Photo

Fighting Ilyich

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 thecarrotdude

thecarrotdude
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:35 AM

When I fought Ilyich (the duergar with the acorns in Irenicus's dungeon) and brought him to near death, he runs away, does duergar reduction and "flees through a mousehole" can he be found anywhere else in Irenicus's dungeon?

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:45 AM

He should be near the exit area of the dungeon, in the level through the magic teleport.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#3 thecarrotdude

thecarrotdude
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:50 AM

He should be near the exit area of the dungeon, in the level through the magic teleport.

thanks!

#4 thecarrotdude

thecarrotdude
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:09 PM

thanks!

I didn't find him anywhere??? I went all the way till Kachiko...

#5 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:15 PM

Did you fight the duergars where the big furnaces are? He should have been there and it is one hallway up from where Frennedan is.
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#6 thecarrotdude

thecarrotdude
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:17 PM

Did you fight the duergars where the big furnaces are? He should have been there and it is one hallway up from where Frennedan is.

yep, i fought the duergars where the big furnaces are, he wasnt there....
....and i just went back there and there were no remain of ilyich (chain of the dead, acorns...)

Edited by thecarrotdude, 10 June 2008 - 12:19 PM.

#7 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:21 PM

I had that problem before with a hosed install. Hopefully it was just a global that didn't set and you can probably CLUA him in.

either DUECLA01

or DUECLA02 (my guess for the second guy)
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#8 thecarrotdude

thecarrotdude
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:26 PM

I had that problem before with a hosed install. Hopefully it was just a global that didn't set and you can probably CLUA him in.

either DUECLA01

or DUECLA02 (my guess for the second guy)

What do I type in exactly?

#9 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:49 PM

CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("DUECLA01")
or the other one.

Case sensitive and punctuation applies. You know how to open the debug console by <ctrl>+<space bar> simultaneously?
Then just type in above or you can copy paste as well.

You will need to have edited the baldur.ini configuration file first.

add
Debug Mode=1
after
[Program Options] in that file

Edited by Hoppy, 10 June 2008 - 12:51 PM.

- King Diamond

#10 thecarrotdude

thecarrotdude
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:04 PM

CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("DUECLA01")
or the other one.

Case sensitive and punctuation applies. You know how to open the debug console by <ctrl>+<space bar> simultaneously?
Then just type in above or you can copy paste as well.

You will need to have edited the baldur.ini configuration file first.

add
Debug Mode=1
after
[Program Options] in that file

THANKS, it was the second one

where can i find a list of these cheats for bp mod? especially for npcs?

Edited by thecarrotdude, 10 June 2008 - 02:05 PM.

#11 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:48 PM

Here

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#12 thecarrotdude

thecarrotdude
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:01 PM

Here

umm... that didn't have any codes for specific items, npcs, etc.

#13 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:57 PM

Here

umm... that didn't have any codes for specific items, npcs, etc.

A complete list of all BGT Area-Codes you can find here:
http://www.kerzenbur...ead.php?t=35175

BG1 Item- and Creature-Codes:
http://www.baldurs-gate.ch/bg1 (Click here the games-guide symbol and then cheats)
http://news.softpedi...ast-47511.shtml

BG2 Item- and Creature-Codes:
http://www.baldurs-gate.ch/bg2 (Click here the tips symbol and then cheats)
http://www.sorcerers.../BG2/cheats.php

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#14 thecarrotdude

thecarrotdude
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:09 PM

THANKS, but do you know of anything in english?

#15 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 07:05 PM

THANKS, but do you know of anything in english?

The language is not important. The listed creature and items are the english ones and you can use these codes for your english version, too.

Greeting Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#16 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:11 AM

You can use Shadowkeeper as that is a save game editor (for Windows only I believe) and you can browse items/creatures/spells by name and find their codes. Also it is for debugging your saved games and is useful. You may already have it but I used it to find Ilyich's codes that you wanted.

http://www.mud-maste...eper/index.html

- King Diamond

#17 -Hoppy-

-Hoppy-

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:17 PM

This is why:

IF
Global("BP_Slick","GLOBAL",0)
DifficultyGT(EASIEST)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
CreateCreature("DUEPRE01",[3595.765],4) // Duergar
CreateCreature("DUECLA02",[3450.685],5) // Ilyich
SetGlobal("BP_Slick","GLOBAL",1)