• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Deva

Deva

Possum of the Grotto

• Modder
  • 1378 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 04:14 PM

Okay. I recently got offered a place to read english at Oxford university, conditional on me getting three A's in my end of year exams. I really, really didn't expect it to happen, but it has, and I sort of can't pass it up - I'm in love with that darn university, and for some reason two essays a week and 300 books a year appeals.

So at the moment, studying is my priority until my exams in may, in the wild hope I get three A's and end up studying in the most beautiful books in the world in the most beautiful town in the world. I am still writing, and Ninde WILL be finished, but progress will be slow, so apologies in advance. Rest easy knowing it's because of academia and that!

Love you all

xxx

Ninde_ad.gif

143450.png176206.png

Click to feed.

Adopted from Valenth

My adoptables > Your adoptables.

#2 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:25 PM

Both Deva and I have this strange vested interest in completing the mod, so nobody should worry about that. ;)

Congratulations, Deva--all the best, and though you don't NEED luck (we all know how talented you are)--good luck! :hug:

#3 agnar

agnar
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:00 AM

Indeed, good luck Deva! Such a great opportunity must come first of course, but we'll be around when you get time to finish Ninde, still eager to play *smile*

#4 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:30 PM

Oxford? Say no more! After reading your writing for this mod I have no doubt you've got a great future ahead. Now go study. :)