• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#1 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:06 AM

Please post any bugs or possible bugs with Part 1 in this thread.

Edited by erebusant, 22 February 2009 - 08:07 AM.

It takes a village...

#2 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:10 AM

(directly from my game's post):

(first part of the mod) The "study" sequence u should have when u bring some stuff to Pelltar to study doesn't trigger (he just says something related to "... my students ...") and then later when u complete all the quests (so u kill Sirius) u cannot complete the first part of the mod beacuse some var are not set correctly at that time. The chance to bring u back won't fire (Pelltar continue saying something like: Gelpas won't let me go if i didn't discover everything). I had to set manually to 6 a "blablablaQuest" variable to trigger Fabio to leave the party and me coming back to the Temple of Lathander.

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn

#3 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:15 AM

Hello all :cheers: I'm playing SoBH in the BiG World 5.7 install (Hell yeah it's BIG!!! :D) and have completed (hopefully) the entire part 1 of the mod ... So here are the troubled areas that I found:

1. Almax the Druid has a "NO VALID LINKS OR DIALOG" after I extract everything from him about the surrounding areas and still ask him about the areas.

2. Pelltar gave me TWO "NO VALID ..." thingies when I tried to tell him about the Bone Hill Castle and about the bait seller/spy thing respectively :D

3. The mages here (Pelltar, Sir BillyBob, the magic shop vendor - Lazarus Librarius :P etc) cast pre-buffs even when I'm not hostile to them. Azazello mentioned that the SCS component [Smarter Mages] may cause this ... but shouldn't only mages that are hostile do this???

That is all :D I hope I haven't missed anything in the mod though. I'm currently reporting any bugs I find in my playthrough in this thread though.

Cheers and thanx :cheers:

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#4 kthxbye

kthxbye
  • 233 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:10 AM

Same as Lollorian about the no valid links or dialog errors with Almax, got the error with Pelltar too but only when talking about Zahrdal. The Bonehill dialog worked fine.
I think that the broken dialog about Zahrdal anyway sets the global variables right since I can't tell Pelltar about it again (so I assume that it makes a check on a variable, sees I already did that and skips that option).
I reported it here as well, I will check the variables if needed (here, or in my other topic if you wish to keep this one clean).
All of the above must be considered totally IMHO.

Rose NPC and ktweaks for BG:T

#5 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:26 PM

Hello all :cheers: I'm playing SoBH in the BiG World 5.7 install (Hell yeah it's BIG!!! :D ) and have completed (hopefully) the entire part 1 of the mod ... So here are the troubled areas that I found:

1. Almax the Druid has a "NO VALID LINKS OR DIALOG" after I extract everything from him about the surrounding areas and still ask him about the areas.

I am unable to duplicate this error. After you complete the dialogs about the surrounding areas, if you ask Almax about the surrounding areas again, he should ask you "which area in particular" at which point the response is "I think we have enough to investigate right now".

Please post your BHALMAX.DLG if you have this error. Also try to put the order you asked Almax about the areas, and if you have already visited some of the areas you talked about.

Edited by erebusant, 28 February 2009 - 03:58 PM.

It takes a village...

#6 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 11:07 PM

Please post your BHALMAX.DLG if you have this error. Also try to put the order you asked Almax about the areas, and if you have already visited some of the areas you talked about.

My pleasure :cheers:

But yeah, the "NO ..." thing happens after "Which area in particular??" (I think) but I do know that "Which are in particular?" appears in the box that should contain "End Dialog"/"Continue".

Anyway ... Here's the path I took. I didn't visit anything before talkin to him btw. Directly talked to him after exploring the area I arrive in :P

-"Not just now, thanks. I do have a few questions if you please?"
-"Since you know the area well, what can you tell me of the land around Restenford?"
-"South of Restenford."
-"Yes, that's the area."
-"I have a few more questions."
-"Since you know the area well, what can you tell me of the land around Restenford?"
-"West of Restenford."
-<Jaheira Interjects>
-"North of Restenford."
-"Sir BillyBob?"
-"Why does he take the younger soldiers out to hunt? Why not take the more experienced ones?"
-"Yes, we could do that."
-"Any other locations you can think of that we should look into?"
-"I have heard Pelltar mention Bone Hill. What do you know of that area?"
-"Reddy Forest?"
-"NO VALID LINKS OR DIALOG."

