• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:32 AM

I decided to make this topic for Ilmatar's Portrait Pack. Old thread can still be found here.
Obviously it's a WeiDU mod that detects what kind of BG you are using (BGT, Tutu, BG1 or BG2), so intallation is rather easy. Hope you will like the pack!

Here is the gallery
Posted Image

Here is the download location

#2 joshuar9476

joshuar9476
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:38 AM

Very nice!
i have a witty signature thought up, i just haven't posted it yet.

#3 Crazee

Crazee
  • Modder
  • 533 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:48 AM

I absolutely adore these. If she'd have finished the lot, I'd have been over the moon, but as it stands, these are more than enough. Beautiful! Thanks for getting everything packaged, etc.

#4 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:12 AM

I just considered it's a pity that they were in the thread forgotten by world :)

#5 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:18 PM

Love 'em. Using most of 'em :)

Thanks so much!
Eric

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#6 Setepenre

Setepenre
  • 79 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:12 PM

I'm loving them, too! I just wish she had had time to make Anomen (he's just too much fun for romantic conflicts!)Minsc, and perhaps taken a shot at Xan and Ajantis, even tho for BG2 they are mods.

Edited by Setepenre, 27 January 2011 - 04:13 PM.

Mankind will never be free until the last king is strangled to death by the entrails of the last cleric.

God may be your co-pilot, but never let him take the stick.

#7 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:42 PM

Thanks. I would like to see Valygar the most, but I gues Ilmatar won't work on other portraits soon... it's possible that this version may be final one. well, maybe one day...

:cheers:

#8 Nesh'ara

Nesh'ara
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:51 AM

Am I the only one who finds Mazzy's pic just the most adorable thing? I'm not even a big fan of custom portraits, but she looks amazing. That playful look is exactly what the original pic was missing, IMO.

I just wish she had had time to make Anomen (he's just too much fun for romantic conflicts!) Minsc, and perhaps taken a shot at Xan and Ajantis, even tho for BG2 they are mods.

Oh I agree, a Minsc (and Boo!) redesign would be really interesting to see. But he's usually more tricky to draw, what with that giant tattoo (or is it war paint? I always wondered...)

#9 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 01:12 PM

Yeah, Mazzy is great! My favorities are Mazzy, Nalia and Yoshimo. They are great! The worst thing is that probably Ilmatar won't draw any more BG alternates :(

#10 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 06 February 2011 - 09:00 AM

Yeah, Mazzy is great! My favorities are Mazzy, Nalia and Yoshimo. They are great! The worst thing is that probably Ilmatar won't draw any more BG alternates :(

A shame, indeed. I like the artwork style, and I can't stop drooling over Viconia's portrait (so rarely do I see drow represented the way they're described) :) Too bad Keldorn and Valygar aren't represented here...but maybe someone could emulate the style, and work something up...?

- E

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#11 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 09:04 AM

I was also wondering about that, but that wouldn't be Ilmatar's work so I decided to release everything *she* did. Well, hopefully there will be more artists at SHS and then there will be options to install half of one mod and half of another. Maybe Ilmatar will make something new, but the chance is very little.
:cheers:

#12 Iavasechui

Iavasechui
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:28 AM

I actually would have used this had it included everyone but sadly it does not T_T and I doubt it ever will.

#13 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:20 PM

Yeah, I suppose the pack will never be finished, but maybe one day Ilmatar will decide to draw something new. Or maybe she won't... I have no idea. But well - her released portraits are amazing! Huh, if I had different opinion about them, I wouldn't code the pack... :P