Missed LT / Edwin won't talk

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -Ara-

-Ara-

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:01 AM

So, Eddie and I had all of his quest bits done before Underdark. Got the slayer LT, but not the Lust chambers one. What did I miss? all the links to the LTs here that I have found appear dead.

Also, since we came back to civilization, have been unable to initiate flirts. You cannot talk, ediwn appears busy. Global variable is at 2, s I know he hasnt dumped me in my sleep.

Only other mod I have installed is Dungeon Be Gone...

#2 -Agashi-

-Agashi-

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:53 AM

So, Eddie and I had all of his quest bits done before Underdark. Got the slayer LT, but not the Lust chambers one. What did I miss? all the links to the LTs here that I have found appear dead.

Also, since we came back to civilization, have been unable to initiate flirts. You cannot talk, ediwn appears busy. Global variable is at 2, s I know he hasnt dumped me in my sleep.

Only other mod I have installed is Dungeon Be Gone...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the lust chambers dialogue isn't an actual dialogue per se in that Edwin does not initiate it. You must go to the tavern in Ust Natha and rent a room on the main floor to get the dialogue option of going into the lust chambers with "your male". I think. It's been a while since I've played this mod.

The flirts have me stumped, unfortunately, but I don't think you're the only one who's had this problem. Most of the bug reports seem to be about the flirt pack. I'm not sure if there is a fix available or not. Hope you work it out, in any event.

#3 saintwu

saintwu
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:12 AM

I don't even think you have to rest to get the dialogue. I just enterd the inn and asked Eddie how he felt about being a drow. After that conversation is over, then you can talk to him about going to the lust chamber.