Hehe :D How was that?? I dunno though. Anyway, I've completed the mod since me last post and I'm afraid I've missed a few things. For example, the dagger you and kthxbye were talking about. Oh well, hope its not too serious :P

Cheers - Lol

Attached Files

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#7 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 06:33 AM

So THAT's what a .d file is eh?? :P Jarno had already asked me to post Almax's .d but I thought they were shortforms for .dlg files :whistling: Hell yeah!! I feel stupid now :D

Anyway, here're Almax.d and Almax.tra :cheers:

Cheers - Lol

Attached Files

#8 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 10:40 PM

So THAT's what a .d file is eh?? :P Jarno had already asked me to post Almax's .d but I thought they were shortforms for .dlg files :whistling: Hell yeah!! I feel stupid now :D

Anyway, here're Almax.d and Almax.tra :cheers:

Cheers - Lol

Please use your CLUAConsole to retrieve a global for me. Type in CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("BHAlmaxSpeaks","GLOBAL") and post the result here. TIA. Also, did you complete any of the quests prior to speaking with Almax?

It takes a village...

#9 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:57 AM

Please use your CLUAConsole to retrieve a global for me. Type in CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("BHAlmaxSpeaks","GLOBAL") and post the result here. TIA. Also, did you complete any of the quests prior to speaking with Almax?

As you command :D BHALMAXSPEAKS set to 4 :coolthumb:

And I hadn't completed anything before speaking to him :P But yeah, I spoke to everyone in the area I arrived though. Then I went east and spoke to Almax's son before going through the tunnel and speaking with him.

#10 -NIHIL ME TERRET-

-NIHIL ME TERRET-

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:48 AM

And I hadn't completed anything before speaking to him :P But yeah, I spoke to everyone in the area I arrived though. Then I went east and spoke to Almax's son before going through the tunnel and speaking with him.

#11 -NIHIL ME TERRET-

-NIHIL ME TERRET-

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:10 AM

Sorry
I'm not a English speaker, so apologize my wrong words
I have a problem playing first past Secret of BoneHill. I use the last version and patch in Spanish
I can't enter in BoneHill's Area (BH1000). The system requires me CD3 and I can't continue playing. I haven't any problems in other areas.
Thanks for your job ang your help.

#12 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:18 AM

Sorry
I'm not a English speaker, so apologize my wrong words
I have a problem playing first past Secret of BoneHill. I use the last version and patch in Spanish
I can't enter in BoneHill's Area (BH1000). The system requires me CD3 and I can't continue playing. I haven't any problems in other areas.
Thanks for your job ang your help.

Did you do a full and complete installation of BG1 & BGII-Soa + ToB + 26498 Patch. Would you post the textual contents of your WeiDU log please? Also, are you able to use Near Infinitiy? That may help.

It takes a village...

