (in that order). When I Clookwood Druids Cloakwwod Wyverns does not appear in the map. I tried to CLUAConsole to that area and it asks me CD4(??I did a complete installation??) but when it starts to load the area the game crashes.

#2 smeagolheart

smeagolheart
  • 278 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 09:49 AM

post your weidu.log and someone can figure it out I think. Also maybe baldur.ini

#3 -kyriakos274-

-kyriakos274-

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:15 AM

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar, v1.12
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remorhaz walking speed adjustment (for ENGLISH version .EXE ONLY!!!)
~SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies, v1.9
~SETUP-CTB-CHORES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Candlekeep Chores, v2.1
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core 1.05b
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // DSotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.95 Mod
~SETUP-NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // NTotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.55 Mod
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate v6.6.1 - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Travel Times and Area Visibility -> Revised Area Visibility and Travel Times for BG1 & SoA/TOB+BP Family Mods
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #5 // Worldmap size: Choose the size of the worldmap -> Huge Worldmap 8000x4600
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #7 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Clothmap style map for Throne of Bhaal
~SETUP-BGT105BPATCH.TP2~ #0 #0 // BGT v105b: transition patch v1

#4 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 07:47 PM

<br />// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods<br />// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod<br />// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -&gt; ] Component Name<br />~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar, v1.12<br />~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remorhaz walking speed adjustment (for ENGLISH version .EXE ONLY!!!)<br />~SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies, v1.9<br />~SETUP-CTB-CHORES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Candlekeep Chores, v2.1<br />~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core 1.05b<br />~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // DSotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.95 Mod<br />~SETUP-NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // NTotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.55 Mod<br />~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate v6.6.1 - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -&gt; Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...<br />~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Travel Times and Area Visibility -&gt; Revised Area Visibility and Travel Times for BG1 &amp; SoA/TOB+BP Family Mods<br />~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #5 // Worldmap size: Choose the size of the worldmap -&gt; Huge Worldmap 8000x4600<br />~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #7 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -&gt; Clothmap style map for Throne of Bhaal<br />~SETUP-BGT105BPATCH.TP2~ #0 #0 // BGT v105b: transition patch v1<br />

<br /><br /><br />

You should 1st install BG2 Fixpack v6, then BGT, v105 + Patch, then SoS, TDD, CtB, Chores, DSotSC, NTotSC, then Worldmap.

It takes a village...

#5 -kyriakos274-

-kyriakos274-

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:50 AM

<br />// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods<br />// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod<br />// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name<br />~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar, v1.12<br />~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remorhaz walking speed adjustment (for ENGLISH version .EXE ONLY!!!)<br />~SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies, v1.9<br />~SETUP-CTB-CHORES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Candlekeep Chores, v2.1<br />~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core 1.05b<br />~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // DSotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.95 Mod<br />~SETUP-NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // NTotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.55 Mod<br />~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate v6.6.1 - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...<br />~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Travel Times and Area Visibility -> Revised Area Visibility and Travel Times for BG1 & SoA/TOB+BP Family Mods<br />~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #5 // Worldmap size: Choose the size of the worldmap -> Huge Worldmap 8000x4600<br />~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #7 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Clothmap style map for Throne of Bhaal<br />~SETUP-BGT105BPATCH.TP2~ #0 #0 // BGT v105b: transition patch v1<br />

<br /><br /><br />

You should 1st install BG2 Fixpack v6, then BGT, v105 + Patch, then SoS, TDD, CtB, Chores, DSotSC, NTotSC, then Worldmap.

Thank you for the aswer. Could you tell me where I can find BG2 Fixpack v6? Should I uninstall all the mods and reinstall them in the correct order ? In that case will I be able to import my save game or should I start from the begining?

#6 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:08 AM

BG2 fixpack and yes a new install in the right order with a fresh start would work best.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#7 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 07:34 PM

Why you recommend this installation order? Have you a reason for it?
I'm asking because in the BGT readme listed TDD, SoS and CTB should/can be installed before BGT and in that order?
Why you put SoS before TDD? Or is it not important?

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#8 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 05:00 AM

Why you recommend this installation order? Have you a reason for it?
I'm asking because in the BGT readme listed TDD, SoS and CTB should/can be installed before BGT and in that order?
Why you put SoS before TDD? Or is it not important?

Greetings Leomar

Answer to all 3 questions in one: Because it works...

It takes a village...

#9 ScuD

ScuD
  • 492 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 06:16 AM

erebusant, you may be not right here. See this link about the issue I had: http://forums.gibber...showtopic=14408
My both WeiDU logs are there. This has nothing to do with the worldmap, but BG1NPC interjections seem to be messed up in the first install.

#10 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:54 AM

erebusant, you may be not right here. See this link about the issue I had: http://forums.gibber...showtopic=14408
My both WeiDU logs are there. This has nothing to do with the worldmap, but BG1NPC interjections seem to be messed up in the first install.

But he doesn't have BG1NPC...?

It takes a village...

#11 ScuD

ScuD
  • 492 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 08:44 AM

I was just saying that it is possible such order can cause problems, nothing else.
Nobody gives 100% guarantee ;)

Edited by ScuD, 05 June 2008 - 08:44 AM.

#12 -kyriakos274-

-kyriakos274-

Posted 07 June 2008 - 03:05 AM

I located the source of the problem. An error occurs during the instalation of CtB involving the loading of AREA1700.bif Any idea why?