• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:45 PM

I know it's been a long time since I made an appearance around here, and for that I'm truly sorry. Real life was battering me and mine pretty severely this last year, and it's probably fair to say I was in hiding for a while just to save myself from having one more thing to add to my pile. I feel terrible for ignoring everyone, especially since there were a number of important issues being mentioned, but I want everyone to know that I am sorry and I don't make a habit of being a ghost.

Sarevok has been updated with text fixes, but I have no plans as of now to do more work on the mod as far as expanding content goes. Thankfully, things are rapidly calming down in my crazy world, so my plans could change, but I don't want anyone to count on it. I am still writing, I am still modding, and I am still around to answer questions. My focus is simply no longer on this mod.

Thank you all for your input, comments and interest. :hug: If there is anything pressing that I missed over the last several months, feel free to PM me and I swear on this stack of Christmas cookies next to me that I will answer you! :D

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#2 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:56 PM

I think there's no need to apologise. Hey, it's nice to see you back - that's important!

:cheers:

#3 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 05:51 PM

Welcome back :) cheers!

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#4 Jazara

Jazara
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 09:24 PM

While I'm sad that there will be no content updates, I'm happy you came back to let us know how everything is going. Truth be told, even if you updated the Sarevok mod with content every week it still wouldn't be enough! Hope we get to see some new mods then from you in the future!
Tarly, when I was a lad half your age, my lady mother told me that if I stood about with my mouth open, a weasel was like to mistake it for his lair and run down my throat. If you have something to say, say it. Otherwise, beware of weasels.
― Commander Mormont, A Clash of Kings

#5 EpitomyofShyness

EpitomyofShyness
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:57 PM

Glad to see you back! And relieved your life is calming down. Cheers and good wishes to a better year!