4 replies to this topic

#1 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 14 September 2002 - 12:15 PM

Well, I didn't know how it should end... it seems I entered ToB without
finding Arilistan in SoA...
My love talk was 45 or something.

Also I proceeded in ToB with her...
Can I do anything to get the Arilistan encounter NOW, or at least to go on with the romance?

#2 Rathwellin the Bard

Rathwellin the Bard

Bloody engine of destruction ... oh, wait. That was my Sorcerer

• 722 posts

Posted 14 September 2002 - 04:18 PM

Lovetalk 47 is the big one so you were dang close. No ligit way I can see since to rescue Tashia you have to be in a SoA area that you can't get to in ToB.

Best solution would be to go back to a SoA save. A pain I know.

Arian could give you the official word, but as far as I can tell the only other way would be to use the CLUA console & MoveTo a SoA area ... try to let the romance continue (or force it via CLUA) ... and MoveTo a ToB area when done. I stongly suspect that the romance checks for the chapter to prevent a ToB Tashia abduction so you might have to do quite a bit of CLUA or Shadowkeeper fiddling with the variables to make it work.

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 15 September 2002 - 10:48 PM

aaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!
No way to finish at least the ToB section??
:( :( :(

#4 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 17 September 2002 - 10:25 PM

*bump* :ph34r:

:( :(

#5 Arian

Arian

One of Tashia's personal pets

• Modder
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 September 2002 - 12:39 PM

You can't play SoA part of the romance in ToB. You could cheat to activate Tashia's romance in ToB, but that would be like reading a 2nd book without ever finishing the first.

"The very identity of every reasoning being is defined by the language, the communication between that being and others around it." -- Drizzt Do'Urden (R.A. Salvatore, "Exile")