• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:44 PM

Well, I was hoping to get a few things done and be able to have v.2 put together in the next week or two, but...we bought a house. It's our first and it needs some work, but we're very excited. We're also extremely, absurdly bogged down because of it. Packing, cleaning, adjusting my kids to a new school...it's a little overwhelming. Okay, it's a lot overwhelming.

So, I won't be able to get anything complete before we move, and I'm not exactly sure how long it will be before we get settled again. If I vanish for a month and don't answer questions and become generally unavailable, that would be why. ^_^ Hopefully everything will go smoothly and I'll have an update for v.2 soon. :D

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#2 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:17 PM

Best of luck with the house, and we'll be here waiting for you in the meantime! :D

#3 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:38 PM

Good luck! I'm sure everything will work out. :)

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#4 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 04:40 PM

I'm alive! :D

We're finally moved, though it's been one giant bag o' poop after another. Homeownership is vastly overrated, let me tell you. We have, at this very moment, a six foot deep hole in our bathroom where our tub used to be. Thank you, my neighbor's tree, for destroying all of our pipes with your lovely roots. And we found a drown rat in our spa the first week after we moved in. Yeah. It's been fun.

I'm hoping that I can get myself gathered together (to say I feel scattered is just not strong enough to get the truth across) over the next few weeks while my kids are on vacation. Ideally, I'd like to be able to put together the next version, with fixes and a few new banters/talks/whatnot, before January 26th...because when ME2 comes out, I know my mind will not be on Sarevok. :ermm: I just wanted to toss out an update and let you all know how grateful I am for the feedback and support, and I'm definitely going to be updating this baby as soon as I can. :hug:

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#5 theacefes

theacefes

Probably swearing

• Modder
  • 1782 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 11:39 AM

drown rat

Oh I love those and the way they get caught in my pool filter!

We STILL have ashes in the pool from the fires. Everytime we think its's cleaned of it, there's another fire...
DO ~SetGlobal("omgBbqRomanceActive","GLOBAL", 2)~

Gibberlings Three - IE Modding Community

#6 Mitheria

Mitheria
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:03 PM

Oh man, that sucks.  I'm sorry things have gone so roughly for you but hopefully it'll look up soon :)

#7 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 09:11 AM

Oh, happy Christmas! Sounds like you bought the house from The Money Pit.
Anyway, don't sweat the update - think folks are most likely busy with DA:O and ME2 (when it comes). I think we can all be a little patient, especially as version 1 is still pretty awesome. :)

#8 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:13 PM

Well I'm glad most people will be distracted by those two (I know I am), because it looks like things aren't going to calm down for me as quickly as I hoped. Not that anything is really bad, but life is just being, well, life. ^_^ And I'm an idiot and got way too excited about ME2 and started cranking out a "few" level 60 characters. :doh: SO! I do, of course, intend to still update at some point in the not-too-distant future...I'm just not going to make any guesses as to when exactly that will be.

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#9 Ankhes

Ankhes
  • 244 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 05:02 PM

I'm not distracted by anything else. So......hurray up with more Sarevok!!!

Anyway, seriously, I can wait. I know moving is rough and so is RL. I still can't wait for the next version though. I'm doing some BG1 games and am almost done and will reinstall BG2. Hoping for more Sarevok lovin'! If not I'll take what I can get. He's wonderful and you're great for making him come true.

Take care!

#10 Eyvindr

Eyvindr
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 03:22 AM

Hello! How is everything?
Sorry to be so impatient (but I guess this just shows how good your mod is - I can hardly wait to see the 2nd version of it :) ), but please tell me you haven't given up on making it! Pretty please?