• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:59 PM

Oooh, my second request XD

1. Is this mod released, or is it still in beta?
Many of you probably know this mod as Weimer's Item Upgrade :P So, it's already out (and currently in v37 :o) but it uses unconventional methods to add the upgrades, so I tried to make it add the recipes in Cromwell/Cespenar's standard style :) I started a topic for this in their forums too btw...

2. If this mod is still in beta, are dialogue additions likely?
Patch probably is beta (but you'll find the latest version of the patch in the thread I linked to if ya wanna test :P) Oh, and no dialogue additions (unless someone wants to add some ;))

3. Is this mod already traified?
Yes :)

4. If traified, are you willing to supply the accompanying code, should the translator wish to view the lines in context?
Sure, attached it here itself :P

5. Approximately how many lines need translation?
~300 :P

6. Describe the particulars of the mod (type of mod, brief summary of any NPCs involved)!
The patch makes Crom/Cespy check for your items instead of IU's standard way of YOU telling them to "Can you upgrade my Sword-of-Pwnzors?" dialogue. So it needed some extra lines for them :P

7. Preferred languages?
Right now, just German and Korean. Maybe more once I can make sure :)

8. Please list other mods by the same author, if any, for comparison of writing style.
About writing style, ya know ... (dunno what they're like in other languages though :P)

Cromwell = dwarven accent guy dude
Cespenar = funny imp with lots of stuffses

9. Any deadlines?
None yet :) But it'd be great if this was done as early as possible ...

10. What game and what mod is this for?
Probably BGII-ToB :P

11. Anything else you'd like to mention?
If anyone wants to proofread the english dialogues I've attached, it'd be awesome :P (but please take care cause some of Cespy's lines are voiced, so if you see square brackets []'s after any line, it'd be great if they weren't changed much :))

Also an important time-saver to note would be that most of the lines are already translated in the original IU, so you'll only need to translate the new lines (and copy the already translated lines :P) The original IU can be downloaded from here.

And thank you for any and ALL help!! :cheers:

Attached Files

Edited by Lollorian, 20 March 2010 - 11:00 PM.

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod