• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 02:28 AM

leahnkain has, for a very long time, been an integral part of Spellhold Studios. While this isn't going to be changing anytime soon, he has decided to step down as a Staff member for the time being.

Thank you for your hard work, dedication and generous contributions to this website, Mike, and I hope you stick around for many years to come!

:cheers:

#2 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 02:36 AM

Sad to see you go. Best of luck and hope to see you around!

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#3 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:05 AM

Doesn't this only mean that leahnkain has more of his free time to dedicate to the Classic Adventure mod, even if that (free) time might be decreasing for the time being... or well, he might not wish to waste other time because he has his hands full. No need to reply.

Wish you well as always, leahnkain.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#4 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:08 AM

Been there, done that... good luck with your future endeavors, and I hope you stick around the forums. :)

#5 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:16 AM

Oh, it's always sad to read that kind of news... I hope you'll have some nice time, leahnkain. Visit your dear SHS from time to time :cheers:

#6 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:56 AM

Well, despite the Staff issue, More time for More Mods ! :)
That said, I wished I had more time to play...

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#7 leahnkain

leahnkain
  • Modder
  • 7658 posts

Donator

Posted 21 December 2010 - 03:39 PM

Stepping down gives me more time to focus on Classic Adventures, so don't worry about me leaving the forums. I am still around as a modder. Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Longing for the old pen and paper modules of the 70's and 80's. Experience AD&D's greatest adventures using the infinity engine: Visit our homepage at http://classicadventuresmod.com/

#8 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:20 AM

Stepping down gives me more time to focus on Classic Adventures, so don't worry about me leaving the forums. I am still around as a modder. Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Classic Adventures full time!!! YEAH!! :lol:
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#9 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:02 AM

Staff members step down?

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.