Darkspawn Chronicles DLC

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:34 AM

My ranking on the darkspawn you control.

1st - Shriek: My favourite to use once available, the attack and speed is great.
2nd - Hurlock Emissary: I didn't think I'd use a mage type that much but it came in very handy for healing and freezing during the fights
3rd - Vanguard: Just a typical warrior champion setup who I rarely used once I got a shriek and emmissary
4th - Ogre: The grab move is most useful on boss types and the throwing a rock move is the worst especially on the time it takes to throw the dam thing e.g. enemies that are far away usually get right next to you by the time the ogre throws the thing and you end up hurting allies.
Genlock: Eh just another warrior which I didn't need (well the first one I recruited anyway)

And then there were a few other kinds, like the Hurlock Archer, the dual and two-handed Hurlock fighters, same Genlock Archers, Genlock Sappers, and of course the Blight Wolf. All of which were worse than the above, except when you didn't control the Hurlock Emissary, as it really cheesed a few of my fights with it's Cone of Cold, like he was vs. a golem and of course froze my Vanguard and Ogre(and half my group of allies) while the golem remained uneffected. :new_thumbs:

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#42 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:53 AM

I thought I put those in....

My fault for typing that out late at night. ^_^

At least Alistair was very creative naming the dog.

#43 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 12:43 PM

There's now a full review at IGN, which doesn't offer much praise for Darkspawn Chronicles. The Grey Wardens have some articles on it so far: release, first impressions and review.

#44 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:01 PM

The Grey Wardens have put up a walkthrough guide for DSC.

#45 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 04:52 PM

A new Darkspawn Chronicles review is now available at Sorcerer's Place