Photo

BGT 1.09 Missing .tra for setup-gui.tp2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 10th

10th
  • 621 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:20 AM

By traifying the GUI-switching component titles (lines 8349-8350 and 8360-8361) the resulting .tp2 gets @100024-100026 as component titles. As there are no .tra-files in the GUI_Mods directory setup-GUI.exe is unable to install [Elminster wielding sword] and [Elminster wielding staff].

To fix it you'll either have to create language folders with .tras containing only these three lines (@100024-100026) and add a language option to setup-GUI.tp2 or you revert it back to the untranslated Version, which is still in use in every other mega-mod.

10th
Avast! You cannot defeat our titan-mounted submarine staffed by cannibal vikings! - Nodwick

"I grab his deceased spirit and piledrive it back into his body, duplicating raise dead." - Psyren Oots board

#2 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:31 AM

Hmm, what is possible is to transfer the appropriate language lines to the GUI mod .tra (if one even exists). I'll have to check how the system works for the other mega mods first. Will put on to do.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)