Well done!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -Zaha-

-Zaha-

Posted 22 June 2010 - 04:00 PM

Hi folks,

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right place. Just wanted to say a big well done to everyone who contributed to the Big World Mega mod. I've played BG many a time over the years, and this has really revitalised the series for me, it's just so great to have new content to experience, and by and large it's amazingly well done. Okay, there's the occasional little bug, but in comparison to the huge amount of new content it's really nothing.
It must have been an amazing amount of work, especially for setting BG1 in the BG2 engine, so thanks so much to everyone. (Also, you have all ruined my career and income, I am supposed to be writing content for a website, but I've been playing Baldur's Gate for four days instead) :P

Rgds,

Z

#2 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:15 AM

Not quite the right place. Moved to Mega Mod Help.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)