2 replies to this topic

#1 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:28 PM

Hello,

The idea of this mod appeals to me, so I'm curious to learn what features it has that aren't addressed in other mods. All mod components that bring the game closer to PnP are of interest to me, and I'll be interested to learn what the best mix and match combination would be. Can someone point me in the right direction to find out about this?

Thanks,
Eric

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#2 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:34 AM

There are a fair number of "restore X to paladins" mods, but X is probably different from mod to mod. "Distinctive Creature Coloring" probably isn't very interesting if you've got IA installed, and some of aTweaks sound stuff may be covered by IA as well. I imagine equivalents to some of the item or spell tweaks can be found in Item Revisions or Spell Revisions. "Expanded storage capacity for containers" sort of overlaps with "bottomless bags" tweaks and maybe there's something in Miloch's Unique Containers as well.

Edited by Wisp, 24 May 2010 - 08:35 AM.

#3 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 06 June 2010 - 12:42 PM

There are a fair number of "restore X to paladins" mods, but X is probably different from mod to mod. "Distinctive Creature Coloring" probably isn't very interesting if you've got IA installed, and some of aTweaks sound stuff may be covered by IA as well. I imagine equivalents to some of the item or spell tweaks can be found in Item Revisions or Spell Revisions. "Expanded storage capacity for containers" sort of overlaps with "bottomless bags" tweaks and maybe there's something in Miloch's Unique Containers as well.

Thank you. I believe that's all the information I need.

- E

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?