Photo

Tashia download

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Bossk

Bossk
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 12:32 PM

Anywhere else I can download this mod besides the links on their website? The two download links on the Tashia website arent working for me. Also what version should I download?
"big deal, death comes with the territory......see you in disneyland." - Richard Ramirez

#2 -Moonfruit-

-Moonfruit-

Posted 08 September 2003 - 12:38 PM

Just tried to download it now, and it works 100%. You can get version 2.05f here.

#3 Bossk

Bossk
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 12:43 PM

www.3ddownloads.com gave me this weird error, but now it is working. Does this mod allow you to sleep with Tashia?
"big deal, death comes with the territory......see you in disneyland." - Richard Ramirez

#4 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 06:05 PM

The assumption is there that you do sleep with her (especially in ToB) but there is nothing that out and out says that you do.

The dialogues that I worked on above do give greater detail for that happening...but there is still one main dialogue to work on (which I'm doing now)...and then they need edited...and then programmed (when the programmer gets some open time)...

Plus, we have tentative plans to expand the flirt options (at best you can just kiss Tashia)...and expand it into ToB.

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."

#5 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 08 September 2003 - 07:02 PM

hmmm... i had that problem as well from downloading from www.3ddownloads.com... any one know why

#6 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Modder
  • 1505 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 07:59 PM

3ddownloads doesn't seem to like to play with alternate browsers or configs. It certainly doesn't like Mozilla, that's for sure.

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.
____
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

#7 Rathwellin the Bard

Rathwellin the Bard

Bloody engine of destruction ... oh, wait. That was my Sorcerer

• 722 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 07:47 AM

The link to Maus' download site on Tashia's web page no longer works for some reason.

http://fphfslinux.ph...eb/start_e.html

Does though.