ME3 News

• Please log in to reply
371 replies to this topic

#201 Vicen

Vicen

Swooping...is bad....

• 477 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:54 PM

Just wanted to let people know that if you play the "Kingdoms of Amalur" demo you can get some items for ME3...And vice versa if you play the ME3 demo you can items for that game if you care too...

Make sure if you do play the demo play it for the full "45 minutes" it gives you after you complete the tutorial area and what not...(You get another ME3 item for doing so) Also there is no saving in the demo...so if you crash or whatever you will have to start all over agian...(However if you get past the tutorial area before you crash or cease playing before the 45 minute mark...you can start over without having to do the tutorial area at least)

Download here

Edited by Vicen, 22 January 2012 - 01:58 PM.

Check out my gaming oriented Youtube channel >>> https://www.youtube....er/viceiceman85

#202 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:55 PM

Kinda old news...

News:
Mass Effect 3 / Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Demo Crossover @ TCO

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo will unlock the following items in Mass Effect 3:

• Reckoner Knight Armor: This armor will maximize damage done in close-quarters combat while a beefed–up power cell feeds energy into weapon systems to increase projectile velocity.
  • The Chakram Launcher: This weapon uses a fabricator to manufacture lightweight, explosive ammunition discs. This weapon is earned after completing the Reckoning demo and watching the trailer at the end.

Edit: KoA: Reckoning Demo DL

Just wanted to let people know that if you play the "Kingdoms of Amalur" demo you can get some items for ME3...And vice versa if you play the ME3 demo you can items for that game if you care too...

Make sure if you do play the demo play it for the full "45 minutes" it gives you after you complete the tutorial area and what not...(You get another ME3 item for doing so) Also there is no saving in the demo...so if you crash or whatever you will have to start all over agian...(However if you get past the tutorial area before you crash or cease playing before the 45 minute mark...you can start over without having to do the tutorial area at least)

Download here

Edited by Archmage Silver, 24 January 2012 - 12:56 PM.

#203 Vicen

Vicen

Swooping...is bad....

• 477 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:37 PM

Sorry I don't check every post seeing as how most of what is posted here is usually not worth reading...

Edited by Vicen, 24 January 2012 - 04:39 PM.

Check out my gaming oriented Youtube channel >>> https://www.youtube....er/viceiceman85

#204 Eleima

Eleima

Geek Goddess

• Modder
  • 1861 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:27 PM

Aww, Vicen, now that's harsh! :( Especially considering all the time and effort Archmage Silver puts into bringing us these news!

Check out my DeviantArt account, as well as my scribbling on FanFiction.net
RPGBadgeLarge.png

sig.gif

#205 Dakk

Dakk
  • 398 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:07 AM

I read all updates by Archmage Silver for all games that I'm interested in (and some of them I'm only interested in because AMS posts updates about them), so...

And generally it's nicer to say "my bad" than look like a rude schmuck.

#206 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:29 PM

Maybe he just had a bad day. Moving on.

#207 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:36 PM

News:
Demo Video Spoilers @ IGN
BioWare Bundles ME Action Figures with DLC @ BioWare Store

Edited by Archmage Silver, 25 January 2012 - 04:37 PM.

#208 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:19 PM

News:
Special Forces Trailer @ Bio Blog

#209 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:21 AM

BIOWARE RECRUITS ALL-STAR CAST TO TAKE EARTH BACK IN MASS EFFECT 3

In a series known for delivering one of the most cinematic experiences in all of interactive entertainment with an emphasis on high quality digital acting, BioWare is aiming to once again set a new bar with Mass Effect™ 3. Today, BioWare, a Label of Electronic Arts Inc., unveiled the cast for 2012’s first blockbuster game, Mass Effect 3. The ensemble will see the return of fan favorites, including Martin Sheen as the Illusive Man, Mark Meer and Jennifer Hale as Male and Female Shepard and will introduce Freddie Prinze, Jr. as James Vega, a marine who will help Commander Shepard take Earth back.

“We are absolutely thrilled with the passion and emotion the entire cast brought to their performances in Mass Effect 3,” said Casey Hudson, Executive Producer of the Mass Effect series. “In a story where Earth and the entire galaxy are at war, we needed to take the performances to a level of dramatic power and intensity that we’ve never previously attempted. This extremely talented cast delivered.”

