• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DeusEx

DeusEx

Disappearing Member

• 757 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:45 AM

Hi :)

I went to the Bridge to Baldur's Gate area and a farmer approached me saying someone was poisoning the woods and I got this journal entry "A farmer who we met in the Wood of Sharp Teeth has told us that someone has been dumping waste in the forest" so I went to that area and no one was there. Later I was pointed out that is Shilo Chen quest from NTotSC and I should look in the Bandit Camp area but I couldn't find anything there either so now I have no idea what to do and could use some help. weidu

#2 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:35 PM

I went to the Bridge to Baldur's Gate area and a farmer approached me saying someone was poisoning the woods and I got this journal entry "A farmer who we met in the Wood of Sharp Teeth has told us that someone has been dumping waste in the forest" so I went to that area and no one was there. Later I was pointed out that is Shilo Chen quest from NTotSC and I should look in the Bandit Camp area but I couldn't find anything there either so now I have no idea what to do and could use some help. weidu

Currently, Shilo Chen is disabled in NTotSC until I can work out cross-compatibility with BG1UB. In order to get the BG1UB Shilo, you need to disable the FORBID feature for that component in the .tp2 before installing the mod, however. The farmer is truly that, a farmer, and apparently there is a "dumping waste" quest in BG1UB. Either that or a wild goose chase. Have you tried searching through Peldvale? Lots of lakes there...

It takes a village...

#3 DeusEx

DeusEx

Disappearing Member

• 757 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:28 AM

It's a wild goose chase, I looked everywhere, and I don't think the quest is from BG1UB. Thanks.

#4 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 03:28 PM

It's a wild goose chase, I looked everywhere, and I don't think the quest is from BG1UB. Thanks.

Guaranteed he's from BG1UB. That's UBFARM5.cre who approaches you...

It takes a village...

#5 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:03 PM

Currently, Shilo Chen is disabled in NTotSC until I can work out cross-compatibility with BG1UB. In order to get the BG1UB Shilo, you need to disable the FORBID feature for that component in the .tp2 before installing the mod, however. The farmer is truly that, a farmer, and apparently there is a "dumping waste" quest in BG1UB. Either that or a wild goose chase. Have you tried searching through Peldvale? Lots of lakes there...

Until you enable Shilo Chen in NTotSC again, we patch BG1UB to get the Shilo Chen from BG1UB, if one install NTotSC with BG1UB together. More information you get in the BG1UB forum.

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World