DSotSC v215 Bug Reports

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:13 AM

There's a small fix for DSotSC here :P The first attachment in that post (spell_fixes.txt) has details of exactly what got modified and why... please feel free to bash for any wrong changes :D

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#42 Turambar

Turambar
  • Modder
  • 935 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:47 AM

all bugs reported until here have been dealt with in v216.

Thanks for all your reports and hints

Please, do NOT report any bug related to v216 here: if you are using that version, use the release candidate thread.

Edited by Turambar, 25 February 2012 - 01:29 AM.

Turambar

Currently supporting: DSotSC for BGT, NTotSC - forum

Turambar's fixes and tweaks for BG2, BGT, DSotSC, NTotSC, SoBH and more!

Before posting questions (even regarding posts written by myself), please look at Jarno Mikkola's FAQs for the Megamods!
(how to correctly report CTDs)

vipersig.jpg

#43 Turambar

Turambar
  • Modder
  • 935 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:05 AM

Version 216 has now been released; support for v215 will be dropped. If you still have v215, and don't have many mods installed on top, you'd better upgrade.
Otherwise, you'd better install my fixpack (see signature); in particular the fixes for DSotSC and for inactive creatures; that will solve some bugs from v215.

Turambar

Currently supporting: DSotSC for BGT, NTotSC - forum

Turambar's fixes and tweaks for BG2, BGT, DSotSC, NTotSC, SoBH and more!

Before posting questions (even regarding posts written by myself), please look at Jarno Mikkola's FAQs for the Megamods!
(how to correctly report CTDs)

vipersig.jpg