Photo

NEJ Questions and Bugs (Spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#81 -RJ-

-RJ-

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:03 AM

Hi guys! 

I'm stucked with Dar quest. Does it exist at all or it should be a part of NEJ Part 3 and right now there is no reason to try to complete it?

#82 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:53 AM

Hi guys! 

I'm stucked with Dar quest. Does it exist at all or it should be a part of NEJ Part 3 and right now there is no reason to try to complete it?

:blink: I didn't even knew that Dar has quest. But after some researching i didn't find how to complete it. So maybe it is not finished yet like Shar-Teel's Angelo's Legacy quest (but i could be wrong about both quests though, don't know for sure).

Looking forward Part 3 after Vlad releases it. :D

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#83 -RJ-

-RJ-

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:29 PM

Hi guys! 

:blink: I didn't even knew that Dar has quest. But after some researching i didn't find how to complete it. So maybe it is not finished yet like Shar-Teel's Angelo's Legacy quest (but i could be wrong about both quests though, don't know for sure).

Looking forward Part 3 after Vlad releases it. :D

Thanx for the answer!

Dar quest starts in Ulkhaster right after coming back from Halrua. 3 orcs meet the party and talk to Dar saying that he must find a group of monsters who keep the same ethic way as Dar. 

But nothing goes after. it is not clear where to search them. after dialogue Global(VP_Dar_quest) changes value from 1 to 4 (taking quest) or to 3 (skiping quest and dar leaves the party) but no signs of any other changes of this variable...

#84 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:33 AM

Thanx for the answer!
Dar quest starts in Ulkhaster right after coming back from Halrua. 3 orcs meet the party and talk to Dar saying that he must find a group of monsters who keep the same ethic way as Dar. 
But nothing goes after. it is not clear where to search them. after dialogue Global(VP_Dar_quest) changes value from 1 to 4 (taking quest) or to 3 (skiping quest and dar leaves the party) but no signs of any other changes of this variable... 

Well that's exactly what i found.

At Ulcaster area script (AR9799.BCS):

IF
	GlobalGT("VP_Leaving_Halruaa","GLOBAL",4)
	Global("VP_Create_Orcs","MYAREA",0)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("VP_Create_Orcs","MYAREA",1)
		CreateCreature("DarOrc1",[3259.643],3)
		CreateCreature("DarOrc2",[3328.582],3)
		CreateCreature("DarOrc3",[3351.639],3)
		Continue()
END

And "VP_Dar_Quest" global settings at DARORC1.DLG, HROTHJ.DLG and DARJ.DLG. That's all.

But only Vlad (and maybe Senka) knows "status" of this quest for sure.

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible