• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Tieflingz

Tieflingz

SS Promotionist

• 100 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:49 AM

But we are in your forest CABIN!

Ah ha ha ha I chuckled at that too when I had him joined and he just said that straight out of nowhere

If only I could find my Chinese copy of BGII, at least Vanilla BG Chinese is still there..

Edit: Just wondering though, isn't there somewhere developing a Valygar romance? I've seen so many complaints about Anomen and Kelsey that many (From what I've seen on Deviant Art) actually fell for Edwin *chuckles*, not that he's not cool/funnier, but heh.

Edited by Tieflingz, 21 December 2009 - 03:25 AM.

I am: Human-Essentric (Halflings/Gnomes/Dwarves/Tieflings are favored)
Fetish: Backstab Ability (That includes Blackguards!)
Alignment: Mainly Any Evil and, to some extent, Chaotic Neutral
Nemesis:
Aasimar (Unless s/he's evil like Belueth the Calm)
Elf (I just don't like those pointy ears)
Paladin (You could guess why)
Weapon of Choice:
Short Sword/Thrown Daggers + Buckler

#22 Epantiras

Epantiras

Proudly Chaotic Neutral

• 810 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:03 AM

Whew! That took a long time. Yeah, i can't draw. But this makes me lol so hard, and it happens often, since i , um, really like Valygar

XD absolutely awesome and 100% true! And who said you can't draw? This pic turned out quite well.

BTW reminds me of... was it Jaheira or mod Kivan? Well, one of them were saying their "OMG I hate cities" line in Suldanesselar!!!

oO My DA Gallery Oo
oO My Artcorner on SHS Oo
oO "Ask the Betrayer" parody comic Oo
oO My other parody comics on SHS Oo

Oh, and Epantiras, you're simply Epantirastic.

(and no, I'M not egocentric!)

I Hate Elminster! (proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#23 Cykuta

Cykuta
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:37 AM

Tieflingz, don't you badmouth Edwin! The Expansion is really good, especially it's brilliant polish translation :D As for Valygar, he's got a romance as a part of Tortured Souls mod, but i never ever managed to get TS running properly. He's also got a would-be-thing in Romantic Encounters which i found not to my liking.

Epantiras, thank you for your kind words :) I've recently had Viconia say her line about the despicable rivvil stench in Ust Natha, and i can very well imagine something similar with Jaheira in Suldanesselar, but Kivan? With his "This city is an example of man's excesses. I wish we were gone from this miserable place"?? No, this could not have happened... But if it did... :ROFL:

Edited by Cykuta, 20 December 2009 - 10:43 AM.

Guess what? I've started a blog! Kitchen Witchcraft : of Magic and Macaroni.

#24 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

Loses her superpowers when exposed to chicken fat.

• 657 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:17 PM

Man, I wish I'd caught one of em saying stuff like that, but the weirdest one I've gotten is Xan saying "The bustle of the city makes me feel insignificant" on the Gullykin map, even though we were in the wilderness part of said map.

O_O I wanna hear Kivan badtalk Suldanesselar.
Err...Are paladins even allowed to say 'ass'?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!
(Proud Member of the We Hate Elminster Club)

The Maesters of Yevon: Putting the Spira back into 'conspiracy'.

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#25 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:48 PM

Oh, Cykuta, how eloquently you capture the true Valygar. I adore him, I really do, but he is a little monomaniacal.

As for the Valygar romance that was started a million years ago, it's not dead yet. It's just taking a nap. That's all I'm sayin'.

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#26 yarpen

yarpen

Drunken Superhero

• 257 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:55 PM

it's brilliant polish translation

... and humble translator...

#27 Al the Dumb

Al the Dumb
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:52 AM

I'm currently playing through SoA with the Nalia romance on (everything should be tried.) She has this habit after a moment of romance to say: Is that all? I was expecting more. A real downer. :rolleyes:

#28 Aliya

Aliya

Pink-Eyed Menace!

• 1619 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 06:13 AM

No I'm not dead. :devil:

A super - quick sketch in the WK. I actually quite modded the game a little. PC looks like a Na'vi. :whistling:

Naytiri is from Avatar.

BG_AV.jpg

I promise, I'll work harder on the next challenges. :D

#29 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 09:26 AM

Which games are those Ali?
(By the way, you've improved :))
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#30 Tieflingz

Tieflingz

SS Promotionist

• 100 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:55 PM

it's brilliant polish translation

... and humble translator...

Every time I was about to type 0 and press Enter for American/English, I always see your name next to the 1 - Polish translation!!

Pure awesomeness :P!

Naytiri is from Avatar.

Awesome movie which I'm about to watch it in 3D tonight!

It took me a few times to understand what you mean, but

Ah ha ha ha your art is something refreshing!
I am: Human-Essentric (Halflings/Gnomes/Dwarves/Tieflings are favored)
Fetish: Backstab Ability (That includes Blackguards!)
Alignment: Mainly Any Evil and, to some extent, Chaotic Neutral
Nemesis:
Aasimar (Unless s/he's evil like Belueth the Calm)
Elf (I just don't like those pointy ears)
Paladin (You could guess why)
Weapon of Choice:
Short Sword/Thrown Daggers + Buckler

#31 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 12:52 AM

A know about the Avatar, I was wondering if the elf Aerie?
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#32 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 02:42 AM

New Challenge is up, and an easy one at that :)
Posted Image

#33 yarpen

yarpen

Drunken Superhero

• 257 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 12:13 PM

Every time I was about to type 0 and press Enter for American/English, I always see your name next to the 1 - Polish translation!!

Pure awesomeness!

Still, Cykuta is far better at translating mods (she translated Edwin Romance and quality of this translation is that what I'm calling Pure Awesomeness :D).