#13 -NIHIL ME TERRET-

-NIHIL ME TERRET-

Posted 22 March 2009 - 09:03 AM

Thanks for your help

My WeiDU.log is in Spanish Language. Here is:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~TRADUCCION_MEJORADA/TRADUCCION_MEJORADA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Traduccion Mejorada para Baldur's Gate SOA o TOB por www.clandlan.net
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #2 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Arreglos del nucleo
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #2 #100 // El grupo recibe experiencia al enviar a Keldorn a reconciliarse con Maria
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #2 #101 // Animaciones de hechizos mejoradas
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #2 #103 // Arreglos en los diversos usos de las dagas
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #2 #104 // Arreglos en el simbolo sagrado por Ghreyfain
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #2 #106 // Los gigantes reciben penalizadores al atacar a medianos, enanos y gnomos
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #2 #107 // Eliminar las restricciones a clases duales de arqueros y acechadores
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #2 #109 // Comportamiento de los demonios convocados corregido
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #2 #110 // Arreglos adicionales de codigo
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #2 #111 // Arreglos en la Cancion del bardo
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #2 #112 // Los asesinos de magos causan fallo de conjuro en los ataques a distancia
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #2 #113 // Arreglos adicionales en los alineamientos
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #2 #114 // Modificar Libertad de movimiento para que proteja contra el atontamiento
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #2 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Nucleo: 1.06
~SETUP-BONEHILL.TP2~ #4 #0 // Mod Bone Hill (Requiere BGT-Weidu o Tutu): v2.40
~SETUP-BONEHILLV245.TP2~ #3 #0 // Bone Hill Mod Upgrade (Requires Bonehill Core Package): v2.45
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #0 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Cambios requeridos: v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #1 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Banters, busquedas e interjecciones: v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #2 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Cambiar el retrato de Edwin por el que tiene en BG2: v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #3 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Cambiar el retrato de Imoen por el que tiene en BG2: v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #4 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Cambiar el retrato de Jaheira por el que tiene en BG2: v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #5 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Cambiar el retrato de Minsc por el que tiene en BG2: v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #6 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Cambiar el retrato de Viconia por el que tiene en BG2: v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #7 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Cambiar el retrato de Kivan por el que tiene en "Kivan and Deheriana Companions": v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #8 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Agregar retratos de NPCs que no se unen al grupo: v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #12 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Nucleo del romance de Dynaheir (contenido para adolescentes): v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #13 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Nucleo del romance de Shar-Teel (contenido para adultos): v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #18 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Alora comienza en: -> Alora comienza en Gullykin: v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #25 // Script de aceleracion de banters de Jason Compton: v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #27 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Ajuste de reputacion de bardos: v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #29 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Areas del Bosque de las Capas accesibles en el Capitulo 1 -> Abrir cuatro areas del Bosque de las Capas (todas menos las minas): v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #30 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Ajustes en el diario de Sarevok -> Proyecto BG1NPC: Six of Spades, diario de Sarevok extendido: v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #200 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Dialogos iniciados por el jugador: v16
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #1 // El Recipiente Misterioso
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #2 // Encuentro de Elminster Adicional
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #9 // Recompensa de Albert y Rufie Apropiada
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #11 // Scar y la Hija de Sashenstar
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #12 // Quoningar, el Clerigo
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #13 // Shilo Chen y los Ogro-magos
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #14 // Edie, el Estudiante a Mercader de la Liga
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #15 // Refuerzos Mercenarios del Puño Llameante
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #16 // Correcciones a Criaturas
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #17 // Restauracion a Criaturas
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #18 // Nombres de Criaturas Restaurados
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #19 // Restauraciones Menores de Dialogo
