Munchmod - when Arkvisti supposed to show?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -Sockum-

-Sockum-

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:49 PM

Not sure if anybody knows, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask: I have Munchmod installed, and haven't seen Arkvisti yet. I'm at the end of Chapter 2, having done just about every quest possible before moving to Chapter 3. I've traveled a lot, but haven't seen Arkvisti yet. Is there a chance he shows up in Chapter 2, or do I need to progress the story before he'll show? Anybody know?

Sockum

#2 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:40 AM

Not sure if anybody knows, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask: I have Munchmod installed, and haven't seen Arkvisti yet. I'm at the end of Chapter 2, having done just about every quest possible before moving to Chapter 3. I've traveled a lot, but haven't seen Arkvisti yet. Is there a chance he shows up in Chapter 2, or do I need to progress the story before he'll show? Anybody know?

Sockum

I believe you need to get out of Athkatla. Once you go out into the world he should appear pretty much any time you enter a new area that is Outdoor, and Non-City.

It takes a village...

#3 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:59 AM

He appeared in the Temple District for me twice (in separate games ... although in both times, he appeared there the first time ... and both times, I rested in the streets :P) and then in Imnesvale, Slums, Promenade ...

And good to see you again, erebusant :cheers:

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod