Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:11 AM

Dace PARSE ERROR fix

micbaldur's Huge list-o-locked-containers

micbaldur's RoTerror Mark of Shadow fix

10th's DSotSC drow dustification correct line fix

Fading promises patch remade for v7

Some fixes reuploaded because I'm stupid

Attached Files

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#982 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:58 AM

Aeon doesn't copy REA001 and REA002.ITM

Kitnaya doesn't copy KITVSWR1.ITM

NTotSC doesn't copy NAMJI.ITM if NeJ is installed (works properly for older NeJs but the v691 version doesn't have NAMJI)

BG1NPCSoA's Coran has Eldoth's item (BG1NPC8 -> BG1NPC9)

DSoA's Grothgar has wrong weapon (SW1HK4 -> SW1HK2)

That's all folks :cheers:

PS: NTotSC's package contains a before TP2 because that has the trimpack patch applied so you can make a .patch file with it as the base

Attached Files

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#983 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:42 AM

micbaldur's Hessa worldmap component :coolthumb:

Some fixes for Innershade

Attached Files

#984 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:05 AM

.......DSoA's Grothgar has wrong weapon (SW1HK4 -> SW1HK2)....

Hi :)

Using Near Infinity, I noticed Grothgar has a "RYUSCLCK.ITM" too, but in my game it not exist!!! What item is it??

a question:

what is the problem with fading promises and Ducal Palace????

Edited by ilot, 26 August 2013 - 08:10 AM.

Italian mods tanslator!!!!

#985 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:19 AM

Fading promises got updated to v7 so it needs a new patch :P

Duchal palace has a chest with an unpickable lock (difficulty 100) with no key so micbaldur suggested making it pickable so you can get the shiny itamz :D

RYUSCLCK: Yeah I checked for a replacement in every mod out there but the closest thing I got was Tactics' Kensai Ryu's cloak... which I don't think is what Grothgar should have :D (That item can be safely removed)

Also, patch for 1PPv4 to fix BG1 animation crashes due to JC animation helmets being dicks :cheers:

Attached Files

#986 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:11 PM

Fading promises got updated to v7 so it needs a new patch :P

What is this updated about?  I'd like to know what is the problem and if I can (and how) to fix it using Near Infinity if it is possible!!

Duchal palace has a chest with an unpickable lock (difficulty 100) with no key so micbaldur suggested making it pickable so you can get the shiny itamz :D

RYUSCLCK: Yeah I checked for a replacement in every mod out there but the closest thing I got was Tactics' Kensai Ryu's cloak... which I don't think is what Grothgar should have :D (That item can be safely removed)

Thank you! :)

-------------------------------------

I want report the following problem:

I got a crash to desktop when my mage/cleric (Aerie) cast the "Decastave" spell "SPWI240.SPL" and 2 item: "CBWT7B20.ITM" and "CBWT7B20.ITM")

here is the error in tobexlog:

"

ASSERTION FAILED! Return Address: 0x84AC3C File: ObjAnimation.cpp Line: 20462 Expression: m_currentVidCellShield == NULL Message: (null)

"

I noticed also that the "Ball Lightning" spell when memorized become "Darkness 15' radius"

The spells  "Ball Lightning" and "Decastave" came from "Spellbook of Selim Sivad".

here is the spells/items and the  "Spellbook of Selim Sivad" item, but the CBWT700.STO I'm not permitted to attach!!!. In any case Near Infinity found two "CBWT700.STO"!!!.

EDIT: about Deceave spell I noticed that my Bard have not problem when cast it and I not got CTD but when Aerie cast Deceave then CTD (maybe the problem is because the CBWT7B10.ITM is not usable by Cleric??? )

Attached Files

Edited by ilot, 28 August 2013 - 11:46 AM.

#987 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:04 AM

Will look at this in the weekend :) You should start a thread with all the stuff from your game btw... like micbaldur :P

About fading promises, I'm looking for the original report but it seems that I didn't report it/reported it somewhere else :D But the fix - if I understand it right is to make sure UDTRAP04.cre has b!amace.ITM in its inventory :cheers: (add it if it's not there)

#988 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:41 AM

Will look at this in the weekend :)

Thank you Lol!!!

You should start a thread with all the stuff from your game btw... like micbaldur :P

Yes, probably I'll start my personal thread in the future... :whistling:

About fading promises, I'm looking for the original report but it seems that I didn't report it/reported it somewhere else :D But the fix - if I understand it right is to make sure UDTRAP04.cre has b!amace.ITM in its inventory :cheers: (add it if it's not there)

Thanks!!!! :D

Edited by ilot, 28 August 2013 - 11:44 AM.