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #21 // Arreglos y Restauraciones a Tiendas y Tavernas
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #22 // Correcciones y Restauraciones de Objetos
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #23 // Correcciones y Restauraciones de Areas
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #24 // Cadaveres Permanentes
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #25 // Hechizado Elfico e Inmunidad Racial al Sueño
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #26 // Correcciones a la Lista de Musica de la Saga Original
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #1 #27 // Correcciones del Diario de Sarevok
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #1 #30 // Corregir varios errores de raza, clase, etc.: v9
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #1 #2000 // Hacer que las flechas elementales se parezcan a sus contrapartidas de BG2: v9
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #1 #2020 // Reintroducir Pociones de Curacion Extra: v9
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #1 #3001 // Standardise spells: BG1 vs BG2 -> Introduce BG2 spell scrolls into BG1: v9
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #1 #3020 // Permitir que el jugador elija los talentos marciales y las habilidades de los NPCs: v9
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #1 #3050 // Mejor manejo de NPC: v9
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #1 #3060 // Se le permite a Yeslick utilizar hachas: v9
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #1 #3070 // NPCs movidos a localizaciones mas convenientes: v9
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #1 #3090 // Prevent party members from dying irreversibly: v9
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #1 #4000 // Saltar Candelero: v9
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #1 #4010 // Quita el efecto de borrosidad de la capa de desplazamiento: v9
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #1 #4020 // Caparazones de Ankheg y Pieles de Lobo Invernal amontonables: v9
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #1 #4030 // Quitar a Bubu del acceso rapido del inventario de Minsc: v9
~SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #1 #0 // La seduccion de la Llamada de la Sirena: v8
~HAIASS/HAIASS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haiass el lobo
~SETUP-THALAN.TP2~ #4 #0 // Thalantyr - Mejora de objetos by Jondalar
~SETUP-TDD_SIN_TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Vendedores de TDDsinTDD v-4.1 para SoA (Vendedores, objetos y hechizos)
~SETUP-TDD_SIN_TDD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Kits de TDDsinTDD v-4.1 para SoA (Requiere el paquete Vendedores para SoA)
~SETUP-TDD_SIN_TDD.TP2~ #0 #2 // NPCs de TDD sin TDD version SoA(Requiere los paquetes anteriores)
~SETUP-TDD_SIN_TDD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Vendedor de TDDsinTDD v-4.1 para ToB (Requiere el paquete Vendedores para SoA)
~SETUP-TDD_SIN_TDD.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPCs de TDDsinTDD v-4.1 para ToB (Requiere los paquetes Vendedores y Kits)
~MAGOSARQUEROS/SETUP-MAGOSARQUEROS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Mod Magos-Arqueros por Jondalar. No instalar antes de mods que incorporen arcos y/o flechas -> Ambos arcos
~MAGOSARQUEROS/SETUP-MAGOSARQUEROS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Mod Magos-Arqueros por Jondalar. Arcos por Memnoch
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #1 #0 // Eldoth recuerda el rescate de Skie
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #1 #3 // Agrgar la Capa de Semaj y Anillo de protección de Koveras mejorado
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #1 #4 // Grandes lugares revelados
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #1 #6 // Parche feliz: Los NPCs no pueden dejar el grupo
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #1 #7 // Importar mas objetos a Shadows of Amn (WARNING: Puede considerarse un truco)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #1 #8 // Trampas aleatorias activadas en la cueva pirata -> Aleatoriedad por instalacion nueva
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #1 #10 // Bolsas en la Costa de las Espadas
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #1 #15 // Mas cabelleras de bandido
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #1 #20 // Importar todos los NPCs a Shadow of Amn
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #1 #21 // Restaurando bonificacion BG2 XP para trampas, cerraduras y pergaminos
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #1 #24 // Exotic Weapons For Taerom
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #1 #26 // Disable hostile reaction after charm
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mapa del mundo para Baldur's Gate v7.0 - incluyendo iconos de mapa coloreados de Baldur's Gate -> Nuevo Mapa del mundo para usar junto con las megamodificaciones...
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Mapa del mundo para Throne of Bhall -> Utilizar tambien el nuevo Mapa del mundo para Throne of Bhaal
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mapa del mundo para Baldur's Gate v7.0 - incluyendo iconos de mapa coloreados de Baldur's Gate -> Nuevo Mapa del mundo para usar junto con las megamodificaciones...
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Mapa del mundo para Throne of Bhall -> Utilizar tambien el nuevo Mapa del mundo para Throne of Bhaal
~SETUP-BGTMUSIC.TP2~ #1 #1 // Musica Baldur's Gate Trilogy -> Musica Baldur's Gate/Shadows of Amn/Throne of Bhaal hibrida
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Game Graphical User Interface (GUI) -> "Baldur's Gate Trilogy" (Elminster wielding staff)"
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #1 #18 // Encapuchados desarmados para magos y ladrones
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #1 #23 // Protagonist's biography modifications -> Set BG2 biography upon Shadows of Amn transition

I did the complete installation you wrote.
What is Near Infinity?
Thanks again

#14 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 09:35 AM

Thanks for your help

I did the complete installation you wrote.
What is Near Infinity?
Thanks again

Near Infinity allows you to view/edit game files. For the time being let's see if you have a missing or corrupted file. Try extracting the attached into your override directory and see if you can go to Bonehill.
By the way, you do have your BGII-SoA/CD3 folder in your game directory, don't you?

Attached Files

It takes a village...

#15 -NIHIL ME TERRET-

-NIHIL ME TERRET-

Posted 22 March 2009 - 10:48 AM

Hello
I have the folder in the game directory
I extracted the attached into my override directory but I can't go to Bonehill yet.
I've tried all ways to go to Bonehill: with Fabio and without him.
Bonehill is the only Area I can't go and I would like finishing it. I like this mod and I don´t want to leave Lendore without visiting Bonehill
Thanks for your time and help.

#16 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 05:41 AM

Fixed locally for next release.

It takes a village...

#17 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:43 PM

(directly from my game's post):

(first part of the mod) The "study" sequence u should have when u bring some stuff to Pelltar to study doesn't trigger (he just says something related to "... my students ...") and then later when u complete all the quests (so u kill Sirius) u cannot complete the first part of the mod beacuse some var are not set correctly at that time. The chance to bring u back won't fire (Pelltar continue saying something like: Gelpas won't let me go if i didn't discover everything). I had to set manually to 6 a "blablablaQuest" variable to trigger Fabio to leave the party and me coming back to the Temple of Lathander.

mm75

This cutscene misfiring is extremely hit or miss. I ran thru it in both the study and the tower and it only did not fire 1 time out of about 15-20 tries. I've added an auto-save upon entering either area with the correct variables set to allow for the cutscene to fire, so iffor sme stupid reason it chooses not to in your game after the next release of the dialog revamp, simply use your "power word - reload" spell and give it another try.

It takes a village...

#18 Liber

Liber
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:53 PM

Hello! I have the same problem as Lollorian does. And I am sorry, but I did not understand whether I have to wait for the next release to fix it or there is a way to do something now. The mod is great and I would like to enjoy every bit of it.

#19 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 11:08 AM

Hello! I have the same problem as Lollorian does. And I am sorry, but I did not understand whether I have to wait for the next release to fix it or there is a way to do something now. The mod is great and I would like to enjoy every bit of it.

You'll be able to play on, but if you want him to speak properly again type in CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("BHAlmaxSpeaks","GLOBAL",5) and continue on.

Edited by erebusant, 17 April 2009 - 11:09 AM.

It takes a village...

#20 maximus2001

maximus2001
  • 525 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:46 PM

Not really a bug but Pelltar doesn't take Sirius journal, sirius map, a key, and glorius hand note.

Item codes: BHSIRIUS, BHGHNOTE, BHKEY01, BHGHANDN.

If you go to tavern dude in the west wind (Zelmar) and tell him Bormac is dead, then talk to Smyth (in armoury) he has no comment about Bormac or lighthouse. If you don't mention it to Zelmar its ok.

A gas spore under the keep would not die or attack after the beholder and other one were killed (even with cntrl-y). Ended up just walking away.

If you talk with Yalta (on temple map) he gives rat quest and xp for finishing quest ok. When talk again "no valid replies or links".

Pelltar also has option to talk about Zardahl, when you try to answer you get "no valid replies or links".

I usually finish all quests and report to Pelltar. You can tell him about the 5 quests in any order, except the spy journal/killing the spy can't be last (or it won't show up in dialogue tree and can't be finished for more xp)

An evil mastermind has given Sir Billy Bob a "minhp" ring, a very nefarious thing to do. Only got suspicious after fighting SBB for two hours and he was still at "near death"...very evil indeed. My anti paladin was going after the good guy and even he was dismayed by the perfidity of the minhp ring. Shocking! :o