• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic

#81 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 05:07 AM

5.1 is up. Russian translation by subzero400 is now available.

#82 Gnoll

Gnoll
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 08:58 AM

So I am considering an evil playthrough with a soulknife kit mod, which is basically a thief kit that allows the PC to summon a blade of energy using psychic powers. I was interested in doing this with the BG2 mod for the illithid NPC, Varshoon.

From a roleplay perspective, if anyone has used this mod, and please no real spoilers, but is there every any mention of potential psychic ability or high intelligence with the player character being "unique"?

On the one hand this seems like a great match from a roleplay perspective, but on the other hand, it is also maybe kind of weird if a somewhat psychic character met an illithid and they didn't seem to recognize this fact between them, or at least there was some kind of reference to the player character being unique or special?

Thanks, and I appreciate it as this is kind of a weird/niche question haha.

#83 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 03:22 AM

Dear Players!

It's been so many years since I released my first project. And I just couldn't stop there. I would keep releasing new projects and while it takes more time these days, I still keep providing you new mods. I just like it. In the same time, my mods are all over different sites and sometimes it's hard to get everyone informed about new releases, new updates, remember about all the threads... I also like trying new things. Because of that, I've decided to centralize my work. That means I am moving almost all my mods to... well, a brand new place: Weasel Mods Forums.

There are some project I won't move, though: like those that are part of something bigger than just me. Like projects I released as a part of NPC IEP mods (Valygar Friendship, Minsc Friendship, etc.) or Yoshimo's Remorse I released along with jmaeq.

Nevertheless, if you are looking for my mods, use these links: www.weaselmods.net (forum), www.downloads.weaselmods.net (download)
There is an alternative download powered by DropBox - use it when the usual download site doesn't work:
www.dropbox.com/sh/56dr4q8h2q7djri/AACJfi0A2mV7hFlH3eqDLTcEa?dl=0

I hope you'll enjoy the new place. Perhaps it's not as modern, some solutions may seem a bit outdated, but... I just hope the new site will serve the purpose and that you'll find it at least "ok". The old download links may expire in a while as with time those mods will be removed from SHS. Because of the same reason, mods I uploaded at Beamdog forums will also be available only at Weasel Mods.

Best wishes! Thanks to everyone who's been supporting me for years now. That includes both other modders and all the players that gave my mods a chance! Also thanks to Spellhold Studios, Gibberlings Three, Pocket Plane Group and all the other modding websites out there! You rock!

Lava Del'Vortel