#989 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:21 AM

I got a crash to desktop when my mage/cleric (Aerie) cast the "Decastave" spell "SPWI240.SPL" and 2 item: "CBWT7B20.ITM" and "CBWT7B20.ITM")

I'm stupid because under the description Decastave spell there is this message:

"WARNING:  DO NOT USE THIS SPELL IF YOU HAVE A SHIELD OR SECOND WEAPON EQUIPPED IN YOUR SHIELD SLOT."

So, Lol you don't care about my CTD because it is get when the second slot is equipped!!!! but I'll glad if you are so kind to take a look about the problem about the "Ball Lightning" spell that when memorized become "Darkness 15' radius"!!! :whistling:

PS: I think that this information are useful to other people too, but otherwise I can open a new thread!! :)

#990 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:01 AM

Checked out CBWT7F10.ITM in my install (it looks identical to your ITM) and it works fine actually :unsure:

Can you give me the steps to reproduce your problem please? :P

#991 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:51 AM

Checked out CBWT7F10.ITM in my install (it looks identical to your ITM) and it works fine actually :unsure:

Simply :whistling: :

1. My mage has in his inventary the "Ball Lightning" spell (CBWT7F10.ITM or CBWT7F20.ITM I'm not remember now but if you need I can try to know that).

2. My mage "memorize" the spell,

3. In the spell book of my mage there is not "Ball Lightning" memorized but in its place there is a spell named "Darkness 15' radius" (SPWI540.SPL).  :crying:

Edited by ilot, 29 August 2013 - 10:52 AM.

#992 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

1. My mage has in his inventary the "Ball Lightning" spell (CBWT7F10.ITM or CBWT7F20.ITM I'm not remember now but if you need I can try to know that).

3. In the spell book of my mage there is not "Ball Lightning" memorized but in its place there is a spell named "Darkness 15' radius" (SPWI540.SPL).  :crying:

Step by step also requires the knowledge that the --change-log's of the files... "spwi540.spl", and which either of the files that the .itm is from... you probably see one mod altering the spell while the item is not changed and you get your offset to where to search for the problem. Ask, if you have problems with the --change-logging !

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#993 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:57 PM

BP's Orcus installs SPWI540.SPL (Darkness, 15' radius) while CtB's SPWI540.SPL is Ball Lightning :D

#994 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

BP's Orcus installs SPWI540.SPL (Darkness, 15' radius) while CtB's SPWI540.SPL is Ball Lightning :D

Yeah, this is why the CtB needs to be included to the Detectable Spells or to the new weidu code for the add_spl orwhateverstuff.... ouh, and it would be nice if the ToBEx could expand the slots to include the 01-to-99 instead of 01-to-50.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#995 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:05 PM

Step by step also requires the knowledge that the --change-log's of the files... "spwi540.spl", and which either of the files that the .itm is from... you probably see one mod altering the spell while the item is not changed and you get your offset to where to search for the problem. Ask, if you have problems with the --change-logging !

Thanks Imp, I don't knew it

But then what can I do? Is there a fix/solution or not? (I think that the right spell of Darkness, 15' radius should be "SpwI230.spl" but using Near Infinity I don't found it...)

Thanks!!!

Edited by ilot, 29 August 2013 - 11:09 PM.

#996 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:21 AM

Well you could search for an SPL called Ball Lighting and add it to your mage :P (which I doubt because CtB seems to be the only source which gets overwritten by BP)

It's like a lightning version of Melf's Meteors anyway so... yeah :D

Other than that, it's only fixable at install time like Jarno said.

#997 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:30 AM

... because CtB seems to be the only source which gets overwritten by BP...

Maybe that could be let know to Horred the Plague  :ermm:

Is this a case for "Big World FixPack"?? :shifty:

Thanks!! :)

#998 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:50 AM

horred knows :)

#999 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:24 AM

horred knows :)

Thanks  :new_thumbs:

Edited by ilot, 01 September 2013 - 03:26 AM.

#1000 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:42 AM

Kulyok's Xan mod dialogue fix - added a Global("O#XanRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2) condition to that dialogue.

10th's fix for BGSpawn's trolls is apparently still needed (repackaged and changed the TP2 to install the new files)

Attached Files