The star-studded cast for Mass Effect 3 includes the return of Golden Globe winner Sheen ("The Departed", "Apocalypse Now"), Seth Green ("Robot Chicken", "Family Guy") as Joker, Tricia Helfer ("Battlestar Galactica") as the Normandy’s A.I., Yvonne Strahovski ("Chuck") as Miranda, and Carrie-Anne Moss ("The Matrix") as Aria T'Loak. Other returning fan favorites include Meer and Hale as Male and Female Shepard, Ali Hillis as Dr. Liara T’Soni, Keith David ("Platoon") as Captain Anderson and Lance Henriksen ("Aliens") as Admiral Steven Hackett. Prinze, Jr. ("24") and Jessica Chobot (G4 TV), as news reporter Diana Allers, are the newcomers to the series.

"I have always loved science fiction and I have always loved games and Mass Effect is really the first time both come together successfully," said Prinze, Jr.- "It is a completely immersive game where you really feel like you’re part of this journey inside this universe. It will make you think, you will care about the character you are playing, and you will care about the characters that you bring into battle with you."

Edited by Archmage Silver, 02 February 2012 - 07:21 AM.

#210 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:48 AM

you missed the vid

Voice cast @ Youtube

Edited by Darziak, 02 February 2012 - 07:48 AM.

#211 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:21 AM

Thanks.

#212 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:56 PM

News:
ME3 - The First 2 Hours @ CVG
ME3 - The First 2 Hours @ Eurogamer

#213 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:52 PM

News:
What Future Holds @ CVG
Save Your ME3 Saves @ CVG
Mission Command FB App Offers Rewards @ Joystiq

#214 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:13 PM

News:
Preview @ IGN
Preview @ CVG
Preview @ Metro
Preview @ Spong
Preview @ Gamespot
Preview @ IncGamers
Preview @ Digital Spy
Preview @ Eurogamer
Preview @ Videogamer
Michael Gamble Interview @ CVG
AD Derek Watts Interview @ OXM
Raylene Deck Interview @ Bio Blog
Live Action Trailer Director's Cut @ YT
Michael Gamble Video Interview @ GameSpot
Mass Effect 3 Achievements Leaked - Spoilers! @ CVG

Edited by Archmage Silver, 07 February 2012 - 02:14 PM.

#215 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:16 PM

News:
Rumor: From Dust DLC @ Joystiq
Datapad App Links Mass Effect 3 with iPad @ Joystiq
iOS Shooter: Mass Effect Infiltrator Announced @ Joystiq

#216 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:30 PM

BioWare has revisited their ME3 website (I think they woke up when SHS updated). Just click one of the top two links to see the changes.

News:
Story Trailer @ BioWare
Enemies Trailer @ BioWare
FemShep Trailer Released @ BioWare Social

#217 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:50 PM

Those of you who are interested in the demo should look for it on EA's Origin service. I'm not sure if I want to play the demo... it'll end annoyingly short.

News:
Demo Impressions @ VG247
Demo Impressions @ OXCGN
Demo Impressions @ Eurogamer
Demo Impressions @ GameZone
Mass Effect 3 Gone Gold @ Twitter

#218 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:21 PM

So I just played the demo, and I WANT MORE. AAAAH.

Uh.

Spoiler

I want this game so bad. Waaaah!

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#219 theacefes

theacefes

Probably swearing

• Modder
  • 1782 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:25 PM

It will be interesting to see the percentage of people who consistently bitch about the game/Bioware buy and/or enjoy/go crazy for this game once it's out. Additionally, a poll to see how many of those people also purchased the 80 dollar collectors edition would be entertaining.
DO ~SetGlobal("omgBbqRomanceActive","GLOBAL", 2)~

Gibberlings Three - IE Modding Community

#220 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:07 PM

So I just played the demo, and I WANT MORE. AAAAH.

I want this game so bad. Waaaah!

Heh, that's why I haven't played the demo.

It will be interesting to see the percentage of people who consistently bitch about the game/Bioware buy and/or enjoy/go crazy for this game once it's out. Additionally, a poll to see how many of those people also purchased the 80 dollar collectors edition would be entertaining.

All of